Why "Greeks" are not the Ancient Greeks

Hi, I'm a college professor and I have noticed a lot of confusion regarding the "Greek", so ITT we set the record straight. Why "Greeks" are not the Ancient Greeks + how to spot them in the wild and identify them vs. Turks. HISTORY LESSON: The Greeks's slaves from Turkey slept with a goat and had a goatroach, which in English got shortened to the word Gross, which (erroneously...) became over a long period of time to be called "Greesh", which holiday revelers from UK now refer to as "Greece".

(For visual i.d., see pic)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31sZ9xZr_Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AMA Class is in session.

If this post ends in trips john green is not a cuck

close mate

I'm a professor, so...

Here are the "Greek":

So in summary there are no true greeks left?

damn, Greece BTFO

Go to Greece and look around. They do not look like the """people""" in your image. Greeks are usually tall, slim, have tanned skin and dark hair.
Those in the image look like refugees, Albanians, even Turks don't look like this

Essentially, yes.

The only living connections to the true Greek are the singer for Franz Ferdinand and based Milo.

new study just in

>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

Uhhh excuse me, I am a professor...

he's trolling you juan

>being obsolete

Haven't you read the latest study yet?

Did you know that:
>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].
?

>these fucking pictures

so op is right

Wow! Thanks for opening my eyes and letting me embrace my true heritage without remorse,professor

Sure you are, 'prof'.

"Am I Ulysses?": youtube.com/watch?v=31sZ9xZr_Ew

damn OP thanks for the enlightening posts

Lulz shitstorm guaranteed.

>roach milk:the superfood of the future?

but milo is a jew

>Roach milk

This isn't the only thing he has in common with OP.

i dont even see any semen in that uke

God damn Those Greeks are Glorious (no homo)