Why is Japanese TV so weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D223S4mcboY
youtube.com/watch?v=SNpCn0nAlR0
youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Becuase it has to compete with anime.

A large portion of their masculine men were lost to a world war, so generations were left to be raised by women and male weirdos that were too weak to participate in war, and there was no chance of repair because they shunned their own culture.

It's really not. It's 99% walking around going into restaurants and saying the food is oishii or umai

>Currently living in Japan

>t. Sven Jörikson, Cuckshed, Malmä, Sweden

A culture where you are expected to kill yourself over trivial things isn't really that great of a culture now is it?

I want to fuck Rei Kuromiya.

ON-TOPIC: TV in japan is a form of scapism, japanese people live very repressed lives, so they do exagerated media (tv, anime, games, etc) to compensate.

I hope one day to be as kawaii as ladybeard

>Rei Kuromiya

Jesus I did not expect some of those results

Man even American TV is full of weird SJW stuff.

>repair
>go from killing yourself because of dishonor and invading the world to becoming an economic and cultural superpower
>on a tiny little island with no natural resources
Japan is on the best possible path desu.

Post quality Japanese television.
youtube.com/watch?v=D223S4mcboY

Japanese are entertained by novelty. Its a culture where everyone is told be normal.
The fact that some huge gaijin with a beard and a dress is so weird its on Japanese TV says more about how normal they are. Whereas in the states, every 5th liberal arts student is that, and we can't make fun of them because it'd be bigoted.

Also a lot of japs are super into cute girls, and by that I mean 40 year old dudes go to concerts where girls who look like they are 14 are dancing. It's weird as an outsider, but feminism doesn't exist here, not to the extent that it does in the west, so its acceptable. It's pretty nice.

kek pretty much.

Not really. But during the empire there was universal conscription, even before the war.
After the war every single company was run by a military. And then the next generation was trained by the old soldiers.

Even now you get that vibe. I think a lot of Japanese working in their shitting jobs, and students who don't really have it much better are obsessed with escapism.

College is the only time where jappos are truly free and they let their freak flag fly. But in a fun way, not a antifa, let mebe the shittiest human I can possibly be way.

depression isn't really trivial, a lot of them seem to suffer from it and it's kinda sad tbqh

OP didn't ask about Germany user

>A large portion of their masculine men were lost to a world war
Maybe so many of them should have refrained from honorably killing themselves over the tiniest of things?

The nukes really did a number on them.

He's talking about seppuku you retard

Best post

We just call it 'tv' here and it's the most normal thing in the world.

No, they were always fucked.

This. It's retarded to call other culture weird, fun fact: in Papua New Guinea they feed boys semen to ensure they grow up to be manly, semen fresh from the source.

oh my...

Damn, Aphex Twin looks like that?

You got any more? Different ones?

>oh why is Japan so weird bros
I DUNNO
MAYBE THEY WERE PRETTY WEIRD ALREADY
MAYBE BECAUSE THEY WERE ASSRAPED BY NUCLEAR DILDOS
I DUNNO, MAN

go to bed english teacher

You saw that doc too, eh?

Also living in Japan. Can confirm.

C-calm down Rick

haha look at the funny white man! how silly!

I think the worst thing someone could do in those torture movies is to cut that tendon between the top of your gums and your lip.

Are you guys just English teacher cucks or what? Do you want to suck tiny Jap dicc that much?

Japan was always a drone society. Fathers are expected to work 12-18 hours a day. You're expected to get there early leave late and if your boss wants to go out drinking, you're expected to go drinking with your boss and co workers. Parent's are known to let kids lay their and cry as babies. It's supposed to toughen them up. But it makes them autistic and unable to deal with feelings. There are exceptions of course but they're few and far between.

NANI?!

what the fuck is the deal with ladybeard? he's hideous, fucking weird and dresses like a girl as a meme. What does he even do?

>masculine men were lost to a world war
America never fully invaded Japan. Those Japs were still bloodthirsty for war before the Nukes you fucking revisionist faggot

Think for a minute what American TV consists of. TV is fucked in general.

>2017
>not liking tentacle sex
Fuck fronald fruumph

Every cultures have their own fetish, the Romans invented faggotry.

>Also a lot of japs are super into cute girls, and by that I mean 40 year old dudes go to concerts where girls who look like they are 14 are dancing.

literally a culture of IRL çunnyposting that is well accepted and a big industry as well

someone tell drumpf to nuke japan stat

Why is American TV so black? Looks like Nigerian PBS

this guy gets it

It's completely normal to find other cultures weird, you special little snowflake.

It doesn't matter what you think of a culture if you're not a part of it, it just makes you look retarded.

People from any culture will find other cultures odd because different cultures have different norms. Common human behavior isn't retarded, it's natural.

They shun masculinity and think it's gay. Most comedy is confrontational so they turn to weird/gross shit instead.

What went wrong?

He used to be a wrestler. Also he's Australian so shitposting in real life comes to him naturally

>always fucked
>not thag they always had connisour tastes

That is clearly Korea and I would do more than just kiss 'her' cheek

still would

>wrong
>not right

A cute! A CUTE!

Regular japanese tv is actually just hot garbage.

Also their medical dramas are really fucking gory. I watched one and it seemed like every 10 minutes someone was elbow deep in guts.

>clearly Korea
but it doesn't look like hangeul on the panel in the background. maybe taiwan?

So my best bro came up to me one day all decked in a blue wig and uniform of Konata from Lucky Star. He looked so girly and sexy, my boner couldn't help but be aroused, especially when he started taking off his clothes. I asked him, "Are you serious?" and he said, "Yup."

I couldn't speak for the longest time, so he asked me, "What's the matter?" I said I'm just confused, but then my boner got really hard as he took off my clothes. Before I knew it, we were kissing each other and he was stroking my dick. I yelped, "Oh God, Konata!" as he blew me till I came.

I then said, "I want to fuck you now!" and then I fucked him in the ass. I screamed all sorts of things, like how delicious his ass is, and how hard I came inside his 17-year-old ass. A few hours later, I realized the error of my ways. Why did we do that? Now I'm totally gay. But he grabbed my shoulder, his face smelling lightly of bleach and reassured, "Let's just pretend I'm still Konata."

Pic related. It's my best bro wearing a Konata costume.

thats not hangul retard

Zerg*

Been a while since I used this image macro.

I came.

because they are so culturally advanced they can't get off on mundane stuff anymore.

Is that a pasta ? I hope it is.

A really fucking old pasta.

i'd probably fug at least one of my friends if he was dressed as konata he's short and cute

Not bad for a trap.

That third panel is adorable.

that's not gonna look good in your search history when the van come for you

oh my, that's some ancient shit

>implying the japs gave in after 2 measly bombs and not because they feared the big, veiny cock of sovjet communism
who's the revisionist?

LOL
THEY ASS RAPED US AUTO, STEEL AND ELECTRONICS DETROIT LOOKS LIKE 80S ROBOCOP MUH KIDS A WEEB AND PAPPY GOT FIRED FROM THE FORD FACTORY

homosexual

tried to overthrow the government by locking him self in a room at a military academy. after failing to inspire the cadets into revolution. he tried to commit seppuku. which was botched because his cohort wasn't strong enough to decapitate him. so they had to release the military officer they had as prisoner. so he could swing the sword properly and take off the head.

Because you've got so many fucking people, that even if 1% of the population likes your show, you still make bank or atleast get out even. Its the same reason why japan has so many weird food products

>Slav scum
>having the sealift capacity to successfully invade Hokkaido
Top kek, snow nigger.

>so many fucking people
120mil isn't actually that much

i guess we'll never know. how is capitalism treating you? are your children alienated husks addicted to cartoons yet?

>Soviet Communism
How did that work out? That whole Soviet thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=SNpCn0nAlR0

Refer to

Funny thought:

If a Japanese from 100 years ago saw Japan now, they'd recognize that the people were odd, but definitely Japanese. They wouldn't think they'd been decimated in a world war.

If an American from 100 years ago saw America now, they wouldn't recognize the people as Americans. They'd probably think America had been conquered in a world war.

that music alone would make me rebuild that wall in a single night

You're an idiot

Why is Japanese tv so comfy?

>but feminism doesn't exist here

That's hilarious reading this because feminism completely won in Japan. 90% of japanese women already had sex for money. Women have all the sexual power there because the japanese feminism from the 60's was by far the most radical

You try comparing it to what Americans watch and then get back to us.

im gonna marry yuriko!

i see a lot of feet potential here

>90% of japanese women already had sex for money
sure thing, buddy

He was talking about Japan, not Germany.

wow, such an original comment

wow such a great contribution to the thread

really?

Butthurt German detected.

why can't other cultures be different , not everything needs to be same.

interestingly, i actually am german
>uppercasing 'German'
why do you hate yourself?

You are correct.

I'm American. In the English language, you capitalize stuff like "English", "American", and "German".

>not posting fucked up and funny ladybaby video.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c

well, i'm not used to burgers knowing how to write their own language around this part of the internet