EMERGENCY /sveg/- Star vs Evil General: WE HAVE A DATE!!!

July 11, July 11, July 11

Previous: Links:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/starvsevilgeneral

SEASON 3 COMFIRMED
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Greenlights-Two-Original-Series-BILLY-DILLYS-and-COUNTRY-CLUB-20160304

Writefag list
pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-melissa-rauch-mayim-bialik-1201783224/
youtube.com/watch?v=pmw07nzRA3I
youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/STAR-VS-THE-FORCES-OF-EVIL-to-Launch-Second-Season-on-Disney-XD-711-20160526#
youtube.com/watch?v=88IJVpJE-eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the link to the article
variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-melissa-rauch-mayim-bialik-1201783224/

youtube.com/watch?v=pmw07nzRA3I

>Season two will explore the mythology around Star’s wand, her family history and the powers she will someday fully posses.

Good.
Also, IT WAS ABOUT TIME. And we can probably maybe perhaps expect a true promo this week end / next monday, then.

WEIRD AL CONFIRMED

GET FUCKING HYPE

Man, I haven't gone on the /sveg/ threads since the finale, but I'm finally glad to hear that there's a date.

But shit that still feels like a long time away though.

>No mention of developing the shitload of personality depriven supporting characters

Doomed to fail.

It's good that you have a date now. It'll really facilitate some interesting discussion, such as guessing when the promo drops and how you're kind of a pedophile but you like to pretend you aren't.

Don't forget to turn on those trips so we know who's talking!

i hope we have an episode where star keeps using the bathroom while marco's showering or showering while he's using the bathroom

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

What did she mean by this?

That she greatly values Marco's opinion and, at the same time, knows how prone to screwing up she is, thus reacting with a rash gesture when confronted with the harsh reality, being disappointed both in herself and her friend.
Also, the whole thing was unexpected, giving the episode a humorous closure.

BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK WE HAVE A DATE.

as far as i can tell, she was just stunned at his very mild compliment, because he doesn't give her a lot of those at any strength. he admitted he pegged her wrong and that she's actually pretty great.. and she just couldnt handle it and blew a fuse

Star was mad HaHa

Holy shit finally!

YAAAAAS

POST YFW SEASON 2 DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

Star was mad. Ha. Ha.

>mfw the hiatus is no more

youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE

broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/STAR-VS-THE-FORCES-OF-EVIL-to-Launch-Second-Season-on-Disney-XD-711-20160526#

>"Star vs. The Forces of Evil: Quest Buy Rush!," a new game where players help Star defeat Ludo's henchmen, launches July 8 on the Disney XD app.

>A series of eight original comics titled "Deep Trouble" will roll out monthly in comic book stores beginning September 2016.

Look at what Nefcy just post on tumblr

stop

>Gonna get a little Weird
based

As soon as I read the news I came to see if /sveg/ knew.

There is officially a light at the end of the tunnel

Fag.

don't stop

Friendshipping is better. No romo.

>comic has been lovely and sweet so far
>checks tags again
>"NSFW"
>mfw the SFW time will be gone forever...

>first season 2 screenshot

Oh, my! Oh, my! We got so much to discuss this whole week-end out of this single frame!

Wow so it was almost a full year between seasons

> Star attacking GLossaryck with giant sword

GLOSSARYCK CONFIRMED BIG BAD

>Glossaryck big bad
>Glossaryck training Star
>Glossaryck commanding Star to attack the monster behind the door

The world is full of possibilities...

Super hype for S2, Weird Al, Carl Weathers, etc but I still need to know what you guys think about...

Team Thigh Highs vs. Team Pantyhose

Do not start this shit back up.

They really want this show to be big after the man let hacked up Gravity Falls.

SVEG threads

>Oh look a new episode let's talk about it!
>Just kidding, lets talk about waifu shit for 500+posts!

Basically zootopia threads

There might be more PR screenshots but if there are the news outlets didn't bother posting them.

I haven't been on /sveg/ since the season 1 finale, what have I missed?

>Page 10
oh boy oh boy, is it about to get a little LEWD

slide SNAP

Fuck that shit, where's my lizard man?
I don't see (Dexter) on that list; Michael C Hall better show up this season.
I want more Toffee!

July 11 is my birthday day.

Maybe they don't want to reveal that Toffee is still alive just yet.

>My birthday is June 21
Ahahahaha kill me

IT'S HAPPENING!!!! finally

Need faster now.

hi /sug/

What is romo??

Whoa, what do Star try to kill Glossaryck with her big sword? That is cute dress.

At last.

I have this

About damn time

>post yfw promo this weekend

>Big Meme Theory guest stars
N-Nervous...

I never realized that Jeffrey Tambor voices Glossaryck though.

Hells, the one with the dark hair plays the most annoying character on Big Bang. It's awful. Hopefully they don't try to copy her character from BBT otherwise we'll have a bad episode.

does this mean...we might actually get Starco?

Thurday /sveg/, wha—?!
>July 11
OMG YEEES!

…Well, I hoped sooner — but at least we have a date, at last! Hooray!

New dresses, nice.

Nice: Area sure know how to pace a comic! Well, aside from the awesome drawing skills, of course.

Disney sure got you a very nice gift this year, user!

>Whoa, what do Star try to kill Glossaryck with her big sword?
Once I kinda hoped Glossaryck were the secret BBG of the series, but I don't think they'd reveal such twist so early in the season.

>promo this weekend
That would be awesome, but I bet it's going to be closer to the premiere, instead: I don't think marketing would blow their load over a month before S2!

>Hopefully they don't try to copy her character from BBT otherwise we'll have a bad episode.
Unless she plays a bad guy.

Finally! Also... Is the loud house Bros or competition?
Star vs Lori who's the best sister?

I've been making this drawing of Chantelle: any feedback?

remember that they recorded for a s2 promo so... might happen

Yes I have some feedback. her ass isn't big enough just kidding it looks great

>mfw this is Star's first interaction with Gloassaryck in the show
Also the press release lies; there are no other photos to be found!

Fingers crossed! (I'm so fucking hyped, right now!)

Hi, Mackle! I guess I could give her a few more centimeters… Glad you're liking it so far!

youtube.com/watch?v=88IJVpJE-eE

no, no only increase it by only 1 millimeter hello Folly, it's gonna be very active around here from now on

So we're doing a 4 day sveg weekend?

Absolutely

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is that he died for the sins of his people and rose again 3 days later. 40 days later he ascended into Heaven and will return again to judge the world and restore the creation. The time to repent and submit to the will of God and to believe that Jesus is the Messiah is now.

Hi, WF!
>So we're doing a 4 day sveg weekend?
I'd be all for it!

>it's gonna be very active around here from now on
I surely hope that's the case!

Unrelated: this week I also decided to dig up that old aborted fic of mine (the "cheerleader training camp" one), cut away some plot points, insert others, and finally deliver it in some form. I was thinking of making it the continuation of "Cheer On!" — and obviously title it "Lead On!".

expect nothing less from Season 2

No, I found that fastest.

>pic
That's literally me right now.

Spring starts awfully late in the year in Burgerland, huh?
Don't mind me, just trying not to cry with joy.
Your skills have improved since I was last here.

Hey folly nice to see ya, well alright 4 day sveg it is. I probably won't update a fic until tomorrow since I have a schedule in place.

I am glad I don't have to go to work until the late afternoon so I can be with you guys now.

No, this is you.

DARON

BE

PRAISED

Lucky

Hi, RedHoodie, I'm very happy to see you back here! Feels like ages since last time: how's it going?
I'm glad you like it: the feedback around here is always incredibly helpful.

WTF, user: why would you post a photo of me without even asking, man?!

>thursday
Saged and reported.

>Nick Lachey (98 Degrees), Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy)
Musical episode(s?) confirmed.

Can some of you explain why do you enjoy this show?

I'm not trying to be a dick who doesn't understand how people can like this show. I'm interested what is it about the series that grabs your attention.

yup

>>adopted dad
>>adopted mom
I really hope they're not trying to tell us something.
It's just an intern phrasing things awkwardly, right.
They're still cute and perfect, right?

they will sing of the love Star and Marco have for each other.

the whole plot of season 2 revolves around every character trying to make Starco happen

It's a little weird and a little wild.

they aren't related! it doesnt matter! we're good!

Its got decent comedy somewhere slightly below gumball and character development and lore about halfway between gravity falls or SU and a regular cartoon. Don't ask the chucklefucks in this general though since they are a bunch of shipping faggots who don't really care about the show only its girls or trap marco.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its not fair I was supposed to be the Queen of Disney!!!

Reminds me of that article from, Disney poland or somewhere saying that Star was sent to live with her "relatives" on Earth.

If you don't like it there's nothing wrong, user: it's a matter of different strokes for different folks.
Personally, I enjoy the brand of humor of the show; I find the characters likeable and their interactions very entertaining. Plus there's some action, and fantasy, and — by the end of S1 — also a little bit of intrigue.
It's not the best show ever, sure, but I like it.

I hope Daron doesn't shit the bed with the second season like Alex did