TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMPLESTILTSKIN EDITION

The Ultimate Trumplestiltskin Collection Including the Highly Anticipated Third Installment "New York Values"!

>New York Values
youtube.com/watch?v=YX5thhxtIeA&feature=youtu.be

>The 2nd Amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE

>The American Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLFztb1Po6M
youtube.com/watch?v=baHsoEAAMZU
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
dailywire.com/news/7886/5-reasons-obamas-big-speech-wont-help-hillary-all-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/758659121914621952
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html
twitter.com/mikedogli/status/758578450760204288
96.127.53.23/election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Moon Man
youtube.com/watch?v=OLFztb1Po6M

Out of control.
I love it.

>Highly Anticipated

MOONMAN MOONMAN

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I have discovered why Trump is so mad. Trump has micropenis. Most of his supporters probably do too.

BENIS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Have not been updated on the news since first day of RNC
Was installing computer shieeeeet
Please tell me what has happened since then
Pretty please

Also what has happened to TNN
Heard it has a Tumblr or something for news

youtube.com/watch?v=baHsoEAAMZU

>yfw latest Vermont poll has 39% undecided

>that many Bern victims

Holy shit that state is fucking cucked.

Found TNN thing
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/
>Last update was July 15th
fug

>be christian conservative millennial
>constantly hear the meme about "Faux" News from my peers over the course of my life
>leaked emails confirms all major media outlets were taking orders from the DNC to push a narrative
>all networks except the Fox News
>Faux News meme was a narrative pushed by the DNC
>mfw vindicated and liberal faggots btfo

Absofuckinglutely.

wew lad

How big of a bounce do we expect $Hill to get after the convention?

I feel like she will bomb her speech with most Americans but possibly bring in some depressed burnouts who just want to be told alles gut.

meant for

Bump

>m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
AAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHAAHHAHHHAAAAAA
REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THE COLLAPSE WILL BEGIN RIGHT NOW!!! REMEMBER!! DO YOU IDIOTS REMEMBER!!! JUST A FEW HOURS AGO!!

why did trump ask russia to hack hillary?
I think he just lost the election

Rate my fresh OC
>over 9000 hours in paint

how don't you know how to make a Trump General, OP? Just copy all the stuff from the last thread

anyway, FUCK. Rasmussen put clinton +1

C'mon now

Be careful today.

Stay indoors or at home if you can.

>"OBAMAS POWERFUL MESSAGE' is trending.
This could be easily highjacked

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon', or 'You didnt build that', for example

See my amazing trips of truth

Any streams of Morning Joe?

Was there one today yet?

Pretty cool, medkit.

make trumpgen great again

filter all finns

dailywire.com/news/7886/5-reasons-obamas-big-speech-wont-help-hillary-all-ben-shapiro

1st for Cersei

>tfw normies are waking up to Russia not being the adversary
feels good man

Also, redpill me on Hillary's VP
Been in a news coma, and am just now starting to get up to speed

Is OPing TrumpGen as simple as copy-pasting the links? Would it work on a phone?

I hope you're being paid off for this, because other wise you really are the most pathetic twat on this site

What the hell is up with this Low Energy OP?

Moar?

TRUMP COLLAPSE HAS BEGUN
>TRUMP COLLAPSE HAS BEGUN
TRUMP COLLAPSE HAS BEGUN
TRUMP COLLAPSE HAS BEGUN
TRUMP COLLAPSE HAS BEGUN
TRUMP COLLAPSE HAS BEGUN
TRUMP COLLAPSE HAS BEGUN

What is Trumps stance on solving the no gf issue?

heh. you fucking chumps are running out of steam, *silent chuckle*. I look forward to your humiliating defeat, nothing like watching your opponent totally demoralized before the final nail puts them away for good

Stop replying to the Finn.

m-maybe.

Finland holy shit you are pathetic

>he does it for free

why are yo utrying so hard, you are from finalnd anyway???

he was the head of the DNC, but stepped down to let the jew who rigged it for Hillary in exchange for being VP

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/758659121914621952

WE DON'T HAVE GF'S ANYMORE, THAT'S GONNA CHANGE FOLKS. WE'LL HAVE TREMENDOUS GF'S, GREATER GF'S THAN EVER BEFORE

Calm your tits France

"You will get the best girlfriend. She will be the best girlfriend ever."

How will Trump clinch the Pepe vote?

Worth less than fecal matter!

TRUMP HAS COLLAPSED JUST AS I CLEVERLY PREDICTED. I AM SO HAPPY

Trump has promised waifus for everyone.

Stop replying to the Finn

IGNORE SHILL THREAD
Go here
Real trump gen

No i meant of that sexy sheboon

>Ohio

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html

Trump is tied in 4 of the last 5 polls confucted there and has hardly spend a dime on ads while $hillary has gone rogue with her 5 minute ads that make the TV viewers sick of her

>Florida

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

3 of the last 4 polls have him either winning or tied, FL ppl on Sup Forums told me that even hispanics are heavily voting for Trump there bc most are Cubans and they don't give a shit about Mexico

>Pennsylvania

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

(((NBC))) poll has Clinton winning there by 9pts but a poll conducted at the same time as that one has Trump winning by 2 pts. PPP is polling PA this weekend, am excited for the results.

>North Carolina

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html

Again (((NBC))) fucking with the poll numbers. Average has Clinton leading by 2 pts and due to expected low democrat turnout there, I doubt that is a safe lead for her. Even Nate Aluminium had to admit that NC rather leans Trump than Clinton.

>Trump is cyber bulling us in the media

Please, just turn of your damn screen

What will Trump do about Gary Johnson?
Gay is sterile and a cuckbertarian,has no chances.
The democrat rat agent is currently pulling 7% of the popular vote

Which should be going to Trump since he is the most libertarian candidate the US could ever elect.

The only thing that makes this a shill thread is the finnposter and the lack of shit in the OP family

Pepe was one of the first celebrities to endorse.

IT HAPPENED!

>I know this guy, great guy, no gf
>we're gonna get him a gf

thanks bro and praise kek

SHIT

TRUMP BTFO

I CAN'T VOTE FOR HIM ANYMORE

LOOKS LIKE I'M WHINING FOR STEIN

... The USC/LATimes poll is a rolling daybreak poll, not a single delivery poll with a week of data... Trump now leads by 8 in that one.

RCP is essentially worthless because the polls are so wildly different, it's obvious many of them have serious defects in rational or are just being rigged.

The handful of polls that I follow closely, Trump is gaining every day in every demographic.

96.127.53.23/election/

Post here. Save that one

Why do you think he supports the 2nd Amendment?

Johnson is actually trying to get the Bernie voters right now
His campaign manager has been on Coast to Coast AM twice in the last month talking about how he's just a better Bernie

I AM NOW #SWEATYFORMARLA

Gary Johnson committed to this before he realized Trump was actually going to win. The poor fool actually thought he had a chance, and now he can't back out.

Nothing needs to be done about him.

Who here is excited for the debates?

from dilbert man

>I watched singer Alicia Keys perform her song Superwoman at the convention and experienced a sinking feeling. I’m fairly certain my testosterone levels dropped as I watched, and that’s not even a little bit of an exaggeration. Science says men’s testosterone levels rise when they experience victory, and drop when they experience the opposite. I watched Keys tell the world that women are the answer to our problems. True or not, men were probably not feeling successful and victorious during her act.

>Let me say this again, so you know I’m not kidding. Based on what I know about the human body, and the way our thoughts regulate our hormones, the Democratic National Convention is probably lowering testosterone levels all over the country. Literally, not figuratively. And since testosterone is a feel-good chemical for men, I think the Democratic convention is making men feel less happy. They might not know why they feel less happy, but they will start to associate the low feeling with whatever they are looking at when it happens, i.e. Clinton.

higher testosterone is needed in order to get a gf

I thought conservatism was against degeneracy. Is uploading naked photos not degeneracy?

>tfw no Trump supporter gf

I'd leave that question up to the states.

>Trump is gaining every day in every demographic

I can't wait until his California win.

Holy MOTHERFUCK

And they said RNC would have violent protest

Are those Bernie people? Green Party also?

That was intense

And I love it

Any media report on this yet?

I think she may see a SLIGHT uptick but it will be temporary. All her numbers are crashing, her favorable has hit a new low (33%), and Trump is currently opening up his biggest lead on her in several polls.

Moreover, Trump dominated the news cycle yesterday and will probably continue to do so. HRC is an awful speaker and has nothing to say tonight but more of the same shit. She's too smeared in shit to give a high-minded speech like Obama and not have ti accomplish the opposite of what she intends.

>RNC prevented the burning of the flag
>DNC let it burn.

Springer on Fox

Some

Joe is covering a bit about the protest now.

There hasn't been a major happening for a week or so, kinda bored tbpfhwy senpai, are bernouts or BLM planning anything?

What is Trump's hairdo called? The Master Persuader's Combover? Trump Toupee?

Where did you even find these? slutsfortrump.com?

Victory is ours

Le ebic maymay my fine gentleman :^)
Upboated

Is there a compilation of whatever happened in reddit yesterday?

the reason you have not seen or heard of anything is because democrats are trying to preach that everything is ok

so their agents aren't out there assaulting cops or shooting them

if assange delivers on his hyped up leak, expect there to be a happening to take focus off of it

Saw all of that, I meant I was waiting for the blood of hundreds of Europeans to flood the streets, as is the course of nature from time to time.

Double Combover.

>pic semi-related

>"under"

kek

The USC/LATimes poll also uses the same sample (3000 people) every time, so it's tracking how one group (which is supposed to be representative of the country) is responding to the campaign...that has good and bad implications, but mostly good for us I believe.