Why do americans keep on telling foreign virgins "how many women did you ask out how many women did you ask out...

Why do americans keep on telling foreign virgins "how many women did you ask out how many women did you ask out?" like other countries had this asking out random women culture?

You mean you don't?

>blame America for all my problems

>tfw americans have to ask their gf to be "exclusive", meaning they live as unironic cucks during the first few months of the relationship while their "gf" is dating other guys aswell
i don't get this dating culture its fucking horrible

Thats not how it usually works in brazil
If you ask a girl on a date she will laught because it will show you learned it from american movies

And meanwhile you can fuck other girls too and choose the one you like the best
Whats wrong with it

>let me tell you about your country

>I think hollywood movies accurately portray American life

Asking a random woman out? Do you want to get stabbed?

How do brazilians do it?

So how do you traditionally court women? Do you ask her parents if you can walk her when she goes out to buy bread?

They just kidnap the girl they want and rape her into submission

What it actually mean is that you need to interact with girls to stop being virgin.
It will not happen by itself, you must set the necessary conditions (i.e. interact with an actual girl).
In the U.S. you can ask out girls you're interested in after some small talks if they feel comfortable with you.
A more conservative approach would be to actually know the girl, so you need some activity that lead you to interact with a set of girls regularly (or some dating apps if you don't want to go to fish).

t. 24 yo virgin that just go to class and come back to home to play vidya. If I was actually going to bar, or stuff like that, I would certainly be laid like literally everybody but I just don't care about that because I don't have an affective hole in my life that is slowly killing me and my self esteem. I'm leading a pretty happy live and need nobody else. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like a qt gf to have sex with, but I don't even bother to try to begin with and most perma virgin are completely terrified about trying because they are affraid their inexperience will increase their clumsiness when in reality they have literally nothing to loose.

Unless it turns out she's a tranny and rapes you

Lmao i lived in LA and thats exactly how it is

we go out with friends, parties and stuff
if we are getting along with sneak somewhere apart from them, talk in private and make out

that's how it tends to work even with tinder
we almost always go out in groups

going out alone with a girl you barely know is pretty shitty imo

WHAT?

That just sounds like retarded virgin autism, you go with a group to meet a girl you hooked up with on Tinder? Sure, it's weird if you go to a club alone, but asking a girl out, for a movie or dinner, is how normal people do it all over the world when they're not dumbasses in a club leering at girls like fucking predators.

It's only weird when you make it weird, as in trying to make it an "official" date because you're too much of an autist to make your intentions clear through nuance and body language.And anyway don't you have female friends you go out with just to hang out?

>And anyway don't you have female friends you go out with just to hang out?
This is the secret right here. I rarely actually ask someone out cold, female friends hook me up with their friends. And if you do cold walk up to a girl, if you are with female friends they are automatically more receptive or at least not creeped out.

this is normal here too i don't know what the fuck that br is smoking
asking girl out is normal

what? calm the fuck down mate, why are you so angry

>brazilians
>autists
try some other offense like monkey or something

>you're too much of an autist to make your intentions clear through nuance and body language

it's very common to hug and touch female friends and for them to hug and touch you, it's more complicated than that

>.And anyway don't you have female friends you go out with just to hang out?
I used to but I tend to not have any interest on females unless it is to have sex as they don't have the same interests as me. now I got a gf so I don't hang with females besides her and her female friends very often.

I have never seem someone asking a girl out ever unless they were already fucking

That's how it worked for me as well.
Never had this "asking out" thing.

I asked a girl out once but it was after we'd been dancing/talking/drinking at a club for hours and I wanted to know if she was willing to continue the thing sober

Or does that even count?