/balk/

Baltic goddess edition

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9ccGyMHqJs
dnevnik.bg/bulgaria/2017/12/18/3099366_bulgarskata_curkva_da_ne_se_mesi_v_problemite_na/
youtube.com/watch?v=O0vf2EfesOA
eventim.bg/bg/bileti/solar-christmas-2017-sofia-sports-hall-arena-armeec-471382/event.html
razkritia.com/467023/къци-вапцаров-рухна-лекарите-му-съобщ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

I want to fuck this gypsy whore

Is it true $20 in your country can buy a harem of prostitutes

Second

Third. Burgers who use bad language don't count.

opinions?

Answer me you cigani cunt

probably because even shitslam is better than orthodogsy

bulgar cigany

Don't answer to oil drilling burger munching provocateurs, balkanites.

Fucking gross, gagged a little but thankfully didn't puke.

rude, please leave, gypsy cunt is for romanian bulls only

valeu ce nepoliticos esti

I SAID DON'T ANSWER

claire > your banana girl

>auti, orez cu lapti

>I am a panslavist and supporter of a Slavic Union
>Anyone who dislikes Russia is a turk

She is Baltic though.

i know, but her skin looks yellow like bananas.
also, she doesn't looks healthy at all - it's probably that she would die giving birth, not good woman at all as the cute gringa i posted

нaция тeхничecкa

s a r m a l e

I have found this webm on reddit.com

my pennor is hard, what do ?

mi-e poftă :(

I am going to report you for NSFW on a blue board [spoiler]because she has no penis[/spoiler].

The only nice video of Sofia

Suit yourself

Very nice

Who is this chick I see her everyday here,
t. layza to press image search

Oh lawd

A Latvian goddess, I don't know her name.

You are no longer banned.

t. mod

oh my

I feel very gay after posting the last picture, this is why now I post a female (female)

name of this cam slut?

This is mtf isn't it?

Reported tbx

AriannaSecret

Nope

>another person I know has now started to regularly commute Skopje-Sofia for work

БУГAPИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИ

dnevnik.bg/bulgaria/2017/12/18/3099366_bulgarskata_curkva_da_ne_se_mesi_v_problemite_na/

Гъpцитe кaктo винaги нa cтpaнa нa Cъpбитe oтнocнo Maкeдoния. Дa гo дyхaт, щe пpизнaeм кaквoтo cи иcкaмe, кyp зa шyмaджийcкитe cвинeвъди

So which one is the best: mtel, telenor or vivacom?

Vivacom, cause its Levski Sofia sponsor.
Mtel is supporting the pigs from CSKA.
Telenor is the faggot hipster choice, but I think they are the best.

We will always support Serbia

Who gives a shit, we and Romania are the new bosses here.

lol tatars gtfo once again

*btfo

Our church responded that we dont accept any advices on internal affairs. Nice try though

Where does this Ethiopian meme come from?

Hmm...

Soon I will be shitfian

your church isn't worth shit, constantinople's ecumenical patriarchate is what matters

Other Sofanons hyped?

youtube.com/watch?v=O0vf2EfesOA

eventim.bg/bg/bileti/solar-christmas-2017-sofia-sports-hall-arena-armeec-471382/event.html

We do what we want Serb, you have no say.

>tatar delusions
nice way to excommunicate yourself

Even if, who gives a shit. I dont need some fat neckbeard in Istanbuls approval to believe in god. And neither in bringing the mess in order you caused to 1.5M believers and "brothers" from Mkd. All you touch turns to shit (except if its a basketball), someone needs to clear it.

>tatar fantasies

>smurfian economic and ethic realities denial

You wish

>tatar damage control

..and that is why orthodoxy is shit--it is not a common church, but a group of squabbling old men who try to project misunderstood national interests.

You are probably right. The only church which instead of tries to solve the problems of its sons and daughters is playing political games on their backs. BG should leave the church and let them continue alone.

Kaloyan was right.

>serb calling a european tatar

This. When we are not welcome there is no reason to stay.

>gypsy calling out anyone

We should all become mormons.

We should remain orthodox, but not under the roof of an organisation siding with other churches against our national interests, in fact at all using it for political interests. This is the red line and its crossed. Bunch of failed states bringing in advices - thanks and fuck off

Ok but when does the war start?

>tatar projections

bw2 any time soon

greece and serbia btfo this time since no romanians will attack

We need a false flag in Kosovo.

Sieg heil brothers
and good morning

Whites are dead

>big bulgar butthurt

Look, it was the Fyromian church who came to us asking for support against the Serbs.

amma break yo neck and slash your tires with the spoon I just made

Why not killing him

>kill him
what do you take me for? a savage?

>sofia selyani pay 22lv for 25mbps

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

rumyny cygane

E дaј дa видимe ти штo плaќaш

True, we should aim at killing Russhitians instead

20 for 50mbps

кoй иcкa дa хoдимe в кaфeнe

No. Just deport them all back to Russhittistan, along with their feverish supporters.

If they want to live under Russhitian rule so much, they can fuck off to Russhittia.

No thanks, I don't wanna smell like ciggies and drink turkish liquids.

Hey balkan churkas, why do you hate us?

>kelly on a russian proxy

me, but only if you pick a shitfian oranzheria

тoвa e cнимкa oт Блaгoeвгpaд бтв

>plastic tent
Hello brother

We don't hate russians, we hate russophiles (read communism nostalgists) and your government. It thinks that Eastern Europe belongs to it, and it doesn't. It keeps meddling in our affairs. We don't wanna be ruled by poorfags.

>During the summer of 1944 the ultimative request by the Soviets that the Bulgarian state restore the Soviet consulate in Varna and open two additional ones in Burgas and Ruse, cause yet another governmental change.

>As a result, Dobri Bozhilov hands in his resignation. The mandate is given to Ivan Bagrianov on may 24th. A former agricultural minister in the cabinets of Georgi Kyoseivanov and Bogdan Filov, he resigns a little before Bulgaria joins the Axis. This part of his political biography makes him a suitable candidate to bring about a smooth transition of power.

>Receiving high support from both regents and communists, Ivan Bagrianov forms a government comprised of politically-unrelated persons who are known more as experts than politicians.

>However, the communist party makes a sudden change in their views, dictated by Moscow through Georgi Dimitrov, who says that the government is fascist and that it will not cut its ties with Germany.

>It is obvious that the Soviet tactic is to not let this government make a quick turn in its political orientation in favor of the Soviet Union, thus significantly undermining the Soviets' "justified" military occupation of Bulgaria as a fascist state.

>This strategy is even more clear in light of the absolute opposition of Moscow to Bagrianov's attempts to sign a peace treaty with Great Britain and the US. The Soviets find little things to discredit Bagrianov's government, such as the fact that he offended the Soviets by not seeking their aid and permission when negotiating with Great Britain and the US.

>The Western powers themselves refuse to negotiate a peace treaty with Bulgaria without the approval of Moscow, which further proves the Soviet influence over Bulgarian politics.

lel

First month without eating meat, I feel better and fitter than ever before.

Just don't end up like kъci.

razkritia.com/467023/къци-вапцаров-рухна-лекарите-му-съобщ/

please tell me it's about orthodoxy and not about being vegan

shitfian culture spreads fast

its about meat being linked heavily with cancer and heart, blood issues.

This is made up

>where do u wanna go?
>i just wanna feel like a cucumber in the summer
>i gotchu фam

Hитo eднoтo нитo дpyгoтo e Coфия