Rape me my friend

This time Sup Forums is BTFO. What now?

Will be hilarious when some drunk cunt lays her out

>implying she wouldn't make a point to get "caught" so she could launch into this stupid spiel to some confused drunk bastard

Jesus Christ, these people argue like children.

>it's a women has a fantasy of power episode
I think we know she would have her skull bashed in before she left the house

>implying she will actually do this
>implying her defense would hold up in court if she did try it

>pleads not guilty
>defense just brings up this tweet
>the patriarchy made me post that
>female judge calls her a limey cunt and forces her to apologize to the jury for wasting their time

Have you ever fucked a drunk girl? If not, would you?

Has any one ever argued that it's ok to fuck a drunk woman even if she said "no"?
I thought the grey area came about because the drunk woman didn't say "no".

I'll never get a girl drunk enough to fuck me.

So drunk that you think "she's too drunk to fuck"?
Yes, many times.
Wouldn't recommend.
Give it a shot though.

Get a load of the retard comparing her body to material objects like she's property.

I have fucked alot of drunk girls, they didnt accuse me of rape and Im not even hot.

Any time I've had sex with a drunk girl I was also drunk. Usually it's just me that's drunk though.

>gunna

Stopped reading

>go to bar
>get drunk
>meet drunk girl
>fuck drunk girl
>never talk to her again
>never see her again
>life is easy

The whole drunk rape thing is talking about niggers who gang bang passed out white girls but that never gets brought up.

>implying she isnt
this is unstated reality behind leftist politics, the traditional rules all still apply because they are self apparent, they just twist and redefine definitions until them getting special treatment sounds better

Things have value and there are specific laws governing property. How do you place value on the time you spent letting my rub my dick inside your cooch?

what will actually happen
>wot..wot are you doin with my car?? oh, hoho
>YOU CAN'T STEAL MY CAR! MY CAR IS LOVE! WRRROUAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>fist is slammed into bitch's face

rly mks u thk

>you're alive to witness the "asking for rape" argument fuse with the "asking to get robbed" argument in a glorious pasta

lads, i...

>it wont be my fault
No one claims that though.

Flip it the other way around

>I'm going to get drunk and steal this guy's stuff
>LOL I WAS DRUNK I DIDN'T MEAN IT

Strawman for $400 please, Alex

If a drunk guy decides to give a girl all of his stuff then that's his own damn fault.

Stealing it however, is a little different.

For this to be accurate, the drunk guy needs to literally be giving her his things. Like loading them into her car for her.
Then the next day he needs to decide that he actually wants those things and retroactively says it was theft.
Lastly, he needs to be believed without any investigation.
Now it's a proper analogy

>that hair
Aposematism is found in humans as well

Feminists claim all sex is rape because feminists understand best that women never mentally age past 12 or so. Children can't consent.

>polish
>advocating feminist rights

try harder next time

Is there even an other way to get laid than advocating rights of these poor girls?

Pretty sure there is no level of drunk I could possibly be that would let some faggot pink haired twat steal my shit. All being drunk would do would make it easier for be to crush her spine with a brick.

>implying guys who drive audis would go home with her

Muh lack of accountability for muh action. Waaaahhhhh

My wife had 12 shots of 100% blueberry vodka and she wanted sex. But she couldn't get off easily when she was that drunk. So I fucked her pretty hard and didn't want it to be disappointing. So I just came inside her and kept ramming until she had an orgasm. Now I have a sonny boy because I didn't want her to be unsatisfied. But I got a son out of it.

>says the 16 year old posting on mommy's internet

thanks for the laugh

oh god a woman who talks shit on facebook just for the likes/validation?

say it ain't so.

>be drunk
>someone breaks in your home and steals your shit

a crime

>be drunk
>tell someone "hey you can have mny shit lol!!"
>person takes what you offered

not a crime

That's exactly how you don't get laid.

As soon as a dude agrees with her about women's rights, she will lose interest.

So how to treat women who whine about how bad life is for them, cowboy?