You may only post on this thread if you have O- blood type

You may only post on this thread if you have O- blood type.

>tfw A+
Well screw you anyway OP

Here

A is most common blood type in Japan.

Whaddup.

What about it? Do you even know how bloodtypes work? They're all found among all races.

Just out of curiosity have any of you ever donated blood?

O- master race.

No. I'm too skinny.

I donate blood every 3 months or so.

My blood is my blood

I'm O- and no I haven't. I'm still thinking if i want to do it or not. I know once they sample my sweet at honey blood they'll try to suck me for more until the day i die.

ayyy
who else donate

I'm pretty sad that I'm an O+ because in the apocalypse everybody will try to harvest my blood.

Here. I never want to give my blood to non-whites.

O is most common blood type in the world.

>tfw O+

I have once senpai, I hope it didn't go to a shitskin.

Even seeing a picture of blood or hearing people talk about it makes me queasy, god I wish I didn't have such a pathetic phobia

A+ master race

they shouldn't have to wait until the apocalypse

Oh man that me! We were just born to be generous. We should be paid for our very existence. And those ab+ fuckers should be systematicly exterminated.

I have donated blood every two months since I turned 16

The More You Know:
When talking about the people with the highest percentage of rh negatives, the Basque population keeps popping up as the number 1 group in the world.

I have donated within a week of every time I've been eligible for the past 4 years.

I donate blood but only when I want to, I don't wanna get turned into a bloodslave man.....

>tfw O+ nigger

How can you be a doctor or engineer without A+?

>not being AB-
>not getting paid $500 per "donations"

My twin and I are both AB-, nice to know a willing donor is right around the corner for me.

O- here, Jesus tier only.

AB positive here, feels good knowing that I can transfuse any other blood group into me but nobody can take muh blood.

I'm ab-. Rarest blood master race reporting in

O+ can't donate blood because I'm tiny but applied as a donor for bone marrow

is there a way to tell at home

Why niggers have no blood type?

sounds like the jewish blood type

O fuck how can I do that?

I tried to donate blood once but they told me AB+ need not apply. Feels bad being a vampire man.

dfw A-

dfw rh- came from aliens

dfw ayy lmao

The zero type is literally the most common on earth. It's like having brown eyes.

I have AB+

fuck you plebs i can suck everyone`s blood

How do you check your bloodtype?

lol, My blood's poison to everyone who's not AB+, That makes me more evolved

O- my friend.

Like every other guy has O+
AB is hard to find in Asian countries.

>mfw you have masterace blood type and can give blood to anyone in world
>too bad can only recieve from fellow aryans
ultimate BULL blood.

>tfw o+

>That flag.
It's confirmed
AB+ is Ubermensh blood

What are you saying here? That 0- is uncommon?
Also, B- or A- is even less common. Those two factors are independent of each other (whether A/B/0 or -/+)

by donating blood...getting into the military...asking your doc...it is very easy to do that yourself...just get anti-a, anti-b and you can do it yourself

>That flag.
It's confirmed
AB+ is Ubermensh blood

All other blood groups are peasant whores in comparison

AB+ reporting in

Master race confirmed

Pretty accurate

I'm Russian and blood type O-

Hey everyone. O- here.

Sucks they give all my blood type to pregnant mothers and car crash victims. Hope there will be some for me when I get hospitalized.

o- women can't have more than one child without getting an injection

o+ mustard race here

hello friends

They have sickle cell-anemia.

Why pregnant mothers ?

>see this thread
>check my birth document
>bunch of statistics
>blood type: -
>tfw no blood

Who masterrace here?

Do they pay you for donating blood

They do.
All niggers have the same blood type:

IB guilty

is the newest blood-group, only 2000-3000 ears old

statistics show you have a lower tendency to get (severe) infections, that`s why it was an evolutionary selection pro until 200 years ago but cancer occurs more often too

tldr: i wanna get 90 and not die of cholera -> AB
i wanna get 90 and not die of colon cancer -> 0

>The zero type is literally the most common on earth. It's like having brown eyes.
>What are you saying here? That 0- is uncommon?
O- is 6% of world population, and about as rare as the other rare blood types.

You can't transfuse anyone's blood directly except your own blood type.

Anyone's blood is poison to anyone that doesn't have the same blood type, unless it's separated into constituent parts first.

You can have red blood cells from any other donor, but only plasma from other AB+.

AB+ is universal plasma donor. Anyone can have AB+ plasma.

Well my Rhodesian friend whenever they are too lazy to blood type someone or it is considered "high risk" they pull out the O-.

Pregnant women needing blood transfusion are considered "high risk". Not 100% sure why, might have something to do with the baby's blood type.

Any medbro's help me out?

AB+ are lucky faggots, they can take anyone else's blood but they can't be turned into bloodslaves because only other ABs can accept their blood. Sadly I'm a fucking O+ so everyone wants my blood but I can only take O- or O+ and I have constantly avoid being a bloodbag once the great happening comes around.

>ywn be AB+

Groźny wampir wykryty

0- and I donate whenever I can, best streak was 6 times in a year

Complications of parturition.

Ayy AB+ here.

My mom and sis are O though

I donate blood every now and then.

This AB blood type is just a combination of two alleles A and B being together in one body. As you know, you gain genetic information from both parents.
It is nothing new, just the intermixing between peoples of B type and A type. If anything, AB is the mulatto here, not the ubermensch.

Congrats on being adopted

O+ here

I have given blood and been to the hospital multiple times.

I have been told two different things for my blood type.

I hope to god I don't have to get a transfusion....

>tfw B-

My veins are very hard to find, so it's a literal pain for me to get stuck again and again to draw blood. Last time was over a year ago where I pumped that ball in my hand for ten minutes just so three technicians couldn't get blood out of me. That's why I haven't donated since.

I donated once and pale as fuck during the process so I bacame the needle faggot

>czuj słabo kiedy na dworze w dzień
>czuj dobrze kiedy w ciemności

chyba jesteś na dobrym tropie

O is recessive to both A and B....

If you absolutely must get one, just tell them you don't know your blood type. They'll give you O-

The frequency of the O gene is much bigger than you might think, because the A and B genes (aleles) are both dominant over the O gene. This means that people who have gene A/O and B/O appear as just A or B, even though they have the O hidden in them. So, the O type gene is the most common, but people with O/O are really not that common. Sorry not trying to move the goalpost here, just correcting myself

I don't know what mine is. I feel like that's a bad thing.

AB- masterrace calling in

What if I have no idea?

I am O- as well. Is there any significance to my blood? Red cross calls me to donate blood all the time.

I'm O+, which can donate to any positive blood type.

>I hope to god I don't have to get a transfusion....

O- is universal donor, you don't have to worry about it.

Hemophiliac here

Give me your fucking blood

My veins are pretty easy to find, but once when I was in the hospital I had a nurse straight out of the technical college who fucking stuck me 15 times before getting it right.

To make it all the better I was 12 and in the hospital for cancer treatment. I bet she felt horrible.

Thanks, that explains a lot. I myself have never had a severe infection.

Shieeet

Interesting

Then you're adopted :p

It's just a simple needle prick and a drop of blood to know your blood type, it doesn't even take 3 minutes for the hospital to know your blood type. Don't worry about it.

I don't even know what my blood type is.

I don't think it's universal recipient. I think that's AB- but I can't be bothered to Google it.

O- is universal donor thus your blood is very valuable since everybody can take it.

>Thanks, that explains a lot. I myself have never had a severe infection.

Jesus fucking christ are you really this dumb

>O-
The cuckiest blood type.

I meant that if you ever needed a blood transfusion you would get O- because anyone can take O- blood.

>what's your blood type user?

Human blood. Do I look like a fucking dog?