Why is this better than 99% of comedy?

Why is this better than 99% of comedy?

Because 99% of comedy has to interject propaganda into it and anything that doesn't belong takes away from the comedic value. And that pretty much goes for most tv and film.

Because it's about science!

because you have shit taste and don't watch a lot of comedy

Am I banned?

it was a big reveal

Because old timey comedy gave way to being edgy. Dice was the only funny edgy comic, and even then it was ironic. Then being a cynical piece of shit took over. Louis was the king until he started injecting mainstream lefty shit, killed his own racket. Now comedy is just a vehicle for leftist dogma. And of course race comedy was always cashing in, which never evolved and got hackey as fuck.

Irreverence and silliness are making a comeback, Norm, Pickle Rick, Jim Norton. The only thing holding them back is that the kids are getting so brainwashed that even being apolitical is offensive to them.

Consider for a second just how awful a lot of comedy is

>watching cartoons for adults

the show in general or the picklerick thing? half the show is just stupid and undeserving of the constant memeing it inspires. The handful of clever jokes are the ones the show's halfwit audience doesn't even seem to appreciate

This will suffice.

>You're a big reveal
>For you

Can you give me an example of a clever joke in this series?

most of the atheism jokes are clever, pickle rick, shwifty

Wubba lubba dub dub

Because it attempts to speak to a certain philosophy or truth while other comedy only plays on memes that are currently relevant, like fads 8)

GOD ISNT REAL GOY-Y

>GARAGEGARAGEGARAGEG
>HMMM DILLLDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÖÓÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>C......PIK RIK
>ITLL DO ITLL DO ITLL DO

none of those things are clever though

>mom walk in
>"i need dildo"
>*sees pickle rick*
>"this will do"

PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>beth
>no dildo
>rickle
>"k"