Are Albanians the worst people in Europe?

Are Albanians the worst people in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uq2CMlnHlzM
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=d1xN1qxjJ8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8s-9AawzKWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=uq2CMlnHlzM
>Albanian medicine

I like their flag. Why else should i hate them apart from being muslims?

No, it's The §erbs

t. sqiptar diaspora

Yes, any white Europeans that are Muslims today are automatically awful.

i though albania was a made up country in the simpsons...

The Kosovo Albanians are even worse.

>Shiptar
>Humans

Pick one

Probably, together with Ukrainians.

>kosovo

Thank you, forgot about that abomination of an abomination

Dank memes friend

>Shiptar
Its fucking Albanians, are you some kind of intolerant xenophobic islamophobe racist or what?

Albanian muslims aren't even actual Muslims.

They are like 70% of the Greek population who will go to the church twice a year

wtf i hate serbs now

I don't get this shqiptar meme, are you actually trying to make fun of Albanians saying that? Are you underage or what?

Xenophobic, this would imply that they are human, what they arent.
btw, whats wrong with you serbia, or are you one of those forest or mountain serbs, or even worse a shiptar yourself?

Yes stay away from them, learned it the hard way.

YES THEY ARE

wow another raysis i miss the times when pol was a leftist board.

>Albanians
>European

Do I sense some Albanian diaspora posting this?

they literally call themselves like that though
they're like niggers, it's only offensive when white man says it

theres a few longhairs in that crowd id bend over.

i know nothing about them but those who live here fucking criminal scums

I have one Albananian friend and his pretty chill,so I guess not all Albanians are sub humans.

>don't laugh at me I will kill you

shiptars are garbage and should be deleted by srbija

getting nato involved in yugoslavia was a fucking mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

As a shqiptar
wherever you find a bunch of albanians living, just leave from there immediately. Garunteed shithole. Kosovar diaspora are even worse

it's not even an insult, it means the same thing but i guess some stupid people get pissed at the way its pronounced (supposed to be like sheep-tar but people say ship-tar)

t. shiptar

>Shiptars
>Slavic Niggers
Mountain serb got it.

No, that would be Bosnians.

>"As an online discussion/balkanshitpostfest grows longer, the probability of a comparison or mention involving Albanians approaches 1"

You're like a woman who can't forget her Alpha ex. We need a graph of which flag mentions us the most. Is it Serfvia or Black Greece?

You mean serbs and croats of muslim faith that deluded themselfs so much that they think they are independent entity?
Yup you are right.

exactly

>triggerd

Typical lefty arguments, dont be surprised when you get backstabed.

Im going to guess you're from Ulcinj area, correct?

Saw this on the news

He did this because they argued about the priority before the incident.

Yes the Albanians are the worst animals I have met. Niggers and Arabs are superior to Albanians

We mention you a lot because anywhere you go in here you turn the place to a shithole. Robbing, killing, causing chaos.

When you see a Greek flag, you're the first people that will call Greeks racists and fascists,
but when Albanians want to raise their flags and you call them the same things they called you, they STILL call you racist and fascist.

You make up 1/3 of the prison population in my country and after all these you don't understand why we hate you?

>You're like a woman who can't forget her Alpha ex.

More like "albania" is the dirty word that everyone can't help but say when the shitposting fever kicks in. Sorta like niggers. Don't flatter yourself.

>being so poor that you can only befriend traitorus shiptars
Kill yourself sensei

Wot?

I don't care, they are tainted with the stain of Islam and, unlike the Serbs Croats Bulgarians Greeks and Romanians refused to resist the urge to subjugate themselves to Islam.

No.
Even if most albanian here in italy are criminals.

Serb friends recommend some rakija to a shqiptar jebem ti mater kuraaaaaac

Hey ahmed what are you doing in cuckmany!?!
While you arethere go spread islam like your brothers.

Jepp

i have had no problems with Greek people all my life, lived and worked in Crete for six months. All my Greek friends would make the bantz about Turks more than the Albanians. Great country, beautiful beaches and very hospitable people

>Serbian AK
>Croatian pistol

Other Balkans, are you even trying to sell me useful shit?

Yes, they are. Fucking niggers

Wtf is wrong with their heads btw ? Why they are so ugly and deformed ? I can recognize an Albanian from 1km. It's funny when the 2nd generation of zergs pretends to be Greek and hides his origin. Even if their accent is perfect I can recognize them by the shape of their ugly fucking pumpkin heads, its insane. Also they are all criminal scum

I'm quite flatrered. You mention us more than we do, it's like you have a cucl fantasy. Check your genes my son.

>We mention you a lot because anywhere you go in here you turn the place to a shithole. Robbing, killing, causing chaos.
Why don't you just kill your criminals then?

>When you see a Greek flag, you're the first people that will call Greeks racists and fascists,
I personally would never do that. All flags should be respected imho, they're pieces of history and national symbolism (regardless of whos flag it is). You're describing liberal/leftist degenerate kids.

>but when Albanians want to raise their flags and you call them the same things they called you, they STILL call you racist and fascist.
Yeah.. Aint that a bitch. Are you afraid of being called those words? Do the words hurt your feelings?

>You make up 1/3 of the prison population in my country and after all these you don't understand why we hate you?
1/3 isn't much.. We do hell of alot better. You should be happy.

its from all that government sanctioned famine during the communist era fucked with our dna n shieeet thats why some of these fools come out looking like SpongeBobs Dad

Met a murican gun enthusiast. He said that he loved his Yugoslav made AK more then any other gun

Maybe they are just greeks

I dont know, top 2 dudes are handsome. No homo.

one of the worst at least.

that's why they are considered sub-"citizens" in swiss law and have less rights than other nationalities

fuck that's a cool flag man

>this triggers the greek

Incest.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1xN1qxjJ8Q

FUCK ALBANIA
STOP COMING TO MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING RATS

>greeks
>white

You mean Wincest

>Why don't you just kill your criminals then?
We've killed some of them in chases, rest go to prison

>I personally would never do that. All flags should be respected imho, they're pieces of history and national symbolism (regardless of whos flag it is). You're describing liberal/leftist degenerate kids.
But they ARE this kind of kids anyway.

>Yeah.. Aint that a bitch. Are you afraid of being called those words? Do the words hurt your feelings?
It's not that you idiot. I've also been attacked by a mob of Albanians when I was in high-school for drawing a massive Greek flag on my desk.
We kicked the shit out of them a week after, but still. We shouldn't be doing that in the first place.

>1/3 isn't much.. We do hell of alot better. You should be happy.

It MUST be more.... We know that from 11.988 prisoners, 7.025 aren't Greeks. By saying 1/3 is Albanian, im being very optimistic

Only the non-tosks

Stop lying greece, you cant afford prisons!

Yes

I have a second gen M70 and love it. 150 meters is doable any day with the iron sights. It's a solid gun, though I heard the side rail for optics is kinda weird with non-yugo scopes.

yes they are
>forced to be muslim by ottomans
>retard mafia
>killed many other europeans during ottoman rule
>no culture
>no nature
>a 3rd world """""""""country""""""""

Šiptar hahahahaha

Τι kαθεσαι kαι απαντας στο ζωο ρε ;

youtube.com/watch?v=8s-9AawzKWI

>hurrr durrr fustanella is albanian
>hurrr durrr we don't know what a CHITON is and since when it is worn hur dur

go back beeing irrelevant

What is that?

>We've killed some of them in chases, rest go to prison
Okay.. So.. Problem solved? Why are you still crying?

>But they ARE this kind of kids anyway.
Yeah.. Sucks doesn't it? Libtard degen teenagers exists everywhere.

>It's not that you idiot. I've also been attacked by a mob of Albanians when I was in high-school for drawing a massive Greek flag on my desk.
Fight back then. They will have respect for you if you fight back.

>We kicked the shit out of them a week after, but still. We shouldn't be doing that in the first place.
Heh. Yes you should. If you don't you'll end up a bitch.

>It MUST be more.... We know that from 11.988 prisoners, 7.025 aren't Greeks. By saying 1/3 is Albanian, I'm being very optimistic
Must... But Is it? Are you sure about your numbers here or did just 1/3 sound good?

I never said it was. :^)

mfw greece

Yes.

nice source you have their mate

>All the butthurt šiptar diaspora ITT.

Gypsies are

>like their flag

Me too. Two colors with a bird. That is how you do flags.

They made m21 later for 5.56mm nato munition, with more modern materials, but dont know how it compares

AHAHa THEY ARE ANIMALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A N I M A L S
N
I
M
A
L
S

>Some criticisms have focused on the limited number of studies upon which the book is based. The IQ figure is based on 3 different studies, one study in 34 nations, and two studies in 30 nations. There were actual tests for IQ in 81 nations. For 104 nations there were no IQ studies at all and IQ was estimated based on IQ in surrounding nations.[2] The limited number of participants in some studies has also been criticized. A test of 108 9- to 15-year-olds in Barbados, of 50 13- to 16-year-olds in Colombia, of 104 5- to 17-year-olds in Ecuador, of 129 6- to 12-year-olds in Egypt, and of 48 10- to 14-year-olds in Equatorial Guinea, all were taken as measures of national IQ.[3]

Finnland so smart cant even into proper science.

>turkey 89
>albania 82

lower than literal roaches lmao
shiptars eternally BTFO!
how will they ever recover?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians
There are more Albanian diaspora that there is is the Albania.
Their country is such shithole that majority of them don't even live there.

Your butt, is it too in great pain?

>Okay.. So.. Problem solved? Why are you still crying?
Because you obviously can't read

>Fight back then. They will have respect for you if you fight back.
You seriously don't know how fights against Albanians as a non Albanian go do you?

>Heh. Yes you should. If you don't you'll end up a bitch.

I mean we shouldn't even be fighting jackass..That's the fucking point. Your people act like apes.

>Must... But Is it? Are you sure about your numbers here or did just 1/3 sound good?
Okay now im sure you can't read. Since the origin of the most immigrants here is ALBANIAN, and since we already know that out of 12k prisoners, 7k are immigrants, how many do you think are the Albanians gonna be in these 7k?

Greek traditions are based in Albanian (Arvanit) traditions

The actual greeks is rape product of, albanians, turks, slav cock except some pert in north

>Albanians
>Illyrians
You are really deluded... but what ever makes you sleep at night faggot.

Even their flag is stolen AHahHAhaha

They stole it from us