Does your country have an absolute madman like Nigel Farage?

Does your country have an absolute madman like Nigel Farage?

Belgian here, we have Bart De Wever, leader of the countries biggest party (N-VA, a conservative, right-wing party) and mayor of Antwerp, who is a very intelligent man and an adequate politician. He's quite funny and has brought the bants many a time, but he's nowhere near as much of a kek-worthy Legend as our Nige.

Is trump not the madman of all madmen?

>our nige

he quit at the top of his game

Yes.

Not really my country but Wilders is based m8

I'm half English so I get to call him our Nige.

Yes.

Winston peters. He isn't "mad" or "crazy" like trump. He's extremely witty, sharp and nationalistic, anti Chinese immigration and it's Maori so leftists can't touch him.

if you had any english blood at all you would know that he is are nige

Morten Messerschmidt.

I fucking wish.

Only this man can go on stage and say he would bomb the shit out of people and get my dick hard

I wish we had a Nige. I like Trump and all, but Nigel's speech at the EU after Brexit is possibly the best 5 minutes of video ever shot.

I'm on the fence about De Wever, he is a charismatic man (hell, even some Walloons agree with him despite Bart spitting on them on every occasion.) but I can't help but see him like the kind of politicians who makes polemics for the sake of polemics without bringing anything concrete or constructive on the table.

Actually to compare him with Farage, if Farage acted like De Wever I think he would have made a referendum to split Wales from the rest of the UK without a clear direction for the newly independent state.

He's right about Belgium not being viable in it's current state though.

You can bet.

>cancerous pedophillia

Sure, there are a lot of gay bars/communities in some of our larger cities.

>not based Freysinger

no

I like Mörgeli better (you just cant beat his bantz; do you read his little column in the Weltwoche form time to time?), but sure, you can also list Freysinger. Then again, you'd probably have to mention Köppel before him.

I love poutine!

We used to have. He died. He was literally a mad man. Mad in the real sense of the word.

We sure do.

We sure do.

I can't read German well enough to read your papers, unfortunately.

Yes sir

Yes
Fun fact: He defeated Hague Tribunal alone.

Steamboat Winnie to Pooh like a Landslide in the next election based on newfound worldwide solidarity in the common plight of the white working class male.

Is there solidarity? Is there political impetus for us to not actively shit on that particular identity?

Who knows, but 'fuck off we're full' rhetoric is the line to feed the mob, and Winnie has shown he can make deals with other politicos, and keep himself in political employment for over 20 years, sempai.

the maddest of them all

My sincerest apologies.

ARE NIGE

Beautiful snook.

I understand why you feel that way about De Wever. I think his potential goes to waste in a country like Belgium, where very can be changed because of the political system we have.

But why would a De Wever inspired Farage split Wales from the rest of the UK?

Not since 1993. Unlesss you count Putin ofc.

Not my country but still a madman.

I really want to have a beer with Nigel

Not that I'm aware of. Gerry Adams has gone full liberal in the last few years.

We know germanbro