"h-hey user. You're voting for my daddy, right? :3"

>"h-hey user. You're voting for my daddy, right? :3"

What do you do?

Have a sexual emergency all over her face

degenerate

>>"h-hey user. You're voting for my daddy, right? :3"
>What do you do?

Reply "Yes."

I'd squeeze the milk from her tits all over me and fuck her ass. I know that sounds 2edgy5em but that's my ultimate fantasy.

bow down to the future Queen

Homosexual detected

Only if I can lick her taco bowl

>"Yes of course, make America great again!" with a confident smile

Would if I could
How did you get into my house?
I don't have American citizenship
I don't know you
Get out

Get back into the fucking oven, kike.

>h-huh?
>w-what?
>n-no I'm writing in R-ron Paul.
>*go home and J/O with my bros

Of coursh!

Y-you too

>your pic
QUINTESSENTIAL

rape and kill the bitch

I want to taste her feet

Y-yeah, I wish, b-but I'm not American ;-:

>"Thanks, user :3. I'm sure he'll make some BIG ;) changes for you and America"

Change citizenship to American.
Vote Trump.
Change it back to muslim.

She's fucking hideous

Because she's not wearing a hijab?

No, sorry Jew

(((Ivanka)))

Nothing gay about saving yourself for a trumping rumping

The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

No, you fucking kike, I live in Australia. I CAN'T VOTE FOR HIM, GOSH DANG-IT!

The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

y-you too

Sure I am

>83180524
>83180421
>83180586
Not this roach rape baby shit, again

We all know this. Except maybe that faggot Sven.

What's your point?

Fast and painful rape.

>implying Jewish girls aren't GOAT tier

Nnnnngh

Can I have your sisters number?

"Get away from me you plastic surgery-laden chipmunk looking cunt"

"Oh dear Cthulhu, no."
*looks around confusedly for cameras*

>yes, princess, i'm voting to save america

who's your daddy?

I can't believe I'm saying that in THIS thread, but you really are bringing down the tone.

I am not a burger. I don't even vote in my election. It is an elaborate puppet show giving you the illusion of choice. No matter who you elect, the people who control resources wield power and their decisions will determine your lifestyle.

So lets cut the crap and stop being emotional cunts who get fired up by stupid slogans and get realistic. There is no such thing as democracy and politics, these are just tools to prevent anarchy and chaos in the world as people are not ready to embrace the truth.