You will always be turkish

>you will always be turkish

Hey man you guys have like the best food in the world

turks are based and white

atleast you aren't an arab

>flag
Are you feeling okay, Serbia?

Better than being Georgian I guess

if you are referring to greeks, serbs, albanians, kosovans, or bosniaks, you are correct t*rkroach

Turks master race please come here to open kebabs

what

The ultimate red pill.

How it will work: they come, they make children, children are bullied at school, children grow p to be terrorists
no thank u

No worries our qt daughters will compensate the bullying

If those turkish-polish couples could pop out girls only whew, gotta call Mengele

Speaking of Turkey OP, where are all the Turkish posters? there's been hardly any the last few days, your flag is almost rare. Whats going on?

this
turks are bro tier

have a sour candy

>you will always be african

government tracked them down and executed them after the kudatah

I had a dream last night that I lived in Turkey. It was a blasted Mordor-like landscape with constant swirling dark cloud cover and tornadoes, with endless traffic jams of ugly cars. Everyone lived in commie blocks or underground caves, too.

How accurate is this?

This x100000 turks are pretty much aryans in my book

>you will always be libyan
>seeing ur cucktry fucked and cucked by ISIS because muh west didnt want the gold standard.
>I wish I was white

Why did I have to be slime? Why wasn't I born white. Guys should I die?

You are white to me, and I speak on behalf of all of Sup Forums when I say this and I mean it buddy

IM NOT FUCKING WHITE!

IM A FUCKING BROWN WASTE I WISH TRUMP WOULD JUST SAY HE WANTS TO KILL ALL SLIMES I WOULD FUCKING VOTE FOR HIM

I WANT TRUMP TO KILL ME!

We are here.

Why are turks all hairy violent manlets?

Small peepee?

They are now all crammed into the same prison cell

So speaks the diaspora.

>All this collective sarcasm

It's shit like this that makes me stay. Based Sup Forums

We actually dont have a problem here on pol with non islamic turks just like we dont have a problem with greeks

Turks are a race though. Amerilards are not.

checkmate, hairy angry manlet.

Serbia confirmed infiltrated by kebabs.
They couldn't remove them, it's over...

You forgot the filthy kebab stands and the wild mongols running amok. But other thatn that, fairly accurate.

You forgot about public beheadings and women in trash bags.

I am tall and hairy. Is that any good?

5'5 is not tall, roach

Serbs are basically Turks.

>You'll like us if we're not Islamic, right pol-kun?

Nope, fuck off Mehmet, your people are pure inbred cancer, through and through.

More like 6"1.

>777
>trips of truth

You have to give them credit bc despite the mind infection of the death cult of Islam they still managed to build a respectable nation. I just hope they dont go full retard.

You can be based without being white

this

adding an inch and adding a foot arent the same thing, garlic boy.

Actually being a turkish not so bad. Think about it you could be an arab or kurd too. Only secular country in middle east. Even fucking islamist AKP is secular and supports democracy at a level because they know what is happening to pure islamism in middle east. So yeah we are not so bad.

>secular country
In 20 years it won't be. I'm sorry. Go back to Tengrism lad

Nah it will survive. If it doesnt, please destroy this country into oblivion. Also Tengrism is based.