J
A
P
A
N

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27569548
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/01/national/princess-aiko-turns-16-enjoying-school-life-growing-imperial-role/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japan's traditional beauty

Do you love Japan

c u u u u u u u u u u u u ute!

Must be the Korean genes.

Sayako Kuroda, 48 years old.
She is not a royal now.

my princess

天皇家と関西人はホンマニ韓国系なんです!

real of jap

>haplautism

I don’t speak moonrunes. Does that mean Jomon people are somehow related to Tibetans?

>Haplomemes

S W O L E

true, and people in Bhutan/Tibet look very similar to Japanese

OK Kim

would fuck ANY ONE OF THEM

WE

moron
thats white area in japan were where chinese "今来" came in nara period.

GAMBARE JAPAN DAISUKIIIIIII

How is it that some japanese people have very deep ''western'' facial features while some look very chinese?
Does japan have a ''native'' population that is different from mainland asians?

there is no cristal clear evidence for it. but its sometimes said that people in Bhutan or Tibet came from middle east asia gene wise. and said that those times is before Judaism occurred, so tecnically they could be palestine ancient descendents.
fan fact, by that reason above, jews are looking for 10 lost tribes all over the asia. one of them is Tibetan, and one of them is Japanese. ex-israel ambassador , I forgot the name though, was very interested in Japanese traditional ritual and Japanese language their research group came in Japane in order to look for the tribe.

I thought Tibetan and Chinese were related because of their language family or am I being stupid

WUZ

Aiko-sama is so cute!

R O S E

No.This is how jomon people look like.

I'm pretty sure I've seen her in a JAV.

>Tibetan and Chinese were related because of their language family
I don't know the language things at all.
I just pointed out the genic aspects.
And language used in the place can be ezly altered by the ruler. Some of them should still be remaing after conquered, though.
we are still maintaining traditional rituals derived from ancient times, so somewho they might be interested in those things.

moron
If we had that kind of anscestors, still they are just one of our anscestors.

Why these fights between Chinese, Japanese and Koreans? They all look the same: yellow skin, slanted eyes, big teeth, scrawny body and small penis. Also shit cultures.

Japan is white. Japaryans are germanic like swedes.

Sorry but Japanese being the descendants of Israelites is the dumbest thing I've heard today.

Japan is so cool! I love Japan!

mashALLAH

God hates niggers. Japanese are aryan.

>kansai is chinese

Kansai-ben is a nordic germanic dialect.

I'm sorry wh*Tey did anyone allow you to speak? Back in the anti-sun dome, the BLACK men are speaking.

Beautiful japs princess

I want autistic princess gf

Another japanese beauty

Stipid data

japan is shit

Hirohito's wife

^^

She's so kawaii!

>Japanese being the descendants of Israelites
yeah because thre is not any cristal clear evidence at all. so its not gonna be scholorly stuff. there are just some circumstantial evidences. more over generally almost all of Japanese don't try to willingly probe the Tennou's origin. that kind of things are not 粋 , I don't know the proper english word for it, at all.
its something like "not cool" for us to do it.

The ancestor of the Chinese and Tibetans are thought to be Proto-Sino-Tibetan people who originated in East Asia along the Yellow River basin so that's the urheimat for the Sino-Tibetan language family. They split into two groups, the one that remained became Sinitic people who developed Chinese civilisation and the one that left for the southwest became Tibeto-Burman people. The Tibetans developed certain characteristics living in the high altitude and they breed with Denisovans.
>Tibetans are phenotypically diverse, and exhibit high-altitude adaptations. The genetic basis of Tibetan adaptations have been attributed to a mutation in the EPAS1 gene,[19][20] and has become prevalent in the past 3,000 years, a rapid example of recent human evolution.
>After modern Oceanic populations, modern Tibetan populations show the highest rate of allele sharing with archaic hominins at over 6%.[26] Modern Tibetans show genetic affinities for three archaic populations: Denisovans, Neanderthals, and an unidentified archaic population

The puzzle got solved completely

Yayoi is Korean

See the faces of Japanese royal family and korean faces

Meant to respond to

Jomon blood from her mother made her eyes bigger than the older royal family members

What the fuck happened!?

either AIDS or she saw all the people bullying her for being nfat on the internet and became bulemic/anorexic.

My guess is the latter and her Parents need to help her before it is too late.

Jomon face

more handsome than minland asian chingchongs

No that's slut yayoi is not korean. We are no related japs race. Japs jomon ancestor is southeast asia negrito not east asian.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

>tfw you are high as fuck and still have to attend state funerals and such

wtf

Yayoi is siberian not us jomon is south east asian negrito race

jomon eyes

Looks like a Southeast Asian but paler

mum and dad ate the dog lol

How can you define she is jomon? Are you japs under korea flag?

this is shopped
real one looks like this

>plastic

>jomon is south east asian

>Chinese and Tibetans are thought to be Proto-Sino-Tibetan people who originated in East Asia along the Yellow River basin so that's the urheimat for the Sino-Tibetan language family.

read more ancient chinese history.
In those times where the civilization of the Yellow River basin , Chinese were quite small country.
even after that, chinese and tibetan are quite different ethinics, you could confirm that , if you read ancient chinese history before AC 200.
Again the language family can ezly be altered by the ruler.

recently she got fat again

What a stupid. Yes maybe some group come far east russia and they look like deep eyes but basically japan race is southeast asian (negrito) +east asian (siberian)

I'm referring to events way before "Chinese history". I'm talking about 15,000 years ago. Before people could even write.

Japanese

JOMON'D

Korean

Sorry, I don't know about that at all.

all chingchongs are ugly lmao

Japanese

Tibetan and Chinese people shared a common ancestor up to 15,000 years ago.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27569548

Has Korean ever had royal family?

The Kim Jong dynasty.

yes.

this is what i meant, these jomon people, they have very caucasoid facial aesthetics.
make more of them thanks

Through the Korean history they are sex slaves of Chinese.
How could sex slaves have royal family and humanity?

I don't think Yayoi is Korean but there was definitely gene flow from the Korean peninsula into Japan.

>dumb shit

Hmm

wwwww

Interesting study. Even though the Chinese and Tibetans used to share ancestors about 15,000 years ago, they are quite genetically different now because the Tibetan gene pool has had so many different populations mixed in and the Tibetan environment has forced them to adapt faster thus more genetic mutations. Meanwhile the northern Chinese just remained more or less the "same" over thousands of years.

She regained weight to a healthy level, I am quite happy.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/01/national/princess-aiko-turns-16-enjoying-school-life-growing-imperial-role/

Is she only 16? I thought she was 20 or something like that.

When will they thank us?

Yes but don't need modern Republic

They don't understand the concept of being grateful and humble. They are dumb dogs.

Japan before westernization.
Thanks white people.

It looks comfy as fuck. Very nordic and aryan.

Ya, she is only 16. Not sure why people call her fat, besides her chipmunk cheeks she has a normal body.

You should read up about the Ulch people. They have the strongest genetic continuity out of all North/East Asians.

Dad had some shit genes. Ugly bloke

>slanty eyes, Square face, Nigger nose
Why??

raprince

Hey nips, has your emperor abdicated yet? What's the general reaction towards it?

He will abdicate in spring of 2019, they generally agree that he should be allowed to get some rest. Only hardline "muh emperor is a literal god" shills are against it.