OFFICIAL BLACK THREAD

Gays get one, I want a thread to. Gib me dat.

What are some spots that black-right wing / black republicans can use to convert our populace to the right wing?
I usually talk about success of my family's business, how good work gets more money than food stamps.

Integrating into society and pushing Martin Luther King Jr. ideas of equality also helps our communities become more civil.
Denouncing Malcolm X, Africa, Carribean Islands as lowbreeds of African heritage.

How do we get Black Republican trending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U29vgRadLh0
youtu.be/zdhQ-HmGfdI
youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI
youtube.com/watch?v=0UpiNiaak18
youtube.com/watch?v=u6S7LRrCru8
youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk
youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger.

If exposing nogs to BLM isn't enough to make them vote republican then there's probably nothing else you could do
You can always point out that the black cities have it worst under democrats and that them expecting all blacks to collectively vote for them is form of racism or some shit

Get them to listen to black economist Thomas Sowell. He has tons of great YT videos. He says that black communities were progressing pretty well up economically and socially until the civil rights movement when they were manipulated into believing in a culture of victimhood and unjustified oppression.

It won't be enough.

You want to talk about a population completely under Media control, you talk about my people.
It's become absolutely popular in our communities to idolize Hollywood because most successful blacks come from Hollywood.
The best way we could get blacks to sway sides is to have some of their idols switch to Republican or atleast endorse Donald Trump. Classical Niggas are switching to Donald because Icecube endorsed him in a recent interview

But the best way to sway blacks right now is through Worldstar twitter and Youtube (Gaming Communities and Hip Hop).
We can take this current crisis of Bernie scandals to ride an opinion saying that Trump will complete Bernies efforts by tearing down the oppressive barriers on black communities.

But Trump must sway the black vote absolutely. He needs to start working on black opinions and can't simply state "Well I probably won't get those votes"

He needs to have atleast a splinter group go after blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=U29vgRadLh0

It's hard to get us to wake up.

For example, I was riding on the ideas that whites owed us something until somebody linked me to Ron Paul back in 2011. Ron Paul eventually lead me to this board because it was the only place you could even discuss him.

Even then it took me a while to warm up to the idea that we need to accept Equality under the Law, not under skin, because this board is racially based.

But instead of being offended, I started listening to grievances whites had against us.
And the only way we can survive in the modern world without persecution is to tame ourselves.

And to disregard the Democratic and Leftist notions.

I mean the fact that the Left has the notion that we aren't equal anyways is far more offensive to me then people saying nigger to me.

I heard a good presentation by Stefan Molyneux.
He said that the single biggest predictor of failure is growing up in a fatherless household. There is apparently up to a 75% rate of single-mother families in black communities. So I would focus on this. Focussing on a savior political candidate is just repeating the same mistake. The political system is corrupt from top to bottom and has been captured by the globalists. If Trump wins and he is really a nonestablishment candidate, they won't let him last long. They'll just JFK him.

There is nothing you can do since the problem is mostly genetic and Negros are naturally shit

gl;hf

The only way you can convert blacks (or anyone, for that matter) to conservatism is to have them get an education and a job.

The entire purpose of the democratic party is to keep minorities in poverty and on the dole so, good luck with that.

Didn't even honestly recognize this shitty country's flag. What a faggot.

> Gays get one, I want a thread to. Gib me dat.
Back of the board Rosa!

> How do we get Black Republican trending?
STOP LETTING THEM PUSH TOKENS!
You need a genuine candidate or a solid presence. ESPECIALLY if they have a genuine interest in something other than "black issues". Like the environment or science funding for instance, not the usual republican tickets but still could work.
Some one like Thomas Sowell for example
> ( Just saw this )

Your not an idiot. Why don't you try your luck?

That is good mature thinking on your part.
There is no "conspiracy" against black people bc of their skin colour. It is all a reaction to behavior.
In fact I find darker skin (in women) to be incredibly attractive and exotic.
White people were lucky enough to be at or near the top in terms of building a civilization that works because of a work ethic, an ability to delay gratification and giving up the tendency to use violence to gain the top dog status so that people could cooperate. I think this has a lot to do with evolving in the northerly climate where planning and engineering were essential to survive and there were no tropical diseases.
White people are more reserved and formal than blacks and they naturally want to preserve what they have built. Racism is the reaction to behavior that doesn't measure up to this level of civilization. The skin colour myth is silly.

If a black person has good manners, doesn't play the victim, is not violent, is competent - they will be accepted by whites.

The left is a movement that has been hijacked by the globalists in order to create strife. They have been one of the most destructive forces to
blacks. Also the CIA did flood the ghettoes with crack. Hollywood and MTV have purposefully created a thug culture where the main values are bitches and bling. Just shut the TV off.

I'm from the Cayman Islands. I'd say about half of my family are conservative leaning. My grandmother loved Thatcher, I mean really loved her. She used to send her birthday cards. I voted to leave the EU, and I don't think I'm alone in that either out of our family. From my experience, people from the Windies are generally more family orientated and socially conservative than Africans and African Americans. This might transfer to voting behaviour, but we're about 1.8 percent of the UK population and I don't think we're particularly useful as a study.

The issue they have in the USA is that blacks not only "feel" victimised, they're brought up with the mindset of being victims. Black pride isn't black pride, it's black negativity and wallowing. Anything, even completely unrelated things, becomes an issue of being black. It's not useful and tends to lend itself more to more "socially progressive" politics, which is what the Democrats are pushing.

>How do we get Black Republican trending?
Why do you want to? That's the more important question. In fact, it's probably the only one. If the Republican Party finds most of its membership comes from the white, rural population then it isn't going to hit it off with urban, black voters. There is no sense in chasing voters at the expense of the ones you already have.

The Conservatives in the UK didn't go after the Jewish, Sikh and Hindu votes. They vote that way because it fits their culture.

Black trump supporters can't stay alive long enough to get a movement going.

youtu.be/zdhQ-HmGfdI

>There is no sense in chasing voters at the expense of the ones you already have.

That's not how it works, like I explained here: It's entirely a question of whether you can get them an education and a job so they become tax paying citizens instead of living on welfare. You don't need to pander to blacks you just need to fix the economy, welfare, and the educational system and the black republican vote will fix itself.

I mean right now we have a welfare system that actively prohibits people from getting off of it, where people actually wind up making LESS money if they get a job because they lose their benefits which are worth more than their wage. And who do we have to thank for this? Democrats.

You literally just need to create an environment where it's consistently easy for blacks to get a decent education and a job and they'll become republicans/conservatives. That's literally all there is to it. If you want more black republicans fix these things so you can get as many out of welfare as you possibly can.

Don't have to tell me twice.

But we need to find a way to make it attractive. The sheep never like complex things, they have to learn it themselves, and to start thinking BIG instead of NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI
Look at the views on this video.

Possibly the most important for black Liberty.
Reading the top comment on that video actually hurts my heart because I know what it's like, even going to college for a business degree and basic economics, this man is never mentioned.
Nor is Milton Friedman or any mention on Austrian Economics.
They keep pushing Keynes bullshit which is severely outdated, and we need to start repairing the damage left behind by that son of a bitch that created an easy solution for a severe crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UpiNiaak18
He's anti-Trump, though. It's better he's pushed after his election.

We need black supporters to open their hearts to Trump.

If Trump through his presidency leaves black communities alone, starts doing real talk with black celebrities he will win blacks votes. He could potentionally destroy the DNC in the end.
If blacks leave the left, Liberals will soon follow.
The left has entirely based it's house on the back of black lives.
It's time to remove that foundation before they can move onto another foundation. Like Mexicans.

These are goood ideas

If these work you can have mine and Sven's wives

For real tho, it's good to have some black Sup Forumsacks.

We use the blood of our fallen to fuel the revolution.
Martyrdom is the best push. Trump mentions this man, our communities will look toward him in unity.
Not all black communities are complete poverty shitholes. Most of the time their near it, but when you unite from the smallest corners in society, they can expand past that.

Trump's campaign needs to target these communities in a positive way. Make them sound like the victims to the lawless welfare cuckolds that have no brains.

The future of the black race lies in the potential of Black Americans

One day, I wish we could reinvigorate a Manifest Destiny on Africa so we can take our heritagial homeland back from Chinese and European Corporatists.

>tfw I had a black friend like you who thought like you and was awesome and understood it all till one day he sent me all these articles about "police brutality" and called me ignorant when I told him corruption was everywhere and not just exclusive to my state and now he won't talk to me

user you seem great, I wish my friend understood shit like you instead of going full on BLM

>based black man owns your entire country by just posting a picture of the average Malaysian

At least blacks in the US can be bro tier. Malaysians are the mudfishers of rejected asians.

Nigger

My nigga

Tell them that trump will deport violent niggers back to Africa after rejecting their citizenship.

If that doesn't convince them, nothing will.

Shut up lance

Threats aren't good idea, my man.

We wont rest until every single black person has their neck in a rope and feet in the air.

Only in the nigger thread would they place the responsibility on the campaign, even though the Republican Party has been saying it for decades.

How about you guys speak out to your own community

Make people do several hours of community service to get food stamps.

It's not as effective as I have stated.

refer to We need a louder campaign and with the amount of Bernie influence online, especially in the black community, we can hijack that influence right now, while the Bernouts are in mourning.

Trust me, I'd love to see that.

Bro we use to have something like that.

Welfare was some bread and some seeds.

Had to work to eat

I honestly dont know how niggers can hold anyone responsible for their shit.

>man if deez fuckin democrats wasn't givin me just enough money to survive I would be a phd n shieeeeet

If you could be a phd and earn far more money than you get from food stamps, why wouldn't you?

>cuz college be expensive and shieet

You get free financial aid.

>cuz college be rayciss n shieeet

Affirmative action practically demands they take you in.

Niggers, cannot be fucking helped. The only way to get these useless apes to vote trump is to lie through your fucking teeth.

That and how to keep a schedule. One of America's biggest problem is the lack of planning that goes into these peoples lives simply because they were never taught to plan out achieving a goal.

Uncle Thomas here, waste of time let our race suffer.

Blacks will continually see themselves as other until they see the nation in a sense of the other as a whole. This can't occur until the black communities get a wake up unlike any before.

No more benefits without participation in society.
No more accepting the stories of 'diddun do nuffin' by the media.
No more sympathy and blame for the failings of the community to the blacks that are largely and nearly systematically are killing their own progress.

They are responsible for over 90% percent of US black homicides.
They are very owned and controlled by the state BECAUSE they will not become self sufficient unless forced to in many cases.

This is communities, not individuals. I know plenty of individuals who blow the stereotypes away, but are still tempted by identifying completely with BLM when the media portrays a narrative of separation.

The only way to stop this is literally to have an end to the idea that these communities separated from the rest of the US, that are burning down their own cities because attempted cop killers get killed, is to not treat them like children and have all of us do it at the same time.

I appreciate you siding with your people, but these people are not 'your' people anymore than the spics across the border chopping off heads or trailer trash shooting up meth are mine. Out posted communities that largely are devaluing society must be retaken and assimilated or left to dry up and root themselves out. The problem with the state is that it subsidizes out growth of children and ill ability to take care of them. We may literally need to pull the plug and even think about sterilizing people who keep producing children without ability to care for them lest we let children die when we do.

Just think about that for a while in considerations to helping out the 'black' community. Not all of them want to be helped the way to be productive, it's sad and heartbreaking, but reality is a bitch. I wish they could all be as based as you.

tell your black m8s to stop breaking things, being unnecessarily loud like we all give a fuck about what they have to say and stop pissing and littering everywhere. blacks literally ruin everything. pass this on ploise

we need to censor things such as rap music from the youth, and convince black men to become actual fathers and not just smash and dash.

we need to clean up all this trash off of the streets, really do something about these criminals.

we need better education, not just more money, but better practices, find a way to make math and english a part of a child's daily life.

educate them on being financially responsible. that way they can ask themselves "do i really need it?"

So we leave them behind but we save the most we can.

What the hell are the poor going to do? Start an army?
With the current anti-riot tactics, they can't even do enough damage unless the police chief actually allows them to.

this

n00b

are you all becoming crunked

They already have an army. Its called BLM. And we've seen how many cops just 1 pissed off nigger can kill.

But the race war is long overdue. They need to be purged.

My case was actually that I sided with George Zimmerman because I followed the whole trial.
The fact that the news left out:
There was already a trial
The personality of Trayvon Martin
The reported crimes and break-ins in the neighbourhood that actually elected George as Neighbourhood Watch.

Then the news ignores stories where whites are unlawfully killed by police, and even black people who literally weren't doing anything not dindu get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=u6S7LRrCru8
White man shot by police while watering his lawn; wasn't even the targetted house. Shot him with a shotgun.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk
Black man helping autistic man, shot while lying down with hands up for 5 minutes. Shot while hands were still in the air.

>stormfag calls for day of the rope on his internet crusade

We make cheap labor out of them, allow for the labor to produce better living standards, and build them up until we can assimilate them entirely.

They are at this point a nation within a nation, and in a tribal like stage, and until we have full on programs to restructure their role in society we can't have any value at all coming from these communities.

We need to give them the same treatment we gave nations like the Philippines and other imperial outposts, that is to make a society out of the rejection of it in a way. Cut off money for those that are unable to even work even with the able body to do so. Start making prison an actual system of labor and earning of skills. Go hard on organized crime until it's shown the only means to survive is to thrive as a hardworking individual. This is all possible with cheap labor jobs, even field work or factory work. They will literally call it slavery, but that's what it means to be in society, you have to earn the right or not be allowed.

Once the lesson is taught generationally it can be taught by them on their own. The state needs to stop treating them like children and whip them into an actual useful part of society as it should by natural economic laws or by natural social norms. Without that it will grow as cancer with a racial face forever ruining the black americans ability to become integrated with the surrounding communities.

And they already have an army killing thousands of other races every year. The crime reports everywhere are insane, hell nearly every American in a lower class diverse neighborhood has a story of being a victim or almost being one. Racism is learned because of this, whether others admit it or not, profiling has saved my ass before and it's used even on the unconscious level for that reason. We need to end the violence coming from the communities before we can end racism, and then only can true integration occur.

Any other plans?

I mean it's no doubt that there are bad cops, but I'm glad you acknowledge that it isn't exclusive to cops killing blacks and just all around possibly anyone, not blacks specifically. I like you, I wish I could buy you a drink

Get to hashtags on the go

One for Black Conservatism and one on Democratic Slavery

#BlackConservatism #NewBlacks #DemocraticSlavery

We use #DemocraticSlavery to expose Democratic Policies that keep blacks in poverty, racist Democrats, connections to the CURRENT KKK.
If David Duke wants to make "change" under his racist ideals, he should publicly state he wants to run as a Democrat
We use him as a target to slam the democrats.

We also use Bernie's Martyr. We make it seem like the Democrats didn't want Bernie because he cared for blacks, and Obama is an uncle Tom, and a happy slave for the DNC.

#NewBlacks we try to get people from the other #BlackConservatism to post pictures of them in business attire, or atleast looking happy in workers clothes (safety vests, hard hats)

This is my ideological contribution. We need to make it seem like my people are absolutely done with the Democrats.

Michelle is such a confident speaker and a great role model for young girls.

Taking on a media giant like Trump and successfully trouncing him was great to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I