Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz-dPOjK1gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=curCfClHs8g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=MHuGmIQVAFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VoGJFTZr-kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely the worst possible

cancer of humanity

great culture of honor and integrity with the kanun. rugged people who do not need a king or emperor and who do not base their identity off a religion. they view each other as the same regardless of faith. in a sea of people that wished to drown out the Albanians, they stood strong and exist today despite all odds

1/4 of my town is fucking albanian. They sell kebab and vegetables as a mean of money laundering. Some of them drive trucks or work in as construction workers. Their women never work, they are at home with their 1000 kids.

bump

Drug smugglers, thiefs, big dumbo ears, can't trust them, notorious backstabbers, love to tell you their ancestors where Illyrians.

The Albanian women are pretty though, but big hoes.

Love you too goys

bandits

gets too much hate on here

Not really we get hate everywhere.

3rd world shithole.
I blame Islam, when they where orthodox they got people like Skanderbeg and had honor

Islam allowed an Albanian to rule Egypt

especially from macedonians
i dunno much about you but i still support you over them

>when they where orthodox they got people like Skanderbeg and had honor

absolutely bunkers

I once ate this and forgot every bad thing I ever heard about Albanians.

What greatness came from Albania after you become a bunch of ottoman rapebabies?
Now you are only known for being a bunch of motherless criminals. People are fleeing from your cunt like people from warzones bcz of your shitty islamic 'blood revenge' and 'honour kills' mentality, even you yourself are honourless

I prefer Serbians and Bulgarians to them and I think they need to gtfo of Kosovo and fyrom.

I think it's about racial hygiene
if Albania had more people of Corded type such as pic related they'd be better off but sadly they've got so many subhuman blockheads

Skanderbeg was catholic.

they're ok in my limited experience. the first pizza kebab shop in my suburb was ran by albanians. they made huge pizzas for just 5€. their shop was covered in albanian souvenirs, it was like an ad to go visit albania

Yes we know that thank you very much we hear that everyday.

Typical day in an Albanian family
>Son: "Mir dita, bab"
>Father: "Eh budal, mshele deren"
>Son: "po bab, qa po bon?"
>Father accidentally breaks his qai
>Father shours: "oh ta qi budalene nanen, shtet i poshter. Shukrije! une dua qai!"

Albanians were known of being criminals back then
People fleed from Albania even back then (Arberesh)
blood revenge and honour kills were then more
stronger, they unironically are a catholic practice

Never fails to make me kek

Honour kills are what those cavemans in the north do.

I am laughing my ass of even though i don't understand a word, it's probably funny!

Please translate!

who?

You forgot that the average gheg cant write and read.

>Albanians in slovenia

>anything that has to do with alb*nia

>Hungary

Not white? Maybe?

Enver Hoxha did nothing wrong

kinda cute girls, men are absolutely subhumans though

Country that causes the most butthurt on the internet, even more than Ukraine. Very impressive.

>Neo Arabfrica

The majority of their women a 10/10, but their brothers/cousins kill you if you are non Albanian.
I am a Nationalist so i understand that!

I wish that someone other than their criminals emigrated here, the country itself is not too bad even if they are poor as shit. Also, girls are cute while men look like inbred subhumans

Son: Good day dad!
Father: Eh idiot, close the door
Son: Oh father what are you doing
*Father accidentally breaks the tea*
Father shouts: Oh I fuck idiot, this damn government. Shukrije, I want TEAAA!

I also want to point out the dialect is really funny too

because you're a retard. i wish you get half of your country albanized so then i can say i support them over you, you fucking alpine jews
if you ever saw albania hungary would look like a paradise to you

not true, they sell their women for 2-3k euros
some of them even offer themselves to western europeans for free to be their wives just to get out of that shithole

2-3 euros? bitch under 200 there is no deal.

Thanks!

hey,i already heard about this
i'm interested in the differences but reading it up takes too much effort
stfu serb

Well i am talking about Austro-Albanians.
The one who where born here.

its 2-3k means 2000 or 3000, wtf?
suck my croatian dick you tiny shit. it takes me less than half an hour to pass your tiny irrelevant country with my bike

The ancestral homeland of the greatest pop star of the 21st century.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz-dPOjK1gQ

>croatian
doubtful,jpg
but either way you never came even close to slovene standard and level of development

Lol missed the k, shit

Which town?

>because you're a retard.
no that's because he's the shiptar living in slovenia

either that, or just a kid. either way im just going to ignore him from now on

Bulgarian in denial.

pa rekao da je, a ja sam srao na njega posto je siptar koji zivi u slavjanske zemlje a srao kako su sipci bili bolji
to sto nas mrzi kao siptar to je jasno, ali nervira me sto larpa ko slovenac mater mu jebem cigansku

monkeydonian delusions are still in full swing i see

Does anyone like Albanians? Holy shit

u pravu si sad sam i ja siguran da je siptar slovenac ipak nebi ovako govorio makedoncima

I like Spongebob

flag is alpha af

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

What do you guys think of Niggers, Arabs and Jews?

>makedoncima
lel
that's how they call filth in a semi-human form in croatia?

>tfw travelling to Albania this summer because it looks nice and cheap

It is, but they lack decent infrastructure to sustain any kind of economically viable tourism

If you want to have a comfy nice trip believe me Just go to Theth, Shkoder(center), Gjirokaster, Sarande, Vlore(center), Tirana and Butrint.

main reason I am going is for Theth, Valbona valley etc. Do you know anywhere that is good for riverrafting or whitewater kayaking?

The Serbocroatian masculine genitive and dative plural are fucked up, yeah. An -a ending for the male gender just ain't right. They also borrowed the original Latin forms of the words composer architect, taxi driver (famously, if you follow ex-yu), etc., making them komponista, arhitekta and taksista. Funny language, Serbo-Croatian. I can't understand why so many Slovenes are fond of it (because I'm not).

Then Albanian alps (where you are going) are the perfect place for everything you expect. It has them all. You can also go to the towers where they explain about the traditions

thanks, if I have a good trip, I will defend you on Sup Forums when I get home

thnx

this desu
from my experience worst people ever

They ruin everything they touch

stop pretending you are me

We are partly arab ourselves because of the turkomans
Niggers, nothing we are not racist.
Wtf is a jew?

haha jesi možda iz dubrave?

ne jbg
tamo sve ludo

They have pretty low average IQ

they have more guns than you

youtube.com/watch?v=curCfClHs8g&feature=youtu.be

>tfw always at the top regardless of which autism map is posted

Fascinating nation
>Albanian is now known to have been the first language of Europe, before Latin
>known for big swords back in the Roman Empire, friendly and attractive people get the job done (30% of British people have Albanian DNA)
>even christcucks have something for their liking - Skenderbeg knighted by Pope, awarded Christianias Ameritus or some shit for single handedly stopping Europe bell getting blacked & creating the modern Albania
>the fiercest fighters when it comes to pride
>if you are friends with them they will kill for you
>ask any woman in Europe which men have the most respect for women and they will all say Albanian
>can blend in almost any White country due to ability to learn foreign European languages 2x faster than any other race because Albanian was the first language of Europe (also explains why there are so many Worldwide Albanian professional translators and linguists comparative to the tiny amount of population vs other countries)
>bigger balls than every other race combined (see Shkreli, honour killings and blood feuds)
>Napoleon came from Albanian clan in Italy
>Albanian enclave run the Ottoman Empire
>Albanians were to enshrine independence in the Balkan and Greece
>Kemal Ataturk was Albanian
>Albanians were the main source of elite Prussian cavalry

please check your history before any newfags try to tell me Albanians didnt single handedly stop Europe from getting GREECED from Ottomans

NONE of roaches shitposting about Albania will ever come out with a public statement against Albania IRL - they will simply be killed

Albanians took the hardest blow and we owe these people a debt of gratitude you ungrateful fucks. “Greeks” on the other hand deserve death for marrying armenians, turks and gypsies under orthodox blessing

I think their flag looks really cool.

good god that was horrible

But Skenderbeg was a Serb. They simply took the serbian flag and claimed its theirs.
youtube.com/watch?v=MHuGmIQVAFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VoGJFTZr-kQ

>Napoleon came from Albanian clan in Italy

I don't expect a mountain jew to have TASTE!

He actually did though. "When Napoleon's brother, Joseph Bonaparte became king of Naples in 1806, Albanians in Naples went to welcome him, he said that Bonaparte family is of Albanian blood”
Thiers 1845

disgusting

I know it's bait but goddamn it was funny

hahaahahahaha

Only proving that Albanians have always been delusional.

>taste
>literally listens to muslim lana del rey

There are plenty, I don't know what's so weird about it? I wish there were none though.
Kranj

Greeks are not European though. You all came from Armenia, Syria and Ethiopia and must be cleansed from Europe with other immigrants.
That’s a good point. Napoleon emancipated fucking jews whenever he went

Pejd prodajat kebab pa pazi na svojo ženo, sosed haso mudžahedinović al ljubljani jo žge vsak dan.

Super cute. Perú will follow them to heaven

Scum, they're the Europeans with the lowest IQ. They're crypto-t*rks.