DNC WHISTLEBLOWER KILLED MYSTERIOUSLY

"They took his life for literally no reason. They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life"

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Seth Rich was one of the attempting whistleblowers on the DNC voter fraud. On July 10th he was a victim of a "robbery" at 4 am close to his home. He was battered and had 2 bullets in his back but nothing was stolen.

July 19th, still zero leads on his killer

forward.com/news/national/345539/we-still-dont-know-who-killed-seth-rich-10-days-later/

July 22nd, DNC wikileaks is exposed

YESTERDAY. A man who may be "connected" with the "2100 flagler place shooting"(seths home address). Was caught and arrested because the TSA found a loaded gun in his carry-on with a bullet in the chamber.

spotcrime.com/mobile/crime/?78931419-75ff7326a9828bc8d97485bbb6b4e5c2

One of you please tell me what kind of "killer" disappears for 25 days. Then packs a loaded gun casual as fuck trying to board a flight? Sounds like a plant to me.

Good luck trying to find any more information on the murder Seth Rich. Not suspicious at all. Please share this information as much as you can- this man died putting his country first.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

f

Play stupid games

win st... Get shot

I dont care at all.

Democuck got cucked by democucks.

The politics game brings a lot of dead.

It's natural selection what happened

>violent senseless murder
>natural selection

anothe one crossed off the list, who's next?

Julian

Inb4 Assange is allowed to leave the embassy and his plane disappears over the ocean en route to Ecuador

Yes faggot

You play with dangerous people and snitch you get shot.

Just another retard that either thought he was going to change the world or that felt was a badass.

He'd be alive if he hadnt been so stupid, and Hillary is known for killing all inconvenient people

Assange is a CIA plant, so is Snowden

Walking home at 4am?

Yeah sure, he was out thinking he was meeting someone to be paid off

You are an autist.

Good to see the good old ways have not lost their value yet.

We don't give a shit about the guy. The important thing is that the DNC did it

You are a shill

The DNC is behind lots of murders, so are many other groups

Nothing will come out of this

> (OP) (You)
>Good to see the good old ways have not lost their value yet.

What did you mean by this?

He was most likely out looking for hookers and drugs.

When you play the game of leaks, you win or you die.

Stay cucked spain

Clinton killed this man, he destroyed the Democrat party in retaliation from beyond the grave.

>2 bullets in his back but nothing was stolen
Nobody will care, even though they really really should.

Another cucked Spaniard what the hell

You know that evil murder cunt Clinton was behind this.

I truly hope that for the sake of justice the Bernie and Trump crowd bands together to share this man's tragic story

And let us all curse the name of that evil cunt Hillary Clinton. May she rot in hell forever.

>nothing will come of this

The first sign of an obvious shill is when they try to use demoralization techniques

Eat shit and die shill

Oh wow, Hillary racks up quite an impressive body count.

She might still topple mass murderers like Breivik.

Seriously, this woman is pure evil.

It's obvious this dude knew something. I mean nothing was even stolen from him.

>defending corrupt killers
kys

Make this famous amongst liberals. They love gov corruption to expose. I wonder how many of them will have to face themselves when confronted with this.

or did something*

>generations of political leaders
>shattered by evil genderless reptile spawn
Are they serious?

really makes you think...

Oh, she's dead serious. It's cool though, that moment right there is just another in a slew of other shit she's gonna have to think long and hard about once she's behind prison bars.

And for us, it'll be something we laugh about for the rest of our lives.

All of human civilization rides on the November election. If Shillary and Wasserman-Shultz get their way they will destroy everything to bring about their New World Order. Communism for all and one world government.

you will literally have your own Merkel then

Not for long though

And we all know the inept alternative is much better.

I sure want Trump to win, but seeing how fucking shady shit KEEPS on happening, I don't think he's going to.

The fucking email shit let us know the fix was in.

How did he get caught? Considering how incompetent the DNC seems to be he would have had to actually tell someone what he was up to. Most of you probably know, telling a liberal a secret is the silliest mistake you can possibly make, they will taddle-tell on you like a 6 year old as soon as you take your eyes off of them.

Note to liberal whistleblowers who are inclined to confess their actions to other liberals because they are weak and can't do anything on their own: you're going to get shot in the back

Don't tell anyone what you're doing or did ever

They will memory hole it faster than they did Hillary's past speaches and voting history. Libtards are called that because in personal one on one conversations they only know a couple of sob stories, it overides every other issue for them, they will deny al your points and accuse you of outright lying, but worst of all, it's genuinely like they are hearing your counterpoints for the first time in their life. They can't name a single important figure or event that isn't in the news right now or is Iraq and 9-11.

It's like talking to white Muslim lovers that are sure the Crusades killed millions of Jews and Arabs.

Oh right, same crowd.

Point is, you share this suspicious case, they won't see it with reason. They won't even remember it. Same people that voted in a dead guy in Florida like a couple of years ago. They remember Treyvon as the President's almost son but Channon and Christina who now?

Just a daily reminder that we tried to publicise this white couple that were the target of a hate crime rape murder. They raped the dude infront of her and killed him, then cut off her arms and legs while fucking her and running bleach down every oriface to hide the sperm. She died like 12 hours later suffocating in a bag. They did nothing to deserve it, had no criminal history, were on the way to a family party when some niggers found them in a parking garage.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

This isn't even that old, Trevon is an older case and his mom was just at the political thing. mWhat's shocking is, I tell the case to libcucks, the same ones that cry about BLM stuff, I tell them this case where a group of blacks did an unspeakable act, they are not moved at all and just reapond something like, "How many of them do you suppose had the same opportunities as the white couple? I can't presume to judge them."

Liberals care about Africa, unless it's whites dying.

See a pattern? They will never care.

Coming in live from bohemian grove!

;)

>Rich’s family is active in the Jewish community

they would really knock off one of their own?

also, check the snopes article if you want a laugh. it's pretty much "GUYS SRSLY THERES NO CONSPIRACY HERE MOVE ALONG"

"IDK if the Godfather ir believable, I mean, would the Mafia really kill one of their own? Another Italian?"

Yes you stupid cunt.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN

>mfw snopes started as an urban legend debunking group and turned into Shillary's Live Defense Force because she's literally creating urban legends by the minute

Holy hell. There's usually zero coverage on the assassination following a leak or criticism from within the institutions. I'm amazed NBC got away with covering it at all.

Eat shit, you slovenly Spaniard. Accept your chains and your place in the dustbin of history, for your weak will and compliant attitude.

Unless you are particularly cheap, I dont think you need to be walking around at 4am to find hookers and drugs.

Give it another 12 months and you can probably have both delivered to your door via drone.

He thought he was meeting someone.
He was. Just not for the reasons he expected.

The thing that bothers me, is where are the press in all of this? Where the fuck are the investigative reporters?

Kill yourself faggot. A literal assassination and you wave it off like its nothing. Fuck you

Ofc, traitors are worse than enemies

>nothing was stolen
>no misdirection at all
Either they're complete retards or they do not fear being suspected at all.

So how does it feels knowing that Hillary can get away with pretty much anything and still not get jailed? Literally above the law.

>Not realizing this is an opportunity to smear Hillary and the DNC

> en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

must.... not...rage...

House of Cards in RL

But he did change the world, without the leak Hillary would be on her way to the throne right now. As it is this kid gave his life for his country.

Whatever happened to the barbell death case?

sry but hillDog controls the media the police and the libtards nothing is going to happen

all you can do is buy as much guns and ammo and try to get people together when real shit hits the fan

Press f to pay respects. He was a hero.

>Fifth District police officers were patrolling the area about 4:20 a.m. when they heard gunshots, police said.

DUDE

A real american hero

>They love gov corruption to expose
>saying this after 8 straight years of obongo passes

where is the link about him whistleblowing and exposing the dnc fraud? cant find it

his name was seth.

although desu if he was just trying to get rich or something fuck him.

ever since putting my tinfoil hat on and getting into the symbolism of this election, i feel more certain than ever that hillary will lose. why?

if symbols matter at all (and they do), then look at the name "trump". in bridge, it is literally the card you play when the game has been following a different suit.

in other words, everything seems hopeless, but this one card gets put down and immediate victory follows.