/got/ general

Jonerys edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Maisie cum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are there any other characters that women will literally never understand?

I'm hyped to see Mel meet Dany

GOT is for jellybabies and dragon fantasists. To admit watching this trash is to admit that you are a failiure and cannot even close your eyes and use you imagination to create your own superior fantasy starring all the cool dudes that you support. Ban this show. Bring back the sweet imagination. Fuck you jelly belly slags!

thats actually a really nice shoop

How many episodes till Melisandre sexually seduces Dany into doing her bidding?

>Are there any other characters that women will literally never understand?

all of them

Jonerys
Gendrick
R'hllelly
JaqMelly
Piendry
Torienne
WalCat
Catyrion
Robbeon
Joffsay
Breera
Thormelly
Robbgery
JaqAry
Gendrya
Waifjaq
Kindole
Jaimure
Olefish
Stannos
RobbRos
Robbjey
Kindlypair
Tynny
Tyrienne
Jorleesi
MissTy
Tyleesi
Renwun
MissGrey
Branerys
Brodor
Meeosh
Robbcella
LittleCat
NightCat
Nightsei
Nightleesi
Jaimsa
Jaimleesi
Saleesi
Berheart
Berthor
Brojen
Selmolenna
Ricyanna
Ricreen
Melvara
Catlienne
Tybron
Jaibron
Jaimure
Catmance
RooseCat
BriSan

So we're all rooting for Dany to win da Throne right?

Book Stannis? Book Jaime?

OYSTERS CLAMS AND KEKHOLDS

my #1 wish for GoT would be for Jon to kill Dany, or Dany to kill Jon.

Think of the butthurt from BOTH fanbases.

BOAT________________________________________________SEX______________!!!!!!!

STANNIS BARATHEON

>implying women can even read

They'll both be dead before it ends.

I'd actually want to see some battle in Westeros during which one of the dragons just straight up eat Daenerys and battle continues like nothing happened.

nth for R E A C T O R S

top two need to switch

Being this edgy and autistic as fuck.

>implying Jon is alive
fanfics don't count

The One True Ship

who else hyped for Greyworm x Missandei segz?

Wheres Melinerys?

Absolutely nobody. Nobody gives a fuck about either of those two characters

Falling for bait

I simply can't wait for him to bang her into oblivion with his no-cock

>inb4 "Missandei I have always felt like I am a girl living in a mans skin"
>"Don't worry Grey Worm I prefer girls anyway"

>leaks confirm it
>reddit wants it
>Sup Forums wants it
tumblr still denies it.

Women don't know of honor nor strength and loyalty, so I'd say at the least Stannis and Tywin. Maybe Ned too.

They shit on Stannis for his tough choices, but that's because they "think" (LOL) on fee fees and don't realise that sometimes hard decisions need to be made for the good of your fellow man.

They shit on Tywin because he doesn't like the meme dwarf, but they don't realise that if you're a powerful as fuck lord with little to no weaknesses, you can't allow shit like what Tyrion does. It disgraces a thousand-year respected and feared family name.

Reminder Blackfish is gay

All unsullied have mom fetishes, and thus still wish to cuddle with and suckle at the breasts of women.

I'm rooting for Beric Dondarrion

Dany better get her merkin ready.

Benis Dandelion

Rooting for Gendry to not be a cuck and make a claim for the throne as the last true Baratheon. If not, I guess team Cersei it is because at least she's not bringing foreigner mongols in to shit up the kingdom.

Me too and Jaqen H'ghar of course.

she can share it with jon, if he behaves nice.

Oh what did I lose?

Can't wait to see stannis come back and conquer all of westeros

>t. roastie

With what army? Stannis lost everything even his head.

Will Wight Stannis be as autistic as regular Stannis?

He's still a bastard regardless, and I'd imagine that after multiple failed attempts between Renly and Stannis to make a claim on the throne, people are probably tired of backing Baratheon. Hell, Stannis was reduced to hiring sellswords by the end.

will wight stannis fans be as autistic as regular stannis fans?

>tfw accidentally started the reactor meme

kill me

Tommen was going well, he only offed himself because of being in a shit show played by his villain sue of a mother and the mary sue being the only one opposing her. I'd off myself in that situation too.

I'm not rooting for anyone anymore. I'm just watching for lulz

Well, I was the user who asked: How would Tywin & Tyrion react when they found out that they can warg into lions?

So in a way, I was responsible for starting the reactor meme by asking those questions.

Anyway,
Tywin & Tyrion
Warging
Lions
Reactions
What do

You have to look at it from the eyes of the smallfolk, of the soldiers. Bobby B was a based man who partied with everyone, didn't give a shit about rank and title. Stannis fought alongside his men and they went out to the end with him. A loyal band of brothers that fought drew their swords alongside their King and fought a last battle. Renly managed to appeal to both smallfolk and nobility.

I'll even address the bastards which as far as the public knew were Baratheons. Joffrey's tyranny was a thing mostly kept to his court. Except during the bread riot, the dude was cheered on. Tommen was a cuck but he got the PR of the Sparrows with him and he was quite obviously supported. Myrcella was basically beloved Disney princess.

Meanwhile Dany's a hostile ruler bringing over an army of foreign invaders. She's never even LIVED in Westeros for most of her life, what does she know about its people's needs?

You can even see the comparison in the two families. Targs since they came never truly assimilated to the Westerosi. They pretended to follow the Faith, but they truly never gave a shit and kept up with the incest. Baratheons meanwhile, while they came with the Targs, assimilated to the concepts and beliefs of the Stormlands, even going as far as to take up the crest of the former ruling family, with Orys Baratheon marrying the last Durrandon, thus continuing the Westerosi house.

Who would you want ruling over you? Bunch of foreign invaders, or one of your own people?

you mispelled "reaction" in your post and wrote "reation" instead and I changed it to reactor

REACTIONS?

B
R
A
N
E
L
Y
N

Nice observation user, I like that ;)
We both started the meme, me by asking the questions about Tywin warging and misspelling of reation and you by changing to word to reactor.

We're both responisble for the reactor meme, sharp user.

Don't worry it won't stick around longer than a day because it's not funny

Anyone else preparing to furiously fap during the Asha and Ellaria prison sex scene?

No, yes, maybe.

do you think there will be second trailer?
they need to show bran and white walkers

Summer is coming.

Will Sup Forums & /got/ survive this mass immigration from Reddit/tourists/summerfags/showfags/scum?

A man says yes. We, Sup Forums & /got/ will survive the summer & it's plague for we /got/ will be blessed by the Many-Faced God.

Valar Dohaeris
All Men Must serve

Based Jon thread thank you, OP

Just saw the new trailer again, GoT of Thrones continues to impress

100% Ellaria will poison her

But why

Why not? Sand Cunts make absolutely 0 sense anyway.

she's gonna regrow grey worm's cock in return for unsullied to be on her side
that also explains theon's somewhat saddened expression in the trailer because he's just received word by raven of the first ever westerosi cock regrowth treatment

Second trailer when?

>ywn be murdered by an olive skinned mommy with poison coated pussy lips wrapped around your dick

honestly why even live

When the sun rises in the west.

What are they doing here?
Do new leaks explain some of these scenes?
I always thought that lads2 was fake, so I didn't even bother reading them.

>olive skinned

never got this expression tvh

olives are green

people aren't green

that'd be awesome.
showfags everywhere wondering what's happening, if this was real there'd be some sad music or something!!1

then the battle ends and whoever wins take over her dragon and makes some joke about her being devoured, then showfags all kts

You sit down on her bed and hold out your hand. Maisie looks at you and shifts her gaze to the side, fidgeting with her sleeves. "Are- are you sure? Is someone like me r-really okay?" You reach forward and pull her in close to you as she lets out a small breath. "Of course, Maisie. You're perfect the way you are." Maisie's face reddens and she tries to hide it behind her hands. You lift her up onto the bed and kiss her neck, causing her to gasp. You unbutton her shirt and continue to kiss her, moving further down. At this point Maisie is wearing only her skirt and leggings, and you kiss her stomach and softly caress her sides. You look up and see Tomoko panting and gripping the covers in her fists. You can see the sheen of a trail of drool from her mouth, and a faint damp spot on the covers at the end. You lift up her skirt and you can see that she is wet already. You press the tips of your fingers into the fabric covering the gap between her legs, and Maisie melts further, releasing soft moans and taking even deeper breaths. You pull down her leggings and release yourself. "I'm going in, Maisie. Is that okay?"

asoiaf? maybe, especially dany.
GoT? never.

Maisie continues to pant before nodding her head weakly. As you push against her entrance, Maisie grips the sheets tighter still and throws her head back, clenching her jaw. The head of your cock is inside her now and Maisie is already bucking her hips in the air and breathing in loud, bursting pants. You hold her hips to steady her and slowly push yourself all the way inside. Her soft, wet walls envelop you completely and her juices drip down from between her legs and form spots on the sheets. The pool of drool next to her mouth has increased in size and the faint glimmer of tears form in her eyes. Maisie arcs her back against the bed and pants in short, rapid breaths as you begin to move inside her. Maisie can only whimper, pant, clutch the sheets and drool as you begin to pump faster. You lift her off the bed and hold her against your chest, kissing her drool soaked lips as she breathes heavily into your mouth. "Maisie, I love you." She begins clenching you even tighter than before and you can tell she's close to climaxing. "I'm... so happy." she manages to say between her labored gasps, the contractions of her orgasms beginning and proceeding to milk your cock to climax as well.

Fuck the trailer has 35 mil views on fb
How can anyone compete at this point

if this happened drogon would confirmed best character on the show.
not that there,s much competition tho.

Can't wait

>Don't worry it won't stick around longer than a day because it's not funny

>implying unfunny things can't last for years when enough retards try to force them
>implying "1" isn't enough retards

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Maisie cum/

they don't show timetravelling cameras.

When will tumblr accept the truth

That's because it's full of Jonsafags.

never saw kit smiling before. good post

I had a dream last night where I was at the fairground. Maisie was at the strength tester giving the lever an absolute beating. She had this huge, heavy, oversized wooden mallet which she was swinging down with impressive strength. I watched her get really into it, striking harder each time. With every blow the puck got closer and closer to the bell. I was in the crowd cheering her on, imploring her to hit it harder and harder. After a particularly big swing fell just short, we all thought she'd given up. She was panting, and sweat was running down her face and neck. But then she grasped the hammer tightly, and swung it back over her shoulders for a final bash. We began cheering as loud as ever. She stuck out her chest, spread her legs, and breathed in. With a yell she swung the hammer down. But suddenly, in place of the lever, I found myself lying there, stark naked, my cock and balls directly in the impact zone. I screamed as the bell dinged and the hammer pulverised my dick and bollocks into a fine paste.

I woke up with a rock solid erection, my trembling body splattered with cum.

This. The show is terrible and it seems to have less time going forward to develop so its not getting better.

Lulz and the one good battle episode late in the season.

Fuck off Maisiefag!

>"Of course, Maisie. You're perfect the way you are."

could not think of anything more /virgin/ to write.

What's Gendrick supposed to be?

He literally only smilies when he is with emilia desu

I want to go to the UK and be bullied by Maisie and her chav friends by making fun of my shitty eastern yuro accent and taking turns in forcibly sitting on my face.

podrick most likely
rodrick would be better tho

Hes been balls deep inside her and his wildling gf

That asshole.

>taking turns in forcibly sitting on my face.
t-they do that in the UK?

and mandatory complaining about how shitty things are on Sup Forums, of course

If someone kills Dany it should have been Barristan Selmy. The queen-slayer could have been an incredible story arc.

haha it would be funny if the actor for podrick actually had a giant Jonah Falcon sizes dick haha