/who/ - Doctor Who general

Extremis edition
- last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/worldwide/2017/doctor-who-china
youtu.be/tp_Fw5oDMao?t=19m56s
doctorwhonews.net/2017/05/doctor-whos-chinese-expansion-series-15.html
youtu.be/DXihQ4jRz4s
radiotimes.com/news/2017-05-25/doctor-who-episode-edited-for-saturday-airing-following-manchester-bombing
theguardian.com/media/2016/jan/05/sherlock-the-abominable-bride-box-office-china-bbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which companions have done anal? Which companions enjoy it?

Adric

Jack

Amy and Amy

The Doctor is fucking hypocrite, isnt he?
When Solomon asked him for mercy, he replied something like "You didn't spare people you killed so die".
In Extremis Missy asked for mercy, and Doctor just... gives her mercy and protects. But she killed bazillions of people.
What the fuck?

Rory probably loved getting pegged

Does Solomon have a pussy? I think not

You always get special treatment if you're his mate.

Missy is his m8 tho
Don't h8 your m8

He put her in the rape dungeon for 1000 years instead. That's fair.

So it's Okay to kill bazillions of people if you are Doctor's friend. But if you are not his friend, listen to a speech in which Doctor describes how bad are you and you have to die.
Nice.

>Doctor who thread allowed on Sup Forums
Hahahahaha it's fucking kids show. Fucking grow up you autistic cunts, in gonna go start a play school thread.

Yeah basically

do it, we can argue about who the best hosts are.

This wasn't your first post in this thread was it

You do that m8

Indeed

I fucking hate "Doctor and Master" are pals meme. It has gone too far.

It started as shitty shipping retardation, festered when gay fanboys took over, but at least when RTD did it, Time Lords were extinct, so there was some rationale.

>It started as shitty shipping retardation
It started in the Pertwee era you fucking moron

It's been going on since the Pertwee/Delgado years you silly git

It started when retarded gay fanboys watched Third Doctor era and decided "Oh, they are totally in love"

late but please do this. play school is kino

If it's in classic series it means that it's true and cant be changed?

Reminder that chink master race will save Doctor Who.
bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/worldwide/2017/doctor-who-china

t. Chink

Don't forget that Moffat's first episode had them walking away together, after declaring how attractive they found each other.
youtu.be/tp_Fw5oDMao?t=19m56s

The Doctor and the Master being old friends has been a part of his character since he was first written.

Doctor first written was bashing cavemen with a rock and said you cant change one line of history. What happened? Why did they change that?

Character development happened

Why cant it happen with Master?

Because suddenly going 'lol they aren't actually old friends' would not be character development it would be a retcon

Stop copying opinions from FuckNoConfessions.

Your Mccoy-fag.

But RTD did it. In a way. Master wasnt crying for mercy, he didnt really want to be a friend, he wanted to kill people.

Yeah that's true. RTD (the guy who wrote the scene where the Master calls the Doctor and reminisces of how they used to play together back on Gallifrey) really undid the whole "old friends" aspect of their relationship

Have you abandoned DW thread on dvach for good?

He didnt really undid it, he developed it so it''s harder for them to do "its ok kill everyone I'll forgive you" thing

i smell RUSSIA

Yes, I could not stay there longer. It's much more comfy and fun here. Has it got any better there?

>(...) Chris Chibnall’s yet-to-film Series 11, as well as a first look for Series 12-15.
What?

They're making a loom and having babies then she dies

дzeronиmo

How many years did it take for you to notice us?

HAPPY

no.

Why was 12 so autistic in S9, /who/? I mean this unironically

SERIES 12-15 CONFIRMED HAPPENING

The deal not only covers Showrunners Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat’s Series 1- 10, but also incoming Showrunner Chris Chibnall’s yet-to-film Series 11, well as a first look for Series 12-15.

doctorwhonews.net/2017/05/doctor-whos-chinese-expansion-series-15.html

we know

asian communist companion? IN for btfoing the cletuses

Not necessarily.

It's a "first look deal" - it's a right of refusal if and when they exist, not confirmation that they will!

You mean s8? That was the peak of autistic 12.

/who/ flooded with chinks when?

Not necessarily.

It's a 'first look deal' - it's a right of refusal if and when they exist, not confirmation that they will!

S8 12 was rude but S9 12 was a fucking wetty

G O A T

>wildernessfags are so desperate for a new era of books that they'll post the same thing twice

BILL

I'M NOT REAL

BIIIIIIIIIIIL

>When NuWho started getting popular in the UK, Tennant was the Doctor
>Tennant most popular Doctor in UK
>When NuWho started getting popular in the USA, Smith was the Doctor
>Smith most popular Doctor in the USA
>NuWho starts getting popular in China, Capaldo is the Doctor
Yessss

CHARLEY

I'M NOT CANON

CHARLEEYY

The Beeb have done a special deal with a major Chinese TV broadcaster for Doctor Who. Doctor has a growing fan base there, and they want to expand it hugely.

>China

>population 1.37 billion

Doctor Who could have only 20K viewers in the UK, and only be broadcast on BBC2 at 3am. But if 100 million Chinks love it they'll still make it.

>100 million
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

>Harness writing
wot

This woman doesn't know the popemobile exists, thought Moffat made it up and therefore hates Extremis for it.

youtu.be/DXihQ4jRz4s

radiotimes.com/news/2017-05-25/doctor-who-episode-edited-for-saturday-airing-following-manchester-bombing

ffs

Ok yeah, 100 million is a bit of an understatement, being only 7% of the Chinese population.

Better be on the fucking DVD, unlike the beheading scene from Robot

it's just a few lines of dialogue, don't cry

It's just a shame they can't edit the whole thing down to just the end credits

That's still a ridiculous overestimation.

>The excerpt in question from upcoming story The Pyramid at the End of the World made passing references to terrorism as part of a more general discussion of threats to Earth, but the BBC has decided that as a matter of sensitivity it should be removed.
Isn't that a bit ass backwards? "Terrorism is so bad right now that we can't even mention that it's a threat." But I guess we don't know the full context, it might have been something dismissive.

Bleh.

>fighting over who gets to be last of the /who/lords

It's only a small edit, probably doesn't remove anything important plot wise unlike the RoS one.

My aunt, uncle and cousins live in Manchester, so I refuse to complain about this. One of my cousins was going to book tickets to take her niece to the concert, but in the end didn't because of her niece's GCSEs and her own work commitments.

This small edit, I cannot complain about.

Somebody comment and shame the cunt.

>Going back in time to save your family
I see what you did there.

Someone explain the appeal of Dr. Who to me.

Is it just because Brits have no actual film or television industry that they gleefully accept garbage and the worst possible excuse for why they get new actors every few years? Fuck man, the production values aren't even Star Trek TOS tier.

Am I the only autistic guy who loves redoing Capaldi's speeches trying to take his voice?

No. I'm doing it too. Feel myself less autistic now.

summary:
>she didn't get the sunglasses GUI and thought it was his real vision
>muh "alienating the casual viewers". she says the episode even alienated her as a "hardcore fan"
>she got bored during the episode and checked the clock within the first 10 fucking minutes
>it was just "a load of character", "wandering about saying exposition"
>the popemobile line "made her cringe"
>thought the episode was pointless because it occured in the simulation, even though the simdoctor emailed his real self everything

I do this while I'm in the shower.

>she got bored during the episode and checked the clock within the first 10 fucking minutes
Fair enough. It was tedious.

Holy shit, thanks. I feel less alone now.

how about no. she's not even bad compared to that guy who wanted to murder moffat, and even he didn't deserve the hate he got

I even try to make his facial expressions and body movements sometimes.

I do this all the time

What went wrong with the cybermen?

>that guy who wanted to murder moffat didn't deserve the hate he got

What?

>I even try to make his facial expressions and body movements sometimes.

To be perfectly honest I've noticed he now bends his knees a little while standing and I'm doing the same. I also try to pin down his facial expressions too, like all the eyebrow acting.

Holy shit. We're either all autistic or this is normal.

theguardian.com/media/2016/jan/05/sherlock-the-abominable-bride-box-office-china-bbc

Sherlock S3 apparently had 98 million viewers there, so it might not be far off actually.

Not the original user. But dude, the chinese population is fucking huge. Probly is an under-estimate.

>the worst possible excuse for why they get new actors every few years?
What an absurd thing to be bothered by. The Doctor regenerating was made up in the 60s and proved hugely successful because it means you could get many different interpretations of one character. The companions joining and leaving just happens organically like in any long running show.

You're all autistic

>Brits have no actual film or television industry

You answered the question yourself

This is all highly autistic even by normal /who/ standards

>you

"wanted to murder moffat" is an exaggeration. or maybe not, i don't know what's going on in his mind

you know, the guy with dark circles around his eyes who had a bit of an, uh, fucking insane rant about extremis. he was posted here a couple of days ago and got a lot of hate, some of which probably came from here unfortunately

Neil Gaiman.

OPEN UP

LET'S SEND THEM A MESSAGE

LET'S TEACH THEM A LESSON THEY WILL NEVER FORGET

THEY TAKE OUR LIVES

WE TAKE THEIR STATION AND EVERY PENNY THEY WILL EVER MAKE FROM IT

DYING WELL

IT'S THE FINISH LINE

IT'S WINNING