Why do Canadians have an inferiority complex toward them?

Why do Canadians have an inferiority complex toward them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
youtube.com/watch?v=arA6c6lMXkA
youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=a1X4kFlxlpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kim
just kill yourself asap

They need an identity/culture. But they don't have one LOL

because canada is basically lame USA
anyone who is worth anything in canada sooner or later goes to USA, it's just a natural path. like shithole villagers worth a damn end up going to big cities, Canadians go to the US. Also canadians have no national identity, no culture, no history of worth, so the whole Canadian identity is WE ARE NOT AMERICAN (dumbfucks cant even formulate it well, because technically they are north american)

>kim actually kills himself
>his qt sister takes over and immediately orders the glassing of honshu

JAPAN IS YELLOW RACE HOME

CHING BING LING TONG ZUNGA TUNGA BIM LKIM

Copy paste this
This guy is posting this thread on his site for money.

Did your VISA expired?

you dont have to capitalize the word visa you subhuman latin mongrel shit, unless you mean the fucking plastic card

Wow look at you, why you so mad Chang? You didn't reached the amount of shoes today in the fabric or what?

Arsehurt American.

Arsehurt Chinese-Canadian sent back to his parents.

In my experience they don't, only seems like it because Canadians are such annoying shitposters.

The Canadians that don't waste their lives spewing 3/10 shitposting in their basements are fine people.

lmao nice retort banter subhuman shitskin mongrel

canada is shit though. canadians are the lamest people in existence, online as well.

You know in real life white Canadians and white Americans live relatively similar life's.

This is true, the most annoying canadians i've experienced are from India or similar places, or some sort of Asian country.

I'm sure the worst americans to deal with are blacks or southerners.

you just might be racist

I think it's just based on education, really. The people I meet travelling are usually lower-middle class at best, so probably not the best representatives.

Not going to take a claim of racism from a Chinese too seriously though.

>Not going to take a claim of racism from a Chinese too seriously though.
so you are racist lmao.

Alright Kim whatever

kek

Aren't the mutts the ones making threads about Canada?

look man you're really not in the position to make such jokes
at least use a proxy of a normal country you know, dont embarass yourself.

>America
>Identity/culture

hahaha

THIS. Don't come here it's awful. Pity us from the cultural goldmine of Guangzhou.

america just has it BAD
you have nothing at all.

uh oh triggered c(an)uck

Well put

You can't be that insecure, I am sure you have received all those insults you used on me lol

what insults did i use? i forgot already, it's just a free flow you see, no hard feelings, im kind of a buddha.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

How can Canada even compete???

>bad thing happen in china
>canada has culture now xDDDDD
uhm ok??? calm down butthurt virgin canuck and study hard so you can go to the USA, where all smart canadians end up

Shitskin which you are, subhuman damn, you guys are like plague here, people don't even consider all of you as humans. Ok mongrel you are not, but it might help your ugly ass looking race

>so you are racist lmao.
You say that like it's a bad thing. All Chinks are racist but at the same time would give anything to live in Canada.

you are not humans though so who cares what you think lol

also I have a very fair skin, something you brown reggaeton dwarfs cant say

The Canadian inferiority complex runs so deep that it's actually the reason their country even exists. Back in the 1800s when the US manifesting the fuck out of some destiny, Britain started cutting deals with the US that were often detrimental to their own colonists in British North America.

Between the annexation of Alaska and the cession of land in modern-day Washington to the United States by British Empire, the Canadians got so spooked that they decided that confederation was the only way to ensure that their interests were preserved. And thus, Canada was born.

Canada exists because Victorian-era Brits liked America more than Canadians.

So this is the power of a 3000 year old culture.....woah
youtube.com/watch?v=arA6c6lMXkA

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

youtube.com/watch?v=a1X4kFlxlpc

>you have nothing at all.

No that's you.

shit man epicly roasting chinese might just become canadian culture HAHAHA wow i love canadian culture now

ye ye you forgot le epic maple syrup, le epic hockey and le epic beavers haha

Is this what Americans are taught in school? Spanish textbooks must be mistranslated something awful.

Well you are probably upper class so whatever, I better leave because I am """embarrasing""" myself on an anonynimous anime forum, peace

>ye ye you forgot le epic maple syrup, le epic hockey and le epic beavers haha

Still literally more than you have, Commie

You're not fooling anyone burger. Post your slant eyes right now or your pass port with a timestamp.

a shit I will take some time soon will have more cultural value than the entirety of Canada and canadian nation

many chinese don't have passport
i am no exception

this is not me by the way

both these young men are not me, the initial chinese poster

yes it is

none of these individuals are me
I am the real original Chinese poster

uhm excuse me? I am quite possible the only Real Geniune 100% Fake Proof cHiNeSe here.

First post national nation lad

I am Genuine Funny Cute Hot For 2017 Well Fitting Excellent Quality 100% China person

Far more the other way round in my experience