Post your favorite historical, separatist, national, subnational etc. flags and banners and discuss related culture...

Post your favorite historical, separatist, national, subnational etc. flags and banners and discuss related culture, maps, etc.

Previous ed Also check out the Extraflags extension if you haven't already ~

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm
i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
oplk.imgur.com
i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png
youtube.com/watch?v=ReTlAZ4IQsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flags broke on Firefox so I downloaded Opera to see if that would fix it but it still doesn't work.

BIOT

lmao nice gif

Phoenix Catalanist flag.
It is often used by right wing identitarians.

REE why do i get ads

>

good day /flag/

Found Cabo Verde on Sup Forums

Also, South Carolina flag is best flag

Looks like Fascist Catalan-Occupied England

Saint George is also our Patron Saint.
Your interpretation is fun anyway.

New flag for you all, flown by the Allies after WWII

you need to use tampermonkey with firefox, rather than greasemonkey

I thought grease was the original, thus correct one.
sopa de script uma delĂ­cia

New England and Cascadia should secede from Am*rica.

Bumping this mess

Have a bump

I'm not sure which is the original, but once my firefox updated a few weeks ago I couldn't use greasemonkey anymore and had to switch to tampermonkey.

bump

bumperoo

nibba what the fuck is this layout

use this

Edition

Previous Edition:

Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

/extraflags/ or /flag/ goes in the subject box

just checking

here's a post

why would someone install your malware?

I'm a compulsive liar, I'm not even from Maryland

There is no good reason to

BUMP

I'm a LARPer

I like to play pretend

youtube.com/watch?v=ReTlAZ4IQsk

rip

post 'em

Don't have much but at least it's something.

bump

Made a netherlands template, gonna work on filling it out now

I'm and iddyit

PK hasn't yet gotten back to me about how flag attendance was calculated. So, I'll ask here: how would (You) calculate attendance?

bump

If I recall correctly the percentages didn't add up to 100% so I propose something like the chance to open a thread and find that flag:
#threads with flag this year/#total threads this year

Otherwise, if it's easier: #posts with flag this year/#total posts

Woah page 9

Still waiting for it