Wow... so this is the future of the human race

Wow... so this is the future of the human race

National Geographic inspiring as always

Why is it always some mulatto mix? Most of the world population is in Asia and political power is flowing their way too.

to create division and have white people discussing those pointless why's while completely ignoring the federal reserve banking

>political power flowing their way

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>they're black so that's bad
>but I'm not racist lol

>my race is dying, and I spend my time shitposting on the internet

>>but I'm not racist lol

What if user just said they are racist? curious to what your response would be.

We're all gonna get browner over the course of the next thousands of years. It's inevitable especially with the world getting hotter, light skinned people will need to adapt to prevent skin cancer being more common than it already is.

Why do british people put niggers in everything even if most minorities they have are south asian or middle eastern?
Because the "people" who write this stuff are literal cuckolds.

Isn't this universally agreed upon? Economies across Asia are just getting stronger, save Japan. They're a vital part of trade and diplomacy, which is why China can pull their shit in the South China Sea and the US has to sit and watch.

>climate change means UV will become more intense

really activates the old almonds

>with the world getting hotter

Opinion discarded.

>light skinned people will need to adapt to prevent skin cancer being more common than it already is
Why? We spend most of our time in-doors now anyway. Within the next 100 years, it's totally possible that most forms of cancer will be easily treated. Even if whites are at a genetic disadvantage, it's not that big for their to be natural selection.

Asia is a non entity politically, they have mostly unstable governments with so many internal problems they couldn't hope to influence global politics in a meaningful way. Their militaries are weak and nuclear arsenal almost non existent. The US doesn't do anything about the South China Sea because interventionism is very unpopular currently, Iran is a bigger concern, Chian are a useful ally against North Korea and no one gives a fuck about the area.

>im not reddit, but global warming is real
OUT!

Because by the 22nd century there will be more blacks than there are asians, arabs, whites, latinos and indians combined

>they have mostly unstable governments
How so? There were large scale riots across the US with their most recent election and remember their federal government shutdown in 2013? As for Europe, we've only recently had Brexit and a wave of anti-EU sentiment. Combined with the major crises going on there, it's hard to imagine the West as the pinnacle of stability. Even my own country, Australia, has had five prime ministers in five years.

A new General Secretary for China isn't something the people consider, because they have no choice in the matter. Shinzo Abe in Japan is their typically conservative leader, I don't see much instability there. At most you could bring up the scandal in South Korea, but that's hardly indicative of the entire region. Even Hong Kong has their politics dictated to them by the Mainland, despite the Umbrella Revolution. If anything, their more direct and authoritarian type of rule leads to more stability.

>Their militaries are weak
Do you trust the Global Firepower website? China, India, Russia, and Japan are within the top 10. The rest of Asia isn't far behind, either. By 2050, I imagine they will only be stronger.

I'll admit I don't understand how it's calculated, but the entire continent of Africa has issues with starvation and malnutrition. Their worst food crisis since 1985 (effecting 50 million people) started only last year.

How could they support such a proposed number of people without massive famines that will reduce the population anyway?

There were 700 million Africans in 1995

After a twenty year period that included the Rwandan genocide, the Congo civil war, multiple famines and epidemics of malaria, Ebola and aids... there were 1.2 billion Africans.

I see what you mean, but they did have plenty of international aid through the time. It's going to be harder for the rest of the world to have a noticeable effect when their population quadruples.

Also, there's a general trend of the more educated nations having lower birthrates. If African nations become more modernized, then couldn't the birthrates slow for another reason?

>Also, there's a general trend of the more educated nations having lower birthrates. If African nations become more modernized, then couldn't the birthrates slow for another reason?
The current UN projections actually account for a slowdown in African birthrates

That's why there's "only" four billion of 'em instead of, say, 10 billion

>The current UN projections actually account for a slowdown in African birthrates
I'm sure their data is really solid, it just seems like there are a lot of variables that would be incredibly difficult to account for. Like social and cultural changes that might come with greater access to education, globalization, etc.

Still though, maybe it does make sense for a lot of these depictions of future humans to be part black after all.

>tfw really racist
>tfw friendly person
>tfw friends with everyone at my college
Shit, one of my teammates is the niggerest nigger from Detroit.

DUDE MY SKIN COLOUR IS BETTER THAN YOURS LMAO

Then I would say you can care about your sports teams all you want but it makes no difference to me

You are the one going off the global firepower website, the USA has the combined armanents of those top 10 and more. The US is the dominant power and will continue to be for at least the next half century, probably longer.

The US isn't the only nation in the West, though. I'm not saying Asia is going to usurp global dominance, but they're certainly going to become more relevant as time goes on.