How slutty are Brazilian women?

How slutty are Brazilian women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRM_9aNw8O8
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40672028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brazilians don't have sex.

From my experience in life, brazilian women(at least where I live) are not that different from what I see in american modern movies, tv shows.

Of course there is still a great deal of women who are very conservative especially in protestant churches

FUCK OFF NIGGER
Brazilians pls respond

Do they like Chinese men?

That I do not know, I remember talking to a few white girls(white latinos whatever you north americans say) they did not seem to like asian guys that much.

Most asian guys I see are with other asian girls
(Asians are about 1.1% of the population)

I am Brazilian.

No

>Literally a country full of mixed race shitskins
>Still racist against Asians
Fuck you too

Nobody is asking you Jamal or Cletus

>Another Asian chasing the bunda
We're gonna make it, Zhang

Brazil will be yellow in a generation

To be fair I see much more the other way around, asians especially japanese who have settled in the city I live tend to reproduce among themselves, have exclusive clubs for them etc.

And remember It was only a group of girls I talked to, it's not like I interviewed the whole country

we're not racists

>Asian
>Not racist
Decide

youtube.com/watch?v=tRM_9aNw8O8

Speak for yourself Brazilian
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40672028
fucking shameful you're not pure so you have nothing to lose why do brazilians discriminate?

if you're beautiful you won't have any problem
it is not about race

good

Now you're just acting like a snowflake, I get that there's racism but learn to take a joke.

People make fun of asians because they are not that common here, but we don't discriminate.

If you compare Brazil's racial relations with the rest of the world this place is heaven

BRAZILIANS ARE NOT HUMAN

Jesus Christ. What a snowflake. Asians have been the most racist people I've ever met.

Interesting

What discrimination have you faced English teacher

I'm luk khrueng, so I face racism from both sides. I can speak for which is the worst I've faced.

Allow me to make up for the white side:
*SLANTS EYES* ME CHINESE CHING CHING CHING CHING CHING! BING BONG CHING CHING CHANG!!!

let's be honest tho asian stereotypes are probably the tamest shit ever.
Azns are stereotypically considered:
>high iq
>rich
>hard working
>well educated
the only downside
>muh tiny penis and slanty eyes
which you'd have to be a fucking baby to be offended by that

If whites don't see you as a savage they see you as nothing literally a non person so there's that. They at love shitskin immigrants and they have victim and cool status to the whites.

Sounds like you need a white friend

No I just need more asians to move here. Plus brazilian gf.

> brazilian gf

What's your deal? brazilians can look like anything why the fetish?

It's not a fetish. I meant pardo ones the majority.

fuck, the memes are real.

Don't you like the canadian qts?

Absolutely trash. racist, tattoos, rude, fat, high expectations. not like brazilians.

Isn't Toronto 100% Chinese by now? Find one of them

They are bitches too

I'm not half chink you fucking idiot

We have everything here, it depends on woman to woman.

There are no labels like, brazillian women are easy or some retarded shit like that. But there are a lot of sluts for sure, that can't be denied but I've travel for 20+ countries and I am sad to say that other countries(developed) have easier women than brazil.