BRAVO DISNEY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SaFxJMUllTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I unironically root for an edgelord in a cape

How did it come to this?

It's like...I don't know...like...what's the word?

it came to this when they made everyone insufferable.

>letting the main character win the first encounter against the main villain
JJ is a fucking hack

He looks like a ballet dancer. Embarrassing

Why did Daisy become a fat?

That looks so fucking stupid what the fuck

I've made an effort to see all of the Star Wars films, that came out after Jedi, with my father the prequels didn't kill it, but I have absolutely no interest in going to see this

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>tattoo
>man jaw
>face looks like a latex mask
>tryhard feminist
How can anyone like her?

but maybe, the main character DID lose against the villain.

This. Kylo is a Skywalker, Rey is not. And him being evil makes sense, Anakin was evil too and even killed younglings.

I would forgive Disney everything if that was true, but we all know women and people of colour can't be villains anymore.

>Kylo is a Skywalker, Rey is not.
They both are. Kylo through birth, Rey through DNA from Luke's hand. That's why the saber called to her and why she had a flashback to the battle that caused to loose it and the saber.

>neither side is significantly brighter than the other
Where's the pottery Disney? This isn't Star Wars.

Whoa that means Rey is actually Luuke

Why the fuck does she have her eyes closed?

>Kylo is the villain
you should pay more attention

>Palpatine is Han Solo's father
>Kylo Ren isn't actually Han's son
>Rey is the child of Han and some random desert whore.
Kylo Skywalker vs Rey Palpatine, Rey falls to the darkness and Kylo comes back to the light. This new trilogy is so bad that it can only be saved with fanfiction level bullshit.

>Daisy stars in one of the most profitable franchises of all time
>net worth barely even 2 million dollars

Rey is a Mary Sue because she is instantly liked, trusted and put on a pedestal by everyone she meets.

Han Solo wants her on his crew and trusts her enough to work on the Falcon. Chewbacca watches over her and rips off Unkar's arm to protect her, who also wants her for inexplicable reasons. Maz is willing to give her a lightsaber, and not just any lightsaber, but the Legacy lightsaber of the series. Finn loves her and his sole motivation in rescuing her is that he loves her. The major villains of the movie want her. Princess Leia hugs her and not Chewbacca when Han Solo dies, and personally tells her that the Force is with her. She inherits the Millennium Falcon, Chewbacca, and R2-D2 when one of the three most beloved characters in the franchise is killed off. The primary villain of the movie, Kylo Ren, obsesses over her when she is his prisoner and is the first person in the movie to take his mask off to. Absolutely every single thing is handed to her and her competence and personality are never questioned in any way, shape or form by anyone in the movie.

This is what makes a Mary Sue. Not the fact that she has all of these amazing powers and abilities without even trying or without having been trained, but the fact that absolutely everyone she meets instantly likes and trusts her. This is the true mark of a Mary Sue, and it is due to an inability of a writer to create a compelling character. A Mary Sue will always be a stand-in for how the writer wants the fictional characters to react to them personally.

None of this can be refuted. She is a Mary Sue, and it isn't because she has powers and is a woman. It's because she is horribly written and to defend her is to defend bad writing.

>Whoa that means Rey is actually Luuke
I really think this is what's going to happen. It provides virgin birth pottery, but a twist on it. Early in VII they make sure to make mention of cloning still being an option, so that is established in the post-prequel timeline. Also, during the visions she has, the only time you see Luke (other than the end of the movie) is a shot that focuses on his metal hand.

Fuuuuuuuuck I really hope they don't go with this but it sounds very possible

The trilogy is about his redemption. Ray and the chimp are filler characters added by producers to fill marketing niches.

>Rey is a Mary Sue because (insert tired old received opinion here)

Thank you for your wildly original comment. Don't you ever get bored of parroting the same shit?

Did you think there would be anyone in the thread who wasn't aware of the "Rey is a Mary Sue" argument? Did you think there would be anyone who doesn't find it profoundly boring by now? Can you justify your post and find any kind of value in it all?

she doing 2D in Dirty Harry

>dat cumstain

>taking pasta seriously

He touched a nerve there, eh Reyfag?

Don't YOU get bored of parroting your same non-arguments about why she's not a Mary Sue?

Jesus fucking Christ. Why does she keep holding it with one hand

Actually Rey being Luuke makes sense now. Palpatines secret facilities (cloning) are located on Jakku (canon).

>Luuke
>Luuuke
>Luuuuke
>Dinner's served
!

>le Vin Diesal bigness

what did they mean by this

>Palpatines secret facilities (cloning) are located on Jakku (canon)
fucking seriously? wow, if that's the case, my theory makes even more sense. I haven't ready any new canon stuff except the first half of the Darth Vader comic (which is great). where are the cloning facilities on Jakku referenced?

It's in one of the Aftermath books. I forgot which one. I get a link hang on

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SaFxJMUllTg

>of all the hundreds of photos they took of Driver for this photoshoot they went with the one where he looks like he's in his own aerobics video

i want to take her humongous strap-on

If Rey isn't a Luke clone it will be retarded

Thanks!

I'm not rooting for Kylo but he's pretty much objectively the most compelling character in the new trilogy (so far)

POTTERY?
O
T
T
E
R
Y
?

ReyxKylo OTP confirmed?

you're a white male

>those poses
holy shit are they doing yoga?

Read some of the new canon stuff, the empire is literally 10 times more interesting than "muh rebellious good guys"

The fact that the Rebels are basically a modern progressive power fantasy doesn't help

>Trying to build hype for the rematch

But Rey won the first match. It's like if Rocky beat Creed in Rocky I and Rocky II expects us to root for him to beat him again.