'The rest of the kids are lining up to have a cuddle': Britain's biggest family celebrate arrival of baby number 19 and...

>'The rest of the kids are lining up to have a cuddle': Britain's biggest family celebrate arrival of baby number 19 and won't rule out another one to make it 'an even 20'
>Noel and Sue Radford from Morecambe, Lancashire have welcomed their 19th child - Phoebe Willow
>They are parents of Britain's biggest family and their oldest child, son Chris, is 27
>But despite their large family, the couple refuse to rule out more children and say they may try for 20
>The couple run a family-owned bakery, live in a £240,000 Victorian house and do not claim any benefits

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711838/Britain-s-biggest-family-celebrate-arrival-baby-number-19-won-t-rule-one-make-20.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UixdcBdOjNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Besides the mother and eldest son having creepy smiles, I don't see anything wrong with this because:

>The couple run a family-owned bakery, live in a £240,000 Victorian house and do not claim any benefits

Christmas must be a fucking nightmare for them.

Sounds like a good nice white family

The problem with having that many kids, even if you can afford it, is that you don't have enough time to bond/parent all of them.

put a brown turd between them and the family is ruined.

god hates fags

thats why its called family and not community. The Bond is there from the beginning and older sister/brother helps his younger siblings. No need for parenting and babying like some 1-2 kids familys have

So that's a good thing that behaviour is 100% genetic and lack of parental bonding will not turn them into niggers.

based family

But which one is the heir to the Iron Throne?

As long as the older ones are just helping and not doing the parenting themselves. I've always felt bad for kids who had to raise their younger siblings; it wasn't them that opened their legs.

>its my sibling but i dont want to raise him to a loyal brother/sister because i didnt spread my legs so my mother/father has to do everything and i can play more intendo

thats why american siblings hate each other.

>Popping out this many inbred looking kids

Somebody needs to put an end to that shit.

If only all whites popped out 4-5 kids, there would be no racial problem. -But I find 19 kids a bit over kill

What a bunch of cucks this bitch pooped from her pussy

Kek, nice.

My parents raised my siblings to be loyal brothers and sisters and we have a great relationship, sorry yours were so shit, mate. Prayers.

Nothing wrong with this since they seem to be able to afford such a large family without gibs me dats and apparently taking good care of the children.

But....damn do they look unflattering and that is being polite here.

All of those kids can't be all his. Some of them look more like the mom and not the father.

Nice man.

>only 20
I have 40 siblings get on my level pleb

Her vag must be rekt. Bet babies just zoom right out

you have 18 siblings? or even 10? if not..

>what you say is irrelevant

Well duh, that's possible. Sometimes your kids look more like the women, sometimes more like the man, or sometimes a complete mixture.

All those comments, man...

And sometimes your kid looks like the mother and the mailman.

Anglos are gross.

>raised my siblings to be loyal brothers and sisters
i smell incest

>-But I find 19 kids a bit over kill
They need to make up for all of the people having 0 kids

>2 normal looking kids
>Rest are inbred

The North everyone.

ahmed?

Kek

I'd fucking DESTROY big sis at the top left there

t.Orange faced semi-plastic american with bleached false teeth.

Nope we are all white

That's just Brits people being ugly

Imagine the incest fuckfest that will unveil through the years...
Doujnshis when?

have you found the school shooter tho?

19 going on 20 kids is one of the most degenerate things I've ever heard of

Who knows, maybe he'll be a cool Mr Robot type autistic instead, probably has an Anonymoose mask and everything

but consider this user

honestly this is a thousand times better than that octomom welfare queen

They look inbred, but it could just be because they're Brititsh.

He'd look a lot better if he sorted his hair out.

How many women?

When did your Dad get started?

Why? It's not a necessity to have 19 kids, so it shouldn't be a necessity that older children should be saddled with raising the younger. Sorry your raven mother left you to do that though, hope your attempt at child rearing doesn't produce a wife beater.

>o it shouldn't be a necessity that older children should be saddled with raising the younger
What else to they have to do that is so important?

Dad is 70 there were 5 women overall

Do you live here?

youtube.com/watch?v=UixdcBdOjNM

You sound like an incredibly distressed person about this topic.
Mmmmh, hey, is it me or your nose is quite big..?

get a haircut like this?

I avoid guys with that hairstyle.
9 times out of 10 they are good for nothing brain dead cunts.
doesn't help 75% of the men here have that haircut.
says a lot about our country.

>20 white children
>Run a family owned business
>Do not claim any benefits
Oy vey.

Role models really.

I did at one point

Anything that will make it so he doesn't look like he has a wet mop on his head.

I am bald. A fucking leftist cuck called me a skinhead and spat at me and he had the same hair.

I dragged him around by his hair and made him apologize.

>where's the diversity ?
rascist brits

user, youre a hard man to please
skinhead it is

only proves my point. that hairstyle is like STD
annoying but not fatal

>we saving the UK now

Aren't you the same as us on a genetic level unless of course you're some filthy fucking aboriginal?

Brit genetics are weird, none of them looks alike another. There's even a guy who looks like a turkish immigrant.

Now imagine if hot people gave this a try. Like imagine if birth control was just gone and all the never born white babies were spawned somehow.

The world would literally be covered in trillions of white aryans from all the fucking that ever taken place.

I'm not even joking, my greatest fear in life is NOT having a massive family

Literally the only thing I want from my life is to have children, the more the better

If I don't have at least 2 children I will have failed. 3 I can be satisfied with. 4 would be even better. But preferably as many as possible.

A man is supposed to be as virile as is humanly possible so that is what I wish to be.

That's actual a pretty good point.
>two white european can produce more diversity that whole nation of shitskin
No really, all the shitskins got the same skin and noses and hair and colour of hair and eyes and
This is so ridiculous ! If they both had recessive blue eyes genes, a good chuck of their children would have blue eyes too, same for red hair !
Hilarious !

Crazy how many fucking combinations you can get from one genetic pair.

A fucking Leaf