Add Arab Green Lantern

>add Arab Green Lantern
>give him a gun and ski mask

So did literally no one think this through?

No

What are the stars for?

Go ask Johns about it, Simon is his self insert right down to being lebanese and from Detroit.

pretty much this, it's not racist if it's literally you

It's explained in his fucking comic, stop making a thread every day about his gun.

Just because they explain it in the comic doesn't change the fact that they made him look like a mugger

Stars?

More like yet ANOTHER Murrikan Green Lantern

Such a weird detail to have

Oh, that. I thought those were bullet holes or whatever. Really weird, now that I think of it.

>thinks beautiful aliens are an insult to his degenerate god
>attempts to go on a jihad on oa, guardians wuickly kill him
>guardians realize the dangers of earth religion, and bomb the vaticain, mecca, and west boro in one fell swoop
Based blue midgets

Who needs willpower when you have a gun?

There is literally no superhero powerset that isn't improved by also carrying a gun

>Origin involves a car bomb
No they did not

Yup

Why the fuck would a Green Lantern even need a gun?

Damn straight.

his ring was faulty but in general the rings run out of power a lot anyway

Dont their rings run out of power?

yes

also his ring malfunctioned at first

so really simon is just really prepared

Why can't they just make a new ring using hard light?

If a green lantern shows up to stop you, you wouldn't expect him to pull a gun and shoot you. So it gives him the element of surprise

why not just create a gun from the ring then?

Hal showed him how to create boxing glove only.

Nigga if the GLs have to worry about running out of battery so often that they need to carry a gun then there might as well be no GL

That's actually pretty hilarious. Definitely fodder for the whole "Hal is an idiot"

it's basically the "whoops, out of web fluid" of the lantern books

Memeing, user. I can't even remember what constructs Simon used.

This same logic could be applied to arguing that cops should start carrying swords in case they run out of ammo.

they should tbqh

Thats silly,they already have batons

Curved swords?

To kill himself?...
Come to think of it, can you kill yourself with your own light constructs? Have Guardians thought about some kind of safety mechanism for GL ring?

They should be carrying knives though

But then they will be a sudden increase in niggers getting slashed

It might just be a stock filter they have for Green Lantern energy.

Originally the GL ring had a safety mechanism that couldnt kill anyone including the wearer of the ring I think

Wouldn't the constructs vanish if the ring stops working,thus rendering the whole point moot?

Don't the lanterns have a pretty strict "no lethal force" rule? A gun is pretty damn lethal.

>Batons
>Tasers
>Pepper spray

Sinestro tricked them into turning the lethal force restriction off in SCW and I don't think it was ever turned back on again.

looks more like flowers
who gives a fuck, its ancient history now

>Don't the lanterns have a pretty strict "no lethal force" rule?
Not anymore. They can kill all space dindus.

All 3 of those provide a non-lethal alternative to guns.

up until green lantern rebirth (I cant belive I'll have to call it "the old one" now) they had a safety that made it impossible to use any kind of lethal force so it's possible but I'm pretty sure that I remember a story during Johns run where some Lanterns were made prisioners to ask info and someone suicided or at least tried to.

superman. at some points your antagonists become bulletproof or have too high res and maintaining,reloading,carrying guns is chore with no really benefit when set next to inborn power

Curved.
Swords.

they know % at all time so unless there is some unforeseen event than they will never be without power and if something depowered them than a gun will be useless

It doesn't have to be a normal gun. It can be a science gun.

He could also use it to shoot things when heat vision might not be appropriate due to the heat.

Interesting. Well, I think at least you always can fly in outer space, and then turn your field off.

Rings automatically protect their wearer, so the only way this would work would be if you intentionally set it up that the ring would run out of power while you were in space.

I wonder if the ring will be aware of your suicidal intentions and refuse to work when you try to fly into space

conversely I wonder if the ring would automatically protect you say someone knocks you out in a spaceship and throws you out

Fucking grey midgets, I just want to kill myself, why do you make everything hard

just take the ring off first

Don't wear ring while you suicide yourself.

Fedora.jpeg

It fits.

Die you fucking fedora memeing jesus loving bitch

>OAHU AKBARRR!