EZA > RLM

You guys have switched over to Easy Allies for your movie reviews, right?

They're young, hip, and based in California instead of miserable and fat based in the Rust Belt. Today, Ian Hinck (left) and Michael Huber (right) discuss the trainwreck that was Alien: Covenant with SOME degree of interest. Rather than fat smelly Mike and loser Jay's bored and superficial chat a few days ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ Ian asks if he can play too/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serious question, why would you watch any of these?

>774 views
Shills aren't even trying to be subtle anymore

they look gay as fuck, i hope they die in an automotive wreck

stop plugging your shitty youtube channel here

>774 views

ppppfft, if you want more viewers try reddit instead

At what point does Damiani jump in and talk about Breath of the Wild for 2 hours?

The fact that you even felt the need to bring up RLM speaks volumes. RLM threads are never "RLM is better than [show]"; they're just "RLM thread"s, and for a reason.

VERY cool

why are Sup Forumsedditors allowed to constantly shit up this board?

These guys literally shill themselves on Sup Forums all the time. OP is one of the guys in the video, don't give him views.

I like my film reviewers to have crippling diabetes

Typing Sup Forumseddit or Sup Forumseddit should result in an immediate, permanent range ban.

>based in California
dropped

>confirmed shill
>redshit leaves it up
/film/ with /lit/s mod/janny in charge when?

>These guys literally shill themselves on Sup Forums all the time.

I sincerely doubt that. None of them have enough spine to handle 20 minutes on Sup Forums

>t. Sup Forumseddit, Sup Forumseddit, Reddit

But the misery and fat is what makes RLM great.

>young, hip, and based in California
any gay boards I'm missing?

t. genetically engineered to adult imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditor with no sense of sophistication who laud stale meme dialogue, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier proto capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie videogame aesthetic.

Me too. I want to be able to relate to my fake internet friends.

>Sup Forums: Home of the Steven Universe shitters
>Sup Forums: All Gamers are Fags\
>anything with an MLP/furfag populous

>googled it
>video game shit

you have to go back

I love Kyle Bosman, and his puppet show will be Kino. I give Easy Allies $60 a month (who /Blood Pact/ here?) and I subscribe to them on Twitch. The EZA podcast is where I get all my video game news, and they have turned me onto games I never would have picked up otherwise.

But holy cow, Ian's movie podcast is dreadful.

>he doesn't like RLM
I've got 4 words for you: Avenger's Brand Hot Dogs

What are some alt best reviewers we can start posting to show the double standards?

I tried watching eza after gt closed but those two whitebois are the epitome of feminized pussy ass whitebois can't stand them. The only one that is alright is the guy who voice the reviews .

Well, /y/ but it's mostly a girl board
Like /cgl/

Ian and Damiani are the only insufferable ones. Everyone else is okay or good.

I watch them to tell me what I thought of a movie incase the Sup Forums threads are too partisan. If it's a comedy or horror I'll normally follow up with reaction videos to various scenes to see what I found funny/scary and to what degree.

Please do not bully Ian.

He turned into the biggest faggot after Elyse left. He's unbearable.

>You guys have switched over to Easy Allies for your movie reviews, right?
>They're young, hip, and based in California instead of miserable and fat based in the Rust Belt. Today, Ian Hinck (left) and Michael Huber (right) discuss the trainwreck that was Alien: Covenant with SOME degree of interest. Rather than fat smelly Mike and loser Jay's bored and superficial chat a few days ago.

This reads like, "And here's proof that we shilled some shit for you now pay us"

Samefag

bump swaglord

Free youtube content that doesn't make me want to kill myself...most other youtubers do

I enjoyed it

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ Ian asks if he can play too/

Why is Sup Forums allowed to shit up Sup Forums?

I checked out after he posted a video of him and Ashley burch writing shitty songs together. Also Im pretty sure he was the guy that was throwing a tantrum off screen when that guy said no mans sky looked like shit

Yeah, although Ben seemed uncharacteristically triggered as well. They all admitted Brandon was right in the end though, even though Brandon ended up kind of liking the game.

As for Ian's show, I like it when he's hanging out with the other Allies, but it's awful when he's just vlogging with his gay friends.

>774 views

Wew, be careful with all that ad money dude. That's like 0.07 cents, or 0.0007 €/USD

I still can't believe people got hyped for no mans sky. Once I heard the word procedurally generated I knew their would be no variety in the planets and that dude was talking out his ass

Easy Allies is actually one of the most successful groups on Patreon, pulling in almost $45,000 a month. It's just that no one likes Ian.

So Disney is seriously stooping to paying some fucks to shill 24hrs against RLM on Sup Forums?

I don't even like RLM that much but...

>They're young
Younger people tend to have pretty shit tastes in movies, that kind of judgment fine tunes with age and experience.

>hip
Which usually is a synonimous for "pretentious faggots"

>and based in California
Wow, really? Strike three and out.

>>They're young
Younger people tend to have pretty shit tastes in movies, that kind of judgment fine tunes with age and experience.

This is the reason I can't watch much youtube reviewers. They're so young and most of the popular ones have only seen imdb-core movies or movies made after 1990...

Case in point, YMS not knowing who Werner Herzog is

This
The moment it was revealed at E3, I noted that sure, its huge universe, but what the hell do you do? Looked boring as piss