Bla bla crooked Hillary

>bla bla crooked Hillary
>bla bla everyone else is stupid
>bla bla I'll make america again

Why the fuck do people even take this hack seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-invites-russia-to-meddle-in-the-us-presidential-race-with-clintons-emails/2016/07/27/a85d799e-5414-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a fucking leaf

Stop duty free shopping in my country maplenigger. Dependency is pathetic. Learn to stand on your own 2 feet.

> bla bla chang micropenis

>bla bla drumpf
>bla bla weed
>bla bla its 2015

Why the fuck do people even take this """"""country"""""" seriously?

Americans are so stupid that THIS is one of their two options for president

Go away leaf cuck shill .

Says the pussys with no guns

After Trump wins Canadian tears will be the sweetest of them all..

ahahahahahaa

A

FUCKING

LEAF

as one leaf to another: Die . Of . Aids

BALEEB MEEH

>tfw that was the most cringe speech ever.

>"We're gonna make America great again, it's gonna be great" is his only policy announcement

Sometimes I despair at Westminster politics, then I look abroad and remember it could be much worse

Fuck off

What's that, leaf?

>>"We're gonna make America great again, it's gonna be great" is his only policy announcement
Not true, and even if it was its better than
>Hay vote for me and my vagina, hay did you know I have a vagina?
>Vagina/Clit 2016

Ok I don't want to defend him, but here the media are so anti trump. Not a single mainstream media is for trump, they even call him an idiot on live tv and just laugh about it.

Are they wrong?

>inb4 90D space chess

M.A.G.A.

I don't really care if they are wrong or not, I would think that CBC and Radio Canada would be less biased and actually do journalism instead of just hating on trump.

Oh shit. Living on the MS Gulf Coast is going to have me guzzling all the leaf tears I can drink!

because the other choice is shillary cunton

He's not wrong in anything he's saying, leaf.

>Cunton

I thought i was the only one who used that last name.

Hillary should be gassed.

Pic related and drawn by your god, William Z. Whiteman

At this point the phrase 'journalistic integrity' oxymoronic.

p.s. I think the banbot is on the fritz.

At this point 'intelligent trump supporter' is an oxymoron

How's that legalized weed treating you, eh?

>legalized weed
>a bad thing

choose one, faggot.

>use greentext correctly

>look like dumbfuck

>people constantly call hillary crooked and say she'd be a shit president
>they're right
>they turn around and vote for a guy whose only knowledge of laws is used to exploit bankruptcy loopholes
>has filed for four bankruptcies on his buildings, most notably the trump taj mahal, which was three billion dollars in the hole
>his fortune is either heavily diminished or obtained using illegal methods due to his reluctance to release his tax record. This is further supported by the fact that he has claimed a tax credit numerous times that requires your income be less that 500k. And no, the audit is not preventing him from releasing it.
>got into this business using his father's money
>claims to be a genius but his grammar is terrible
>pimps himself out to the highest bidder (nice chinese made clothes)
>answers every question like a five year old because he doesn't know shit. (See his answer to the question of how he would go about the maintenance of the nuclear triad, his answer was "uhh nuclear power is strong and we need someone we can trust", when questioned about how he would fix the economy he just said "by keep hillary out of office hurr")
>resorts to calling his opponents names, usually loser because he can't think of anything else.
>has done some pretty racist shit, but this is pol after all so you guys think that's a plus. However, that shit is not acceptable in the real world.
>retweets tweets from white nationalists who all vehemently support him
>is incredibly divisive due to his rashness
>they think he will make America great again
>mfw

Inb4 cuck, shillary, goyim, shitskin etc. because you guys are cumdrunk on the orange penis

This. Hillary sucks, but Trump is just a fucking idiot.

SAGE SHILL SAGE SHILL SAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILLSAGE SHILL SAGE SHILL

Wow I didn't know faggots from another country can vote in out elections.
>build wall
>both borders

>Trump is opening inviting Russia to hack / spy on an US citizen to affect a US election

I mean this is some scary shit right there, if not down right treasonous.

>Trump is opening inviting Russia to hack / spy on an US citizen to affect a US election
except he isn't.

>b-but you can't even vote

Nice damage control cucknugget

everytime it's a leaf

sage

>answers every question like a five year old because he doesn't know shit.
This
He is dangerously stupid.

Trump
>"Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-invites-russia-to-meddle-in-the-us-presidential-race-with-clintons-emails/2016/07/27/a85d799e-5414-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html

DUDE WEED LMAO

Sage

>Why the fuck do people even take this hack seriously?

Because they are rednecks.

He never asked them to hack them you stupid shit. He was stating that Russia probably does have her emails and if they do they should release them.

>0.05$ has been added to your account by the correct the record foundation.

This,
I've never actually heard him make a plan about anything. He seriously talks like a used car salesman. Worse yet, I also can't stand Hillary.

>has amassed huge fortune and global popularity as a philanthropist and great guy.
>had conned everyone in the world into thinking he is billionaire nice guy

Either way, it's more impressive than riding into the Senate because people feel bad that your husband got his cock sucked in the oval office.

The truth is, American politicians sell safety and certainty, and they can never deliver. Every happening proves this.

Trump is at least being honest in that he's going to handle things when they happen, which is how the world actually works.

He asked them to release them if they have them. What are you lying for?

Nice spin there trump shill. also, I hate Hillary too.

But even if he says Russia does have her emails. So he's therefore condoning them hacking into a US citizens account to manipulate an election.

So basically Trump is no better than Hillary in this case. "The ends justify the means"

Except that it's legal under a treaty good ol bill Clinton signed giving Russia permission to help with domestic crime cases.

My note...

1. Fuck You Obama
2. Fuck You Hillary
3. Obama just remove the troops on Afghanistan.
4. Hillary Stole money from poor people.
5. Pope Francisco is Right

Final. Vote for Trump.

Uncle maple tom

>bla bla hitler
>bla bla hispanics
>bla bla LITERARY HITLER

Nice strawman faggot, you can literary do it with everyone.

The can't break US law in the process though. So its not legal.

You will see as you age that no one can tell the future.

I walked into the office this morning, and got a phone call from the Government in regards to possible corporate fraud issue, and literally had to give a statement over the phone to people who can destroy my company.

I fucking crushed it, because I'm capable and know my shit. I had no idea that the most important call of the year was happening this morning.

Plans are just a list of things that don't happen.

>0.05$ has been added to your account by the correct the record foundation.

And how much do the Koch Brothers pay you?

Trump's already broke US law by taking foreign donations. He should be in jail but we don't have a media that holds people accountable.

>If I keep mentioning I hate Hillary maybe they wont know I'm a shill
How is that condoning? Also I didn't know hacking someones emails about yoga class was national security.

sage

Stop being a faggot.

It was stone cold New York shit talking, and if you can't see it, then you are:

a) a liar

b) someone who readily lets other people dictate how to think.

Neither is a good choice, and it's never too late to change.

>let's ignore everything Hillary ever did and the fact that Russia has her emails proves that the government emails on her private server were indeed a security risk.

>As you age
I'm 44, probably older than you. Yes plans can change but also, you still need a plan. Trump has no plans his plan is "I'll make everything great" I mean his speeches are like those infomercials played late at night duping people into paying money to attend house flipping seminars.

>trump
>foreign donations
Your a fucking cuntface, if there's anyone taking foreign donations it's Hillary, ever heard of the camel fuckers in Saudi Arabia

If the emails were just about yoga class then why does pol obsess over them

>And how much do the Koch Brothers pay you?
>Koch brothers meme
Tell me do they have a website dedicated to hiring people to post memes online?

Bitch I do this for free

sage

Sage

So you are condoning other countries hacking into emails accounts? And you are fine with your Emperor condoning it as well? You really do want an emperor, not a president.

Because he is not fucking a leaf.

>If the emails were just about yoga class then why does pol obsess over them
They weren't, that's w\hat Hillary and her mindless followers claim. She said these emails being hacked is a matter of national security. She admitted herself that these emails got serious shit in them.

sage

Except that's exactly what he's asking them to do.

fuck off leaf faggot

>If I keep repeating it maybe that will make it true

sage

damage control would imply you've done any damage at all

Because he's manipulating them. Guy had a TV show, he learned the tricks of public manipulation.

He's just a rich spoiled old rapist who dyes his hair. Heck it's not even his hair, it's mesh implants. He's basically a USA version of Berlusconi.

And he's saying what rednecks want to hear:

- stop migration
- stop whatever annoys people
- make X great again (no details on how that would be done)
- anti-establishment messages (anti-Washington - just like Obama won with the same message, anti-Wall Street

Is not canadian. Seems legit xD

Right before that he said it would be very serious if a foreign government was trying to disrupt our elections and then he told a funny joke. But keep frothing at the mouth because more people need to know what humorless dolts liberals are these days

Also it wasn't a problem when we pushed in Yeltsin in 1996 and patted ourselves on the back with a Time cover. If there were no Yeltsin so shit up Russia, there may not be a Putin today

It was a joke you god damn idiot

Pls stop trying to so hard

Taking a break from fucking your dog I see.

The truth is inside of that emails. Let's remove those cucks out of the White House.
They are bagging so badly like trolls, look at obama expressions... bleeding like a fat nigga cuck.

Because he is one of two potential people who will be the next president, while you sit on Sup Forums shitposting

0.50 cents donated

A dose of populism is good because politicians have been able to get away with all kinds of crazy shit for too long. Government should be subservient to the citizens, and I believe Trump embodies this better than Hillary or any of the other candidates.

Nignogs and spics are clearly a weight on America, and while I don't think Trump would deport enough of them, his presidency would be a start.

The entire American electoral system needs to be redone, it is utterly retarded to have an electoral college instead of a direct vote for president. The party system needs to be redone so that more options than two can flourish, which means that the "winner takes it all"-system needs to go. I don't think Trump would be able to make this happen, even if he wanted to, but he has openly acknowledged the problem: the distance between politicians and ordinary Americans is too big, and the one between politicians and rich lobbyists is too close.

When it comes to NATO I don't think for a second that the US would have lifted a pinky finger to help others even if you had the most European-styled president possible. You have your interests and the rest of the world has theirs. I believe we who get protection from the US should at least put 2 % of GDP to the defense budget, and Trump is calling us out on our bullshit.

The only thing about Trump I really don't like is his relation with Russia. I fucking hate Russia like you wouldn't believe it, and if the US would suddenly become best pals with the underdeveloped alcoholic band of marauders posing as a civilization, all of Europe would suffer for it. I'm not saying Sweden couldn't use a war to purge itself, I'm just saying I'd like to win it, and to kill as many Russians as possible, preferably leveling their cities and wiping them off the face of the earth, and that won't happen if Trump's in bed with Putin.

I believe Trump'll make America a little better than it was before W, and that's really all anyone can hope for at the moment.

Huh, you got me about age, I'm 40.

Look, I get that Trump is king meme. I saw the AMA, and it was 100% canned answers.

However, I believe in the power of intention, and I think Trump seriously wants to take on taboo issues that are not working out for America. Seeing issues with immigration and terrorism does not make one racist, and the Democrat demonization of those issues will make them much harder to solve.

I don't think he knows how, mostly because you never know what things look like until you get there.

It's like Obama talking about terrorism and Gitmo. He made a bunch of big talk, but once he was in the room with the whole story, everything changed. Gitmo is still open, we use rendition, and happily shoot missiles into villages where there is probably a terrorist.

I think it's wiser to play it safe than make promises you can't keep. I actually prefer a candidate who isn't a career politician, and I support his intentions, because politicians promises and plans are meaningless.

Because all politicians are cutt throats. Atleast with trump he minimises illegals pursuing north and hinders muslim migration.

You'll gain the same corruption without those two benefits. Hence those in my country voting for tones despite always voting labour.

Compromise between corruption until a successful coup can take place and set things right.

Obama, Michell, Hillary...

Delete
Delete
Delete
Delete
Delete
DEEEEEEELLLLLLEEEEETTTTEEEEE!

Sigh, you are why Trump will win.

Trump rubbed Hillary's nose in the dogshit that is her server scandal.

Anyone who isn't submissive to public opinion can see that. Don't spend the rest of your life trying to please strangers on Facebook, it's no way to live.

Please open your eyes. I don't care who you vote for, if you even vote at all. Be yourself. You are more than team Red or Blue. Define yourself as who you are, not by the belief system of the group you have attached your identity to.

He already showed he's prone to big blunders, as when he basically incited the Russians or anyone else to hack Clinton's emails.

That's not a proper attitude for a future president. You don't incite someone to commit a crime, just because you want to make a point. That's just serious error of judgement on his side. At this point, he's almost on equal footage with Clinton, who used a private server to communicate with officials, potentially exposing secret information.

I wouldn't say he's much different from a career politician. If he's running for the most important public office, he's a politician already. He talks and acts like a politician, using populistic promises.

He's basically like an Eminem of politics. That's why Sup Forumsacks like him, because he's so antiestablishment and gansta, but in a white way.

If Clinton changed her policy towards migration, she would win big time. That's how you can win elections, by manipulating fears and dangling rewards in front of their eyes.

The ends do justify the means, if you're caught doing something illegal it isn't any less illegal because an adversary has caught you. It is still infact illegal.

Also, people comparing him to a fascist or dictator is absurd, defrauding votes, rigging elections, media/government collusion and suppression of opposition is far more fitting of a dictator, the fact that it's being sold as "the greater good" should be alarming.

INCREASINGLY

Trump
>rapist
???
>it's not even his hair
????

romania would you like to explain some things

I was just meming for the past year because I didn't have any stake in things, but Americans really should have picked a true conservative. They fucked up, I didn't know they'd actually do it.

Insightful and thought provoking.

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

>random literal who "True Conservative"
>running against Literally Hillary Clinton

i don't think that's how meme presidencies work

NERVOUS TRUMPKEK

Yes, but knowing your shit is part of The plan. Plans are more like guide lines. You work very hard and maybe if you cant get, say The car of your drems with your salary, you can buy yourself a nice car to get you from point b to point c

People take the criminal Hilary Clinton seriously and ignore her wrongdoings for no reason. Trump is just trying to bring light to her evil ways.

The Clintons are perverts who rape and torture women in their mansion. Hilary didn't care her husband cheated on her because she's a sick cuck.

what did you mean by this?

What America needed was a principled candidate to go up against Hillary, not some meme shill for Israel. America's really screwed now.