Dylann Roof

>Dylann Roof
>killed unarmed old churchgoers

>Anders Breivik
>killed unarmed teenagers

Why are white nationalists such cowardly faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mushits
>kill 86 year old priest

Why are mudshits so cowardly?

This what happens when Sup Forumsfags take this board literally

>Americans
>Drone strike innocent women and children in the middle-east

Breivik wasn't a white nationalist, he was a zionist for crying out loud

>Drives truck into festival goers.
>Shoots up concert.
>Blows up airport.

>durr but other people do it too!!
You're not making yourselves look any better.

We plan our attacks more effectively. When dindus go on rampages they get at most 2 or 3 people before they go down. It just ends up like another day in the hood.

A person doesn't have to be armed to be dangerous.

>black room mate
>white nationalist

youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk

pick one

Every race craps out some worthless turds every now and again.

He was just a little boy, show some compassion

>swedes
>be the middle east

Only the truly brave shoot police officers at long range from concealment rite?

At least they actually takes the gun and do it personally, you lazy fat fuck.

>1 vs 250
>Won the fight anyway
>Called a coward by jew provocateur online

Anders just hated mudshits. Zionist Jews were an ally with Christians in the battle against them.
Read his manifesto.

Its about sending a message.

niggers and teenagers only need their fists and feet to be considered armed.

>niggers
>always robbing and raping elderly men and women
>killing innocent people in cold blood
>nigger breaks into home and stabs sleeping 5-year old in the head for no reason

Why do niggers even exist?

It's not "other people do it too". It's "when one of us does it it's an extremely rare aberration, and the rest of us denounce him and see that he suffers justice, when one of them does it it's just a dog-bites-man story, and the rest of them celebrate him as a martyr and a holy warrior".

Yeah show me all those instances where sandniggers tried to attack armed people. Oh that's right, they are only attacking countries with tight as fuck gun control where people aren't allowed to conceal carry.

>Britain

None of us are saying muds shits aren't cowardly.

What op is saying, whether he is trolling or not, is true.

Breivik and that weird kid are cowards that murdered old people and kids.

If you support them, you're a coward little bitch yourself.

It's not brave to massacre kids and old people with automatic weapons and it achieves nothing.

wow, cease this liberal cuckoldry at once. White men are tasking away at the great burden of eradicating filthy niggers and foreigners everyday and you diminish it as something evil and rare. fuck you, cuckold.

>and the rest of us denounce him
Read the thread, retard.

>You're not making yourselves look any better.

dipshit faggot OP, you do understand we didn't murder anyone, right?

And remember mudshits do it almost solely for the belief that doing it will allow them to escape their shitty goatfucking life and get virgins in heaven instead

What's with the false dichotomy you faggots keep peddling? White nationalists and moslem sand niggers can both be cowardly. And they are.

Good question. Anyone gunning down/blowing up/driving over innocents is a coward

>white nationalist
>cowardly

pick one, libcuck.

You're a top bloke in my book mate.

By and large we didn't support Dylann "Here's the church, and here's the steeple, unload my 9 on the colored people" Roof, though. Sure, we made some edgy jokes here and there, but Sup Forums's condemnation of his choice of target was as close to unanimous as anything here gets.

It's because we're too lazy to find armed ones

If the DNC had parents of dead dindus, why wasn't Roof's parents invited to the RNC?

Breivik did nothing wrong

Killing niggers is a pious act of devotion no matter who they are.

Anders Breivik should have killed shitskins but I guess killing race traitors also makes a point.

roof committed a heinous crime , he should have killed a crack house full of thugs . he sank to their level when he chose a church .

Okay, gimme a minute...
Yeah, seeing everybody tu quoque'ing the mudshits, and nobody actually speaking out for Roof or Breivik accept ID:jPdq2nRB. ID:jPdq2nRB is one guy.

The fuck was your point, then?

wow you are a total liberal faggot.

Massacring kids and old people with automatic weapons isn't cowardly?

Pretty funny that you assume I'm a liberal, when I'm a tradionalist. Just because I don't want non whites in white countries that means I should support lunatics like Breivik and roof? Lunatics that kill kids and old people?

Nah. That is cowardly and if I was an officer and my soldiers did that, they would be swiftly executed.

We're not fucking barbarians and savages. We value civilization and civilised behaviour.

Any man that's willing to kill unarmed kids and old people deserves to be executed.

>white nationalists such cowardly faggots?
because the are faggots to cowardly to come out, thus they channel their pent up cock-lust into murder

Brevik i can respect went after the commies before they became adults remember they were on school exursion to a leftist politcal camp

>Massacring kids and old people with automatic weapons isn't cowardly?
not when they're niggers
>We're not fucking barbarians and savages. We value civilization and civilised behaviour.
you mean cuckoldry and cuckold behavior
>Any man that's willing to kill unarmed kids and old people deserves to be executed.
niggers are dangerous no matter what age they are.

No shit shes a jew did her last name give it away

Breivik will be a hero later on...

Roof just shot a bunch of niggers....

And what did that achieve exactly? Nothing. New kids replaced them. So you are fine with slaughtering kids if they don't share your politics?

Kids are fucking gullible and naive.

>wanting to kill innocent humans

fuck right off back 2 leddit you worthless democrat faggot.

>he's afraid of old people and children
Yep, faggot just about sums it up.

He's not wrong though. Churchgoing blacks are the least problematic, and killing blacks in general is a waste of energy when there are millions more to take their place.
Why do you think Breivik targeted that island instead of a mosque? The minorities are a symptom, the root cause is the politicians who import and enable them. You should absolutely defend yourself with lethal force if a black or a Muslim attacks you, but they're not a priority target for anyone actually wanting to make a difference.

You're a nigger in white skin. Fuck off to Africa, where you'll fit in with the savages.

>Why are white nationalists such cowardly faggots?

It would of been nice if they weren't being brain washed but your right it made little impact in the end he would of been better of going after politicans who aspouse this kind of retardation but even that wouldnt of solved any problem

Are you seriously trying to suggest that my disdain for the slaughter of old people or kids is because I'm scared of them?

By the way, I'd knock the fuck out of any of you cunts. Don't assume I'm a pussy.

civilization is a liberal construct that cucks hide behind because they are too weak to accomplish anything themselves.

>Are you seriously trying to suggest that my
Was I replying to you, you fucking idiot?

thats like saying "small turds are the least problematic ones". I love it when fucking niggers die.

You have a faulty notion of innocence, imposed by assumed virtues that others do not uphold. Brevik killed a swathe of communist upstarts who would, in the long run, assume positions of power within the halls of government and further impose measures of tearing down the national fabric. Not all lives are innocent merely because of some silly concept that age defies a check of guilt or innocence.

You're the kind who will watch the world crumble, so long as it's done in an orderly fashion. Sickening, you don't give a fuck.

whataboutism isn't the answer frog faggot

He chose to go into the Lord's house and murder elderly people and children

>thinking something is wrong with killing innocent people

you are a completely liberal retard.

Fuck off shill, go imply about white guilt on tumblr.

Fuck off to a tribe in Africa then you cunt.

The civilization we have inherited was build on the blood, sweat, tears, and broken backs of countless white men, forgotten to history.

They were better men than little cunts like you will ever be.

>implying there isnt moral equivalence between the two

>Zionist kills dozens of white children

>lel its ok he's just protecting the white race

This board's praise of Breivik is the dumbest thing on Sup Forums

He killed innocent church people because he wanted it to be as vile as possible to start the race war
Breivik killed the majority of a leftist party that would have fucked Norway in the long run

they couldnt kill a bear you faggot.

Why the fuck are you going on about you retard? What does that have to do with my post? Whatever, I'll answer your other retarded messages while I'm at it.

No automatic weapon was used by Breivik or Roof, semi-auto only. Sandniggers are the ones with access to illegal full auto firearms. I doubt you even know the difference though?
Whatever, why would killing people with an "automatic" weapon be any worse than killing them with a bomb, an axe or a truck?

And why is killing children and old people any worse than killing adults? What difference does that makes? Stop it with the virtue signaling and tough guy act already, you worthless piece of baiting shit.

And you have a faulty assumption. They were kids, they probably would have got bored and took interest in something else. Are you telling me every interest you had in child hood continued into adult hood?

And in the long run, what has it done? Nothing. You seriously think there won't be people to replace them? Some kids probably just got inspired to go into politics because of that lunatic killing all those kids.

You're absolute scum and deserve the firing squad.

He killed members of a leftist party that would have done to Norway what Merkel is doing to Germany. How is this hard to understand?

my only interests as a child were securing a future for white children.

Seconded

Oh you must mean the men who handed the vote over to women, opened up immigration policies all across the West, shipped our industry to third world countries and have stacked up a debt that has become, unarguably, impossible to pay without the most devastating austerity imaginable. Right, those "great" men who let the tide of progress damn near drive their every action. Rose colored glasses, buddy, take them off.

FUCK OFF, YOU DIPSHIT.
HERE'S YOUR SHEKEL YOU ARE WORKING FOR.

>They were kids, they probably would have got bored and took interest in something else
It's not like they were fucking toddlers you gay fucking retard.

It doesn't matter with that weapon it was, you dumb fuck. That was just an example. If he killed dozens of kids with a spear it'd still warrant the firing squad.

Because you keep bringing up how sand niggers do it, so somehow that makes Breivik and roof not cowardly.

You're a little coward just like Breivik and roof. You'd fucking shit your pants if you were approached by a gang of pakis.

But I bet you'd be very brave going into a school and shooting it up.

Kill yourself you fucking roach.

> mudslime ran over people at a parade

> mudslime slit an unnamed priests throat

> mudslime attacked pregnant woman

Why are ISIS such cowardly faggots?

>And what did that achieve exactly?

It put their whole indoctrination scheme off by about 8 years. Have you even read the manifesto or know anything about it other than what you've been told by reddit?

Make me fuck off, you little pussy.

You're all fucking cowards that have fantasies about killing old people and children like your degenerate heroes Breivik and roof.

Forsaking higher ideals and morals makes us like the niggers and mud shits you all detest. Fuck off to Africa or Afghanistan you cunts.

Oh wow, 8 years. Congrats. Why would I read a mad man's manifesto?

The older politicians will simply stay in longer in politics. 8 years is nothing.

Your degenerate heroe Breivik deserves to hang and you with him.

>They were kids
Undergoing ideological indoctrination. Thousands upon thousands of kids could have been at that camp, but were not, you have a pretty fucking clear sample size of who's going to be radicalized, but no, they're "innocent", again, because of their age.

>You seriously think there won't be people to replace them?
We allow, or rather stupid shits like you, enjoy having subversive elements romping around your country, I'm personally a fan of national defense, you know something a little more traditional, like you claim to be.

Alright m8, enjoy watching the younger generations succumb to the allure of radical leftism, have fun.

>cowardice

theres no such thing, theres only survival instinct, the rest its only a point of view based on social constructs.

You are absolutely pathetic and worthless, even for a troll. You can't even do that right.

Heil Breivek.

>You're the kind who will watch the world crumble, so long as it's done in an orderly fashion. Sickening, you don't give a fuck.

This.

our body counts are high because we aim

maybe if gangbangers learned to aim they could catch up :^)

You and your friends are dead!

You shouldn't be allowed to breath the air your breathing. Napoleon would have had you executed. Fucking cowardly bitch.

Double This

Social constructs is what separates us from beasts. They are essential for a higher civilization. You can't form a civilization without social constructs you cretin.

lol

No Napoleon would have his nigger servants hung for asking for rights

Muh comic relief
>without em less bait

This is my favorite aspect of your character, everyone who argues with you deserves death, but dem kids and grandparents playing commie deserved life. Drink some bleach, it'll calm you down.

Except when I create a social construc that puts beasts and their children as equals to white men

And he would have executed soldiers that went into a church and slaughtered old people and kids.

why weren't they armed?