What's the deal with Trump's wall? Isn't there already US-Mexican border control up to the tits?

What's the deal with Trump's wall? Isn't there already US-Mexican border control up to the tits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2b8VkskVqg
articles.latimes.com/1990-11-14/local/me-4183_1_bilbray-permission
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trumps wall will be at least 10 feet higher

>flag
>retarded measurement system
proxy?

>lopez

Nah, just memeing
youtube.com/watch?v=L2b8VkskVqg

There actually isn't. What you see there is hardly a wall at all. If they want to come into the country they can easily.

Trump is a retard.
Some dumb Burgers liked him, because he is unusual and unpredictable and quite random.

But as Sup Forums waits for humanity end, I think him as president is... Good?

Learn English, Ahmoud.

>But as Sup Forums waits for humanity end, I think him as president is... Good?
For Europe he'd be disastrous.

only near urban areas. most of the land is desert you can walk across after swimming across the rio grande. the only way you'd know you were in America is becase a pickup truck will come blazing towards you at 90mph with 3 guys wearing cowboy hats jump out and point their guns at you.

Dont worry shitskin he wont upset your gibmedats in Europe.

They built the wall in San Diego and it worked
They all moved east into the desert where there is no wall

>Trump is a retard
>winning against establishment-backed politicians
>supported by more voters than previous party candidates in last several cycles
>retard
Crazy like a fox, not that I expect a frenchman to understand daring heroism.

which side is the us?

Exactly, less than a third of the 2000 mile border has any fencing. Easier to go around a wall than over it.

Left

Gee, I wonder why the American side would have everything written in Spanish.

why dont you have real streets?
it looks like some arab shithole.

Making the wall bigger won't change shit. Most of the illegal immigrants enter the USA legally, as tourists, and just choose to not leave when their tourist documents expire.
That underground spy movie montage of 50 people in a small bus digging a hole under the ground isn't relevant, those are a small minority.

The image is supposed to make you think Mexico is better. The American side is literally sewage treatment plant.

because america is full of mexicans cockboy

We do
We just keep that area vacant so immigrants cant hide

>t. Chiangdong Lee

>So I'm quite sure that if the US became reckless, we'll leave Nato or force us to get out
It might actually fasttrack the European army. Which is nice.

Actually, it's not that you might leave on your own, but that NATO will die, considering Trump said a few days ago he won't intervene if Russia goes to war with a NATO member that doesn't "fulfill their obligation towards the US"

Do you really not have Spanish signage in the south? Seems very unlikely.

What the fuck are you talking about? We get pictures of Mexicans trying everything in the fucking world on a regular basis. Saw a dude wearing the bucket seat in a van like he was a transformer for Halloween or something.

It will stop the ones who cross illegally
They are generally the shittiest ones too

I lived in Arizona 10+ years ago. I don't remember it too well, but I don't think there was any Spanish signage other than Mexican restaurants. I've since moved back to more civilized areas.

That's the Tijuana sewer treatment plant, which the US funded so that mexico would stop dumping its shit (literally) in their rivers.

Mexicans build up against the border because they want to become America. America doesn't do the same so they leave the desert to be desert.

That does make sense,
also you donst want to give them any thing nice to look at, they would come in even greater numbers if that were the case,

>fucking parasites wanting a better life for them and their families and willing to do back breaking work for peanuts

and collect welfare and sell drugs and rob white people

Wanting a better life for their families is admirable, but it's the 'working for peanuts' part that hurts American workers.

Previously, Americans could do a job, let's say the common 'fruit-picking' job that they always tout as something the Mexicans will do that Americans don't want to. Americans would get paid a fair salary, say $12/hr, and get benefits, as expected of any employment.

Now, mexicans cross, and the employer finds they can hire illegals to do it for $4/hr without benefits.

As you can see, the Americans would do the job, when they were given fair employment. Mexicans do it for less so they fire all the Americans and hire illegals.

So you unironically support a rude and obnoxious asshole because he is saying things you wish you could? What does that make you? A pussy.

It is not about banter, it is about delivering on your promises. Something neither side is capable of.

>sell drugs
it's the US' fault for their war on drugs
hell, a lot of Mexico's fucked upness is caused by US policy
>collect welfare
Still US policy. Also, can they do that if they are illegals?
>rob white people
Kick out those who do it, don't lump everyone together.

>Pakistan
I understand your frustration, your call is very important to us, please continue to hold for the next available invasion.

I like to think people support him for the comedic value.
If one of the candidates was a horse, I'd vote for the horse, because that would be funny. Trump is the closest thing.

The wall meme is a great way to make patriots vote for him.

>it's the US' fault for their war on drugs
How does that force them to sell drugs?
I dont sell drugs.
>Still US policy. Also, can they do that if they are illegals?
There anchor babies do
Plus they use fake papers
>Kick out those who do it, don't lump everyone together.
Why not just kick them all out?

Did you use both brain cells to write that?

that's capitalism at work boy
free country etc

Gee, Ahmed, you must be so jealous of his TWO brain cells.

I'm no libertarian. There's a time for capitalism and a time for nationalism. Look out for your people above profits.

They are american, don't even bother trying to reason

Where does the constitution say anything about capitalism
Its a made up term by Karl Marx
The constitution says protect our borders

I bet someone would "like" that if you posted it on facebook or plebbit, but here it's like having a toddler call you a 'poopy head'. You can't even be mad, you just laugh.

They just see an opportunity and take it. It's the employers' fault and they should be the ones taking the bigger punishment to detract from this behavior.
Also I'd go on a limp and say most of the lost jobs were due to moving industry away from the mainland and into Asia for half-peanut labor.

>the US outlaws X
>this causes a massive underground industry handling X
>people want X, so are willing to pay a lot for it
>high, profitable demand fuels this underground industry which spills into incredible amounts of violence, corruption and human tragedy
see prohibition-era mafia

>>the US outlaws X
>>this causes a massive underground industry handling X
>>people want X, so are willing to pay a lot for it
>>high, profitable demand fuels this underground industry which spills into incredible amounts of violence, corruption and human tragedy
Yes they are called criminals
We dont want the in our country

Yeah, Mexico dindu nuffin. Stupid animals can't be held responsible for anything, right?

>They just see an opportunity and take it. It's the employers' fault and they should be the ones taking the bigger punishment to detract from this behavior.
>Also I'd go on a limp and say most of the lost jobs were due to moving industry away from the mainland and into Asia for half-peanut labor.

>NWO politicians ever going against big business
Also, yes, many factories left, which created a big mess for employment. Does that mean we should ALSO sell out all the job that cannot be moved?

>fence
>wall
Wut

>coming from the country willingly letting Muhammed asssfuck them
I'll actually give you a fuck when you stop being fucking idiots when it comes to keeping your people safe.

t. happening every month

Yeah okay let's support a candidate who is the exact same thing every election, who isn't willing to say "hey your a dumb fuck but thanks for playing". The amount of babies surprises me.
I didn't even start off looking at Trump but honestly the guy has my vote. I am all for American nationalism and more focusing on our problems at home than fucking throwing money at you idiots in the sand kingdoms and throwing millions around the world when we could use it on our own infrastructure and economy.

>Sweden

This, but I'll reserve my decision to see how he does in the debate. If he crumbles under scrutiny, which he just might, then I'm not voting at all.

Fuck *you're

That's a water treatment plant on the left, the US side, because Mexicans were just dumping their shit and piss into the ocean and it was washing up all over California's beaches.
It cost about $140 million and iirc Mexico only chipped in $12 million.

Shame he is no longer in congress

>Saying his constituents were tired of living near a stench-ridden breeding ground for mosquitoes, San Diego County Supervisor Brian Bilbray on Tuesday defended his decision to step behind the wheel of a bulldozer and redirect a portion of the sewage-infested Tijuana River.

articles.latimes.com/1990-11-14/local/me-4183_1_bilbray-permission

Is that really the wall that separates the US from Mexico? KEK no wonder they keep jumping that shitty fence.

This is a proper wall to keep illegals out of your country.

Fucking wrong asshole. What you are looking at is a treatment plant on the US side that was built for the sole purpose of treating the waste tijuana dumps into the river just before reaching the ocean. Mexico is a fucking shit hole.

Trump's wall is just a meme. His core supporters, not mexicans or anybody else, will be the most disappointed group if he's elected.

Obama already built about a quarter of Trump's border fence and deports more aliens that all the presidents of the twentieth century combined. Nobody ever notices that about him: he gets a free pass from the Latinos, while Trump gets massive resistance. Wonder why that is.