Sup Forums Girls Thread

Post politically active females, preferably cute ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mGvbx2q1yf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((cute ones))

Don't throw money at them just because they say they like Trump. That's what they're trying to make you do.

Look at that girl's face. If she were a man, she'd be a 4. Where were you when you realized you were so pussy starved that your standards are disgustingly skewed, OP?

She's not that bad, give me a break.

She is objectively a 4. Her having a pussy and you having a cock instantly give her a 3 point bump.

If you virgins thought less with your dick, you would ironically be more likely to get laid. But you're all blind; slaves to the pussy.

>If she were a man, she'd be a 4
what!?!? men find women more attractive than men!!?!?!??!?!

OMG, who could have predicted that!?

Look at that girl's face. If she were a man, she'd be a 4. Where were you when you realized you were so pussy starved that your standards are disgustingly skewed, OP?

this site is 18+, you peabrained little bitch.

>not posting the hottest kike

>girl

That's a YouTube trap that mocks BLM and Liberalism in general for dem shekles.

Plebs.

All plebs.

dumb thread

>If she were a man

I think you missed the joke there.

That's the joke.

Franny Choi

Is that Lauren Southern? If so she's fucking hot. And based. Hot and based. I'd like to baste her cervix with my man juice.

I will be waiting patiently for Kayla.

That is indeed miss Southern.

Malia Obama

What's happening in this pic?

Damn, I have herpes and people like this who try to "remove the stigma" or shame people for not wanting them because of their disease or whatever should be gassed.

It's a fucking incurable STD and it fucking sucks. There is literally no reason (besides mental disease or lunacy) that you should be proud of the blisters on your genitals.

Sup Forums is right there

hnnng

PKK all the way

youtu.be/mGvbx2q1yf0

Post the bikini pic of her.

>tfw you will never fuck Lauren Southern for days on end in a steamy love session
>tfw you will never inseminate Lauren Southern with your powerful man seed
>tfw Lauren Southern will never birth your beautiful white progeny

No reason to even live anymore 2bh pham

BURN IT BURN IT TO HELL!!!!

Pretty much showing how perspective and various techniques can make a background look farther or closer away. I got it from /p/.

>the inevitable kayla post

Moar

Thanks

inb4 nigger

She probably likes black guys anyway, afaik she doesn't have a bf

Stop posting her in a non-pure way.

Young hillary is pretty cute

Politically acrive girl in China.

I tried to say something about this being related to a certain female candidate's plan for hate speech violators and pol was blocking my post as spam. What's up? I thought this place was cool.

Hanna Wigh, Sweden Democrats

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

What did she mean by this?

Screencap it and post as an image. Never had that happen before

Fuck outta here.jpg

damn, hillary was pretty hot

nigger

More Hanna.

can you imagine how stressful it must be for the SS when one of the dumb obama sluts wants to go out to a nightclub? there will probably be an entire detail doing this shit weekly for the next 10 years

who is she, btw?

I'd tread in her vagina if you know what I mean.

the (((Sweden Democrats)))

God dammit.

I remember her. That whole episode (and the support she got) was the beginning of the end of me fetishizing Asian women.

>k*rds
Get gassed

It's bad the 2 or 3 first times. But then you get resistance to it.

I was born with it, and I'm perfectly fine. I remember when my dick itched for about a week, 6 or 7 years ago. My gf (now wife) had the same and has about 2 or 3 days of uncomfortable pussy every 4-5 years...

Get over it. It's a disease that's hurtful for weaklings only. It's like the milennial who won't stop fucking complain that he scratched his finger and the bleeding won't stop.

Fucking faggots, I swear.

>You will never have sex with a qt pkk grill after she comes back horny from killing isis trash

Forgot to add that I agree with you, it sucks, but it's NO WAY as bad as everyone would make it out to be. It's no AIDS.

>not posting the cutest grill