BREAKING NEWS

lol

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36912141

>Merkel rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel has defended her policies on refugees in the wake of recent terror attacks
>Some of the attacks were by asylum seekers who she said had "shamed the country that welcomed them".
>She said those fleeing persecution and war had a right to be protected.
Mrs Merkel proposed new measures on information sharing, deciphering web chatter, tackling arms sales on the internet and improving security responses to attacks.

So what are you cucks going to do about it? Oh that's right, nothing. Just keep slurping your shit beer and greasy sausages. Germanistan yes!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3712591/Merkel-says-refugees-carrying-attacks-mock-country-took-vows-Germany-stick-principles-taking-migrants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>new measures on information sharing, deciphering web chatter
Auf Wiedersehen my dear germoneyposters

You're not laughing anymore.

>Britain accusing others of having shit beer

Tip Top mate

France is Learning to live with terrorism

theres a war coming

i can feel it

my grandfather is a wwii war veteran and every time he sees the news he says "where is this going"

a war is coming

You're supposed to protect your own people first for fuck's sake.

>war is coming
How much longer, senpai.

I want to still be able to fight.

war changes nothing if elites are untouched

'joke' as usual

Dont worry little Romainian, we will fight you first and send you out of UK.

They're slurping a greasy sausage alright

>Be corrupt politician who works for (((you know who)))
>Hey our goyim puppet it's time for another war in Europe
>Import shitskins that hate your culture by milions
>Terror attacks
>They will pe pissed off in no time don't worry (((master)))
>Shitload of happenings
>Omg the fucking cucks won't even fight back
>Well, import more rapefugess and piss your native population by orwell-tier repressions
>Thousands of right wing extremists jailed in Germany for posting nonapproval messages about refugees on Sup Forums

Good bye German bros

She also said that the right win is same as dangerous as islamic terror (because Ali Sonboli from Iran was a right wing extremist since he had breivik photos on his computer).

Kek. You think she actually cares about native Germans?

he also played counterstrike "global offensive" which makes his international connections clear.

We'll have the same censorship in one year.

>Always as T and flashnbanged his teammates

>>She said those fleeing persecution and war had a right to be protected.

And if you don't agree, you will be persecuted!

Merkel über alles

>send you out of UK
No problem, send them, during wartime I'll take the opportunity of removing gypsy. Who's going to complain?

They are. The slaves happy to be out of the war zone they created.
Big gap between rich and poor.
People clocking on.
Send in more slaves (Duh 'murican dreamz homie) + encourage tribalism (multiculturalism) with with community leaders (kind of like Rajahs) to play divide and rule.

The best bit is that they will be patted on the back for doing this because they have built up their narrative of evil working class Europeans not wanting to share the wealth they don't actually have.

Absolute fucking madman

Guys on a serious note, is their a rising anger in Germany about this shit or have the German men laid down for good?

Merkel deserves to be killed

How is he so perfect?

yes. right party alternative für deutschland (afd) ist getting more and more votes.

Krautbros please explain why Merkel hasn't had to face an election in what seems like multiple decades?

I thought one of the advantages of a parliamentary democracy was that a government could be ousted quickly if it began to run off the rails.

>Krautbros please explain why Merkel hasn't had to face an election in what seems like multiple decades?

What are you on about? Germany has a federal election every 4 years. She just keeps winning them.

There was one part about the attacks where she said something like "We will throw anyone involved in prison and bring justice....we owe the victims, the families, the wounded,......and we owe the refugees" uhhhhhhh wut?!
We owe the refugees, people. How dare we let terrorists spoil the peaceful immigrants...

>refugees act like barbarians
>German should be ashamed
She's right, Germans should be ashamed for taking these "refugees" in in the first place.

France decapitated their King for less than the current leaders have done to France and Germany.

Cause we're filthy rich. Makes us complacent. You of all countries should understand best.

Truly, I don't get it. What the traitor meant to say was "have a right to be protected... At the cost of our own citizens lives". At least be fucking honest.

next election is autumn 2017
and i doubt she will win that.

right after her fucking "press conference" we get 20 minute of pure hillary propaganda, holy fucking shit. literally playing a clip of obama praising shillary and they cut right when he says something about trump and the studio reporter pretty much agrees with it.

Press f to pay respects to the German people

F

The shilling is real.

Pic related - I took a screenshot of a comment, knowing what was going to happen to it, then 10 minutes after took another. This is 100% real.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3712591/Merkel-says-refugees-carrying-attacks-mock-country-took-vows-Germany-stick-principles-taking-migrants.html

World politics look more and more ridiculous, to the point where I start to wonder if the left is actually a giant falseflag operation.

Yeah by the time they have enough votes it will already be too late. If I were you Id grab a couple of friends and firebomb the nearest refugee center.

next election in Germany and she will be gone

KEKEKEKEKEK no way, you've got to be kidding me

And she basically just sold BMW to China omg my sides how is this woman still alive?
My vote goes to Germans as most cucked

People are pissed beyond recognition, wehn her speak came up here in the radio at work everybody - even the woman -said that its her fault and she should shut the fuck up.

I wonder if allied vets of WW1 or WW2 would ever wish a future like this on Germany.

>shamed by locals
>responds with terrorist attack

I don't know how Merkel is able to justify it as an appropriate responde to being "shamed"

There wont be next election. And if they will immigrants will gain german citizenship and vote. Do you honestly believe they will let you change the globalist politics?

Does anybody have that "I'm the good guy, I hit nazis but it's okay because I'm good" picture? I'm having really bad meme-withdrawal. Please halp!

>Merkel
>Woman
>People getting raped
>People getting blown
>People getting stabbed and cut
>Can't admit she's wrong
Now that's a woman

How this goes in Germany

>That was a horrible attack, wasn't it?
>Yes, but we must help the refugees.
>Oh yes, what about the refugees?
>We need to help them
>I think we can all agree on that

Normal people in virtually every other country have one of these responses to foreigners:

1. "I think people can live here if they want."
2. "It's not bad, but I would prefer for it not to happen"
3. "I don't agree with immigration to this country."

Only in Germany do people actually believe that the foreigners are automatically and they should be increased in numbers. Not German politicians or media figures, actual Germans hold these views.

i know which one you mean but don't have it, heres a close one

Please send them faster, I dont want the war in UK to harm fellow romanians

When is next election? Better come quick.

Here you go

Is this true?

What party is the biggest as of standing?

I still don't get it, how can he be racist when racism = prejudice + power
and we all know he can't be in position of power because he's a PoC.

Is there actually any hope of them losing the next election? I've seen lots of Hansanons saying they've literally no opposition, I just find it incredibly hard to believe.

they dont even know Sup Forums, its just normiebook and le evil darknet m8

this one is also good

There it is, thanks ameribro you're the best!

Thanks Sven!

The French post ww1, maybe. But man, not even Australia wanted to destroy Turkey this bad ffs. We even prevented the arabs from killing the surrendered turkish army at the close of the desert campaign.

I think it will only get worse as long as they dont literally censor everything, people will become more frustrated for sure, there is a huge opposition to merkel, I cant speak for everyone but I am sure that this PC was not what the germans wanted

>actual Germans hold these views.

Yeah because getting your news only from /pol gives you this precise view right ?
I cant even remember how often some new were published here in which the OP claimed something that wasnt mentioned at all in the article but /pol goes on a full chimpout without first getting the facts.

The common german people despise her, the only ones who are still supporting her are teh old geriatric ones who sometimes dont even remember their own name.

The left knows they can't win so they instead try and suppress and subvert the right. They are perfectly content with playing the man and not the ball.

>Just keep slurping your shit beer and greasy sausages.
Britain (of all people) making fun of others cuisine

The vast majority of refugees are decent people, but even I think it's time to reduce the numbers allowed step by step.
Even if it wasn't for Islam you'll still have tons of bored young men from a culture where they opress women, it just has to go wrong and I'm not in the mood to risk even the remote chance of me or others being harmed because other people want to feel good.

hating on german beer and sausage.
Over the line man.

Some of this is correct but your conclusion is WRONG.

>Not German politicians or media figures, actual Germans hold these views

Not true. Merkel and PC and WWII guilt all combine to force these people in our country. Many germans have had enough, hence the thousands of attacks on shelters and the rising right wing party.
One attacker was to be deported and it didn't happen for months, because the government simply is not able to do deport the shitheads, even criminals and those who were legally declined refuge. People are angry about this, believe me.

There will be no war unless its civil because the conflict is happening between the delusional elites against the common man that suffers with the Muslim attacks. It'll be a fight against relativism and Christianity. It'll be a fight against the left and the right.

There'd also be no need for interstate war, because to resolve this crisis of migrant policy stupidity, the nations would only have to leave the EU or outright ignore EU laws to resolve this. War is always a last resort, and historically there has never been war between two democracies.

the german gov. doesnt even know about Sup Forums.
All the arrests were because of retarde facebook groups etc.
All they care about is twitter/facebook and the likes.

Its not about the taste mate, its about how hard it hits you in the head and how much do you have to pay for it.

No he pulls that shit on her everytime she comes.
Its awesome.

Some Germans are thoroughly cucked. Watch this one sperging out.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY

I hope he's not representative but if he is, you're in trouble.

She destroyed any opposition in her own party and teh other in the last decade since she got the power.
The SPD is a laughing Joke and loses numbers with every new election ( which is good ).
the AfD just started threey ears ago and made major victories in the last state elections, same will happen with the next in september in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

And if the Muslims keep their shit up like now than in 2017 with the main election she will either resign or get so few votes that it will still count as a defeat.
germans arming themselves, right now, they despise the media and politicians and prepare for teh worst.

Just look here how we greeted and chased away our justice minister:
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc

If only Kircheis was there to make things right

AFD had the chance
This year September in Mecklenburg Vorpommern (Eastern Germany) and polls say they will get at leat 18 %

oh bugger

Everyones sick of her shit. virtually everyone i talked to or meet.

How come whitey has the tell everyone the Muslims tolerate gays and not, well... a Muslim?

>The vast majority of refugees are decent people
sauce. no, really, proof it!

Merkel deserves a brick to the face. It'll probably make her better looking.

Feel sorry for Germany.

>zyka blyat go b NOOBs
>"rant in russian lasting 4 games"
Every russian in cs ever

Said the guy who never visited germany.
Stop making shit up.
even the normies are fed up and angry.
whats left of the left is politicans and their affiliates and anitfa retards with their cliques.

they dont get german citizenship that easy

>the german gov. doesnt even know about Sup Forums.
BfV monitors Sup Forums and Krautchan, guaranteed.

in one year

I have met some, what you define as decent can also be differently. I guess I don't have some study but it's the case with humanity in general.
If you think that most are just out to be a massive dick for some reason you're a bit out of touch with reality.

>Everyones sick of her shit. virtually everyone i talked to or meet.
so what the fuck are they going to do about it?

They obviously dont care. All the arrests were because of extremly retarded facebook posts in german groups etc.

You do realize they need 50% to win right? (^:

Who knows. What are you gonna do about your big cities?
I was in London 20 years ago and i was there 2 months ago,
the change is scary its even worse than berlin or cologne imo.

But i guess if the shitskins keep teh shit up and the gov. keeps this brave new world attitude the pressure cooker will blow somewhere around winter and early 2017.

this

>shit beer

its so good lads.

Look at all those young women and children in the photo. You want to deny them a chance at a safe a-

oh.

Lel I lived in Vorarlberg for two years and frequently worked in Bayern.

You're just different to the rest of the world, even different to the other German speakers. I had a great time, but you're wired differently. You love having a problem even if its one of your own making and do everything to extremes.

>Christianity? Better make it the most zealous type and fracture the Church!
>Have an idea about capital? Spread it to Russian peasants. Ultimately be responsible for the death of over a hundred million people due to your excellent idea.
>Having some Empire jealousy? Fuck them, recklessly pursue an Empire and cause the First World War.
>First attempt go badly? Try again, but this time just make sure to kill more people.
>Country split in half into Anglo puppet on one side and Soviet puppet on another? No matter. Rebuild, but then start EU project.
>Yugoslavia collapsing? Call a security council resolution, but then completely back out of actually doing anything. Invite loads of Albanians and former Yugos to the German speaking world.
>EU project not failed entirely? This means it is perfect. Better fuck everyone off by introducing 2 and a half million Arabs and Africans into the mix.
>Arabs and Africans act like Arabs and Africans? It's our fault, probably, for not having enough of them.

Everything you touch turns to shit. Every bad idea has been yours. Every bit of misery on this continent is down to you.

Fuck you.

Same thing you did with the EU. Let it boil for another 20 years or so and then juuuuuust barely vote out.

Right because the CDU will form a coalition with the AFD.