Is Portuguese basically a more beautiful sounding Spanish?

Is Portuguese basically a more beautiful sounding Spanish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro
youtube.com/watch?v=dvCWFkTQK64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Yes.

Maybe

no,

castilian feels much more precise, portuguese is like spanish with a blur filter apllied

t. learner of both

Spanish is a fucking clusterfuck in general.

both equally "beautiful" id say, theyre both romance languages arent they

portuguese sounds nordic

yes

This

It's not, in 1492 we had set and published the first grammatical rules of a western language, keep your delusions and hate inside your rectangle pls.

So it's okay to put an interrogation mark before a phrase for example?
And to pronounce j's like h's?

Agree. Castilian does sound very precise, very assertive. It's the most masculine sounding Romance language. Similar to how Japanese and German sound in seriousness.

I dont like how portuguese sounds. It sounds like a budget french.

This is portuguese btw

youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro

>So it's okay to put an interrogation mark before a phrase for example?
Yes, as the tone of the lecture changes. In english it is not needed as the grammar changes when asking questions.

Arbitrary prescriptive rules are fucking meaningless. Your language is a clusterfuck and sounds garbage. All the language academies and treaties can't change the fact that at best, Spanish is a discount French.

"Porque é que estas a falar? - pt
"¿Porque estas hablando?" -esp
"Why are you talking?" -eng

Well,in portuguese we don't need it since the structure of the phrase already implies it's a question.
Spanish as you can see is weak,incomplete and a language for plebs

I'd say it's a less retarded-sounding catalan

It's actually written "¿Por qué estás hablando?"

yes

Is French a more beautiful Latin?

Wtf no

i like em both. i like english cause how precise it can be and its unique words to describe. i like how romance languages sound specially french and portuguese. now chingchongnese is truly a shitty language.

I like your language too, bro.

According to king Alfonso X of Castile "the Wise", yes. kek ironically one of the first grammar and orthography books of the castilian language was made by king Alfonso X.
also this castilian was made to be very flexible and precise, it have to be if you want to make the native americans speak it.

wtf man, sometimes it's easier to understand spanish from spain than the portuguese accent. I clicked play on your video and kept scrolling down and it sounded like another language until I focused to understand.
>inb4 some racist reply

I like both desu. Castilian has a nice strong flow,and Portuguese sounds melodic

Some people say our accent sounds closer to Castilian than it does to European Portuguese

Kek

Can you repeat the question?

Portuguese is just a horrible language, it's terrifying how disgusting it can be, just listen at the way they say "Jesus".

Sopa de acento, uma confusion

Spanish subhumans living in other countries, jealous of portuguese achievements

Chicanos who think their opinion matter, fuck off back to your countries shitskins

Other way around mate.

Portuguese seems like a mix of spanish and russian
Really really strange

>tfw três tigres tristes

Lol I'm a Jordi studying abroad

if I do not listen to speech, I think they speak Russian

your accent is easier to understand

That's because Slavtugal was a Russian colony, you dummies.
Learn about Emperor Alberto Barbosa I's defeat in Siberia before posting.

Portugal's portuguese sounds like russian to me for whatever reason

Thread/

Someone once said that speaking Portuguese was basically like if you were speaking Spanish with your mouth full of olives.

>discount French
French has nothing to do with any Romance Language you subhuman Aussie, Romanian / Portuguese / Italian / insert random dialect from Italy or Spain other than Euskera

>Galaico-Portuguese
>Modern Portuguese
Galician sounds way nicer than Portuguese to this very day

It could be if its speakers didn't use it at an obnoxious volume and speed.

The Galician spoken today has been hispanicized to hell and back, it's just Castilian with an accent.

every foregin that is learning portuguese speak with brazilian accent (that is, without an accent at all) What does it mean?

Portuguese sounds like drunk Spanish.

Slavique

by beautiful you mean stupid?

To me, portuguese sounds like spanish speaks by an idiot.

H's are always mute.

Not really, they're different as fuck. Of course, I wouldn't expect a gook to understand.

But your language is nothing but a feral spanish. Primitive and retarded...No wonder you can't tell the difference.

Yeah, that's right

Written Portuguese is more beautiful, but spoken Spanish sounds nicer. When sung they both sound beautiful.

me cago en mi arte, me he hecho una paja por la mañana y he pasado el resto del día somnoliento.

the fuck is wrong with jzush?

Portuguese is Spanish spoken by deaf people, Spanish is Portuguese spoken to deaf people.

It's more Portuguese with an accent, really. On villages there really is no difference between Portuguese and Galician.

It's literally Portuguese with a C*stilian lisp.

Anda a tomar por culo

is portgual wiht then

you can say "porque estás falando?" too (looking at BRs)

i've never heard a brazilian person emigrated in Portugal complaining about this, and i've met BRs from the most different regions
it doesn't take too long to get used to our accent

hmm too bad it has a more developed phonology, both the BR and PT versions, than your brainlet guacamole loud speak

Zitto animale

Hot

Brazilian one? maybe.

Portuguese is to Spanish what Danish is to Swedish.
Absolutely disgusting.

Don't you fucking dare insult Spain by comparing it to Sw*den.

salut moldovene

portuguese is a noble language fellas :)

youtube.com/watch?v=dvCWFkTQK64