Trump is just an attention whore

youtube.com/watch?v=zNdkrtfZP8I
John Oliver destroys republicans for saying that their feelings = facts

that's the guy that said Europe shouldn't be worried about the refugees

But facts don't win elections

it is honestly mind blowing to see fucking John Oliver bitching about other people rationalizing their arguments with their feelings.

>John Oliver BLASTS trump!

Funny how he never mentioned the DNC emails

Shilling is high today

>this video isn't available in your country

WTF, WHY DOES JOHN OLIVER NOT ALLOW BONGISTANIS TO WATCH HIS SHIT?

I think he will make one about DNC this week. he just hasn't aired yet

that's the guy that said Europe shouldn't be worried about the refugees

IT'S

Why are all nu-males so physically pathetic in appearance? I'm pretty sure I could literally snap this guy'a back in Bane fashion. I know guys who don't even workout who look more like men than this faggot.

The retard thought brexit won't happen.

we got a badass over here

>listening to a Britbong trying influence American politics

attention whore calling someone else attention whore

How? The fucker weighs like 150lbs tops. That's like a tall woman.

>Republicans
>feelings = facts

What a retard Current Year Man is. This cuck said that a terrorist attack wouldn't happen because of lack of evidence, and then the Paris attacks happened the following week. He said that Trump wouldn't get the nomination, and Trump got it. He said that Brexit wouldn't happen. Brexit did happen.

Why should I pay attention to this cuck again?

I'm always impressed how he manages to stay so articulate with a cock up his ass.

>ohlookitsthisflagagain.png

hearing this coming from the guy that said that Europe shouldnt worry about refugees and terrorist attacks and that brexit wont happen is kinda interesting, every time he says something happens the opposite, i hope he keep saying Trump wont win.

Voting for Trump is basically feelings over brains.

he's just a shill, he told kasich that the vicepresident will make all the decisions, both domestic and foreing policy