Degenerate or no?

degenerate or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337270/Experts-warn-big-rise-sex-attacks-horses-say-10-000-people-Switzerland-predisposed-twisted-animals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is it? Coke?

All drugs are degenerate. White powders are fun but it's a waste of money. And what goes up must always come down. Hard.

degenerate and yes pls

It is literally made with gasoline

>cocaine
meth for pussies

It literally causes degeneration of your brain.

That looks nothing like coke. At this point in my life I don't think casual cocaine use is degenerate. Granted I'm an IV heroin user tho.

Those are some gator tails.

Doesn't look like coke

O ya. Make me look like a bitch

I don't care if it is or not.
I believe people have the freedom to do this shit if they do. But it's not worth it. And im not talking about the legal repercussions. I've watched 3 different friends lose themselves to this shit. Like any drug. It's honestly a depressing and terrifying process to see happen. I stayed with a friend for three days to make him get off this shit. He swore up and down he wasn't going to touch it again. "It's my last night man, I swear".
It wasn't.
He went to cardiac arrest after the third day. He lived. But from what I hear he will do anything to get another bump.

If you're asking because you do this OP. Please stop. It will fucking ruin you.

Plug some ritalin instead, is 10x cheaper and it's a lot less destructive for your body than snorting.

very

Flour isn't generate.
It's required if you have a wife that actually bakes bread (among other things).

it's totally non addictive

>is flour degenerate or no?

Another perfect no effort shitpost by a fucking leaf.

Just smoke weed man, that hard shit takes a toll on you.

Yeah its just a harmless plant goy

fuck oath m8888888 On ryt nao Brah only NON_Degener88 drug other then oxycontin or >REAL< LSD!!!!

I use coke pretty frequently and I consider it degenerate. I'm also a functioning alcoholic with a near 6-figure income. It's fun but a fucking waste of money. By the end of an 8ball I'm doing a fat line every 20 minutes to stay up.

MDMA is where it's at honestly.

and weed and xtc ofc corse

It's powerful medicine given to us by God himself

> I don't think casual cocaine use is degenerate. Granted I'm an IV heroin user tho.

>I don't think tank hot loads of spunk in my ass is gay, granted I swallow cum for a living tho.

Ya LSD and proper psyches are non degenerate

Idk about pills tho m8

Had some last week. Wasn't that fun. Prefer weed and downers. Alphabay is amazing.

For n00bs:

Download Tor

Go to:

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

Find a bitcoin ATM near you or use localbitcoins

Encrypt your name and address with igolder's plug and chug PGP website.

Have fun!

i fuckin despise you

depends if you're actually doing something it'll help you do it, but if you're going to do something or planning to do something, you'll talk for hours about nothing and just get angry at the end that it's all gone

I put a small spoonful in my coffee.

jus fuckin hav a line m8. ull love tha shit

NO
keep buying and enjoy it
don't listen to the lying government
it's harmless and you look so cool
trust me....

disgusting fat whore. is this really attractive to you hamburgers? i thought you just liked the meat, now i know you want to literally fuck cow. degenerates

weed and benzos are cool, some opiates, a bit of speed can be fine, maybe a lil coke but not too much, oh and lsd can be fun but yeah, drugs are bad in general

>Flour isn't generate.

excess flour is degenerate

this logic should apply also to coca cola and non maximum pepsi

I'm saying I don't think casual drug use is a problem. Now in my case drugs are absolutely a problem that's not what I'm saying here

Top fucking kek
First time a leaf has ever made me laugh

This weed and benzos best

>disgusting fat whore

>being this much of a faggot

also

>now i know you want to literally fuck cow
>degenerates

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337270/Experts-warn-big-rise-sex-attacks-horses-say-10-000-people-Switzerland-predisposed-twisted-animals.html

lmao

Fuel of the winners