What happens when all the baby boomers die off and we're stuck with the current and upcoming generations like pic...

What happens when all the baby boomers die off and we're stuck with the current and upcoming generations like pic fucking related

how fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensions_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say good bye to earth

Women are naturally insane as they believe their feelings arre reality thats why they mentally break down everytime you try to use logic to prove them wrong.

Baby boomers also had those when they were younger, I wouldn't worry too much about them.

On a side note though the remaining baby boomers are stuck in the past with not a care for the future, it's hardly better.

Whatever happens, they will lose. They will either be killed by their islamic "allies", or by us. They are our worst enemy, but only because we have not yet entered the armed conflict phase. If what happened during the Arab Spring happens here, they will go the way of the FSA, of the students in Egypt, of all the deluded cunts who think revolutions are nice and always bring justice. They'll be the first ones on the chopping block as the real players consolidate power.

Young people have always been dumb. The boomers were hippies.

I'm really hoping they'll wise up.

Our generation is always going to lean left.

Im just hoping as they grow up and see how shit works they come back to the center more.

>Our generation is always going to lean left.

Don't you mean young people in general?

I don't think you can just ignore the entire generation in-between boomers and millennials though.

I know we are all here for easy scoring and bait but at least try man.

A lot of them are just kids and don't really understand the implications of their fantasies, and unfortunately the only way they will learn is to show them. But the pendulum always swings back, we will fascism and far right government in our life times

1988 master race reporting in. I think my age group were the last group to not be pussies. These kids are fucking retarded. I feel like 10 years from now when I'm not too far away from early retirement, these faggots will cry that it's hard living on the streets and it's not fair that I have so much and they have so little. And I'll say the same thing then as im saying now. Stop worrying about where other people shit and piss, stop worrying about the weather changing, and get jobs (even if they're hard labor shitty jobs - really does build character).

It should correct itself once they get too close to diversity and get shanked/robbed/raped.
Then they just turn into passive racists and everything is as usual.

Ofcourse 10-15% will remain perma-retarded, like in every generation.

They can take Ted Cruz, I'd take 10,000 refugees over rat rat fuck any day.

We're fucked because we're going to have to live with the consequences of all the boomers trying desperately to get into heaven after a lifetime of selfishness and stupidity. Like for instance "fuck open all the borders lol, love is all that matters" - says the terminally ill boomer

Are you aware of the Pension crisis?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensions_crisis

No, Rato is powerless and a source of memes and bantz. Rapefugees bring only death and destruction.

I'm being honestly serious here, it's gen x and not gen y/z that's cucked. Younger generations are simply apathetic and so they'll just follow whatever they believe is popular.

Gen x actually believe it. They believe it so much they actually taught it. They're whom the mainstream media is targeting, because the mainstream media knows gen y/z will basically pick and choose alternative media from the internet. This is the real reason why the mainstream media is lefty, they're just appealing to their audience: gen x.

BTW, you are now aware that it's entirely possible the mainstream media has simply given a disproportionate amount of attention to the vocal minority of gen y/z that actually is insane. It's a trick. Most gen y/z will never appear in any media. Most gen y/z simply don't give a fuck about politics.

They will have to live in the hells they created and realize the mistake

the pendulum will swing inevitably, brother. just relax.

>1988
I blame 9/11 and the Bush years for sending people my age ('96) insane. They have saw pretty much non-stop fear mongering and hawkishness on the news while growing up. Half of them respond to that by becoming fucking stupid pacifist/globalist hippies.

and she has that disgusting terrorist free syrian army flag. fuck her