When traveling to Italy, which regions should I avoid? And which ones are worth visiting?

When traveling to Italy, which regions should I avoid? And which ones are worth visiting?

To avoid: anything south of the iron curtain, except Rome

Between June and September, avoid the whole country

Umbria and Liguria are underrated regions

Avoid Liguria, I don't want any fucking life anywhere around my house

I thought Palermo was considered a fancy destination with good food?

Who is nonna?
What is gabbagool?

tuscany by far best region

Italy is shit, go to Slovenia, it's a lot better.

>Palermo
>fancy destination

Too bad it's full of T*scANOS

Palermo is literally Shithole: The City

go everywhere, dont be a pussy and dont be a presumptous cunt and you will have the biggest fun of your life
anything else is beta cuck suggestion or pol tier suggestion, ignore anything beside me, since im always right

Liguria is full of a bunch of uptight faggots who think they're better than everyone else. So is Vaneto. "hur hur hur Italian culture is the best, go back to your own country we don't want any tourists here"

But I like Genoa, was there three times

nonna: babushka
gabagool: New Jersey slang for pic related

A good rule of thumb is that cheaper places are easier to get laid and/or killed in.

Good, keep out, leaf
Russian tourists are always welcome

The red areas don't have anything nice to see.
The rest is riddled with criminality and degradation, but there's always something to see.

Visit eastern Italy. Nice caves desu.

why is super mario from bari?

ohyou.png

Alright so I'm never visiting Argentina. Thanks!

I hope to find your corpse one day :)

I didn't make the map, I doubt the author is Italian

b ecause he cheats

Intedasting, we call it bondiola.

Sorry, im not a commie.

Isn't that where all the paintings and carvings are? I doubt you're allowed to visit them. I heard they're closed from the public view for research.

tuscany campania
everywhere else

full of niggers and gypsies, visit messina instead

Or maybe that was France...Can't remember.

>messina
There is literally nothing to see there, it was rebuilt from scrap 100 years ago after an earthquake razed it to the ground

Italians think I'm Arab because I'm Hispanic. How do I avoid getting beat up?

don't go south of the Tevere if you value your wallet

Almost anywhere in italy is actually pretty safe including the south just don't be stupid . I rented car with my friends and had a trip from milan to palermo and nothing happened to us and we had shitton of fun.
Im arab and they didn't do shit to me

Say you are an identitarian

You are gonna get your wallet stolen in any big city if you act clueless, both in the North and in the South

I remember there was an experiment where they dropped a wallet in various cities around the world to see how many people would return them and Spain and Italy had the worst return rate. I wouldn't even dare to carry money. At least with a card you can freeze it and they can't do shit with it if they don't have your PIN

But alot of Italian palces only accept cash

If the shop has an ATM I can just withdraw, plus they make extra cash from ATM fees. It's a win/win

Or you could just put your wallet somewhere where it won' get pickpocketed by a gypsy

Just do not drive there. It's much worse than Mexico.

Pic related btw

Pretty sure when I originally saw this there was an Italian city on it but guess not

>Italy
>ATM in shops
ayy

it's italy, not poland

>Lisbon less than Rio de Janeiro

kek

I've been to Emilia Romagna and Puglia

shopping malls have ATM

What kind of subhuman visits Italy and then spends his days at the mall?

Milan is kinda famous for shopping m8

he talks about shopping, boutiques and shit like this

If you are doing shopping in Milan, then you don't need cash. And all malls except the Rinascente are in the horrid suburbs
E allora gli basta la carta

esistono intere vie coi negozi, anche quelle hanno gli atm

Ma non dentro i negozi, 'sto coglione fogliamunito pensa che non puoi fare due passi per strada senza che uno zingaro ti fotta il borsello

Spotted the c*tanesi.

>implying you need to be from the shithole known as Catania to think that Palermo is a shithole too

So what's wrong with palermo it looks nice on Google street

For starters, it's full of Sicilians

pic related

Honestly nothing if you're a tourist, just pay attention if you spot a nigger, the same caution you should have in any big European city.

>all the yellow spots in the North
Literally colonized by terroni BULLS.

underrated

Organized crime don't give two shits about fucking tourists, they make billions, do everything to stay hidden so the cops don't arrest them and you think they're gonna kill/rob a tourist ?

Südtirol

I often heard that when Japanese tourists visit Naples they got ripped off by local mafia (not tourist-trap, but they actually get threatened) but I don't know about today because no one visits Naples as tourism anymore, just like no one visits Syria for tourism.

Street thugs are a thing but they are not part of the mafia

So they are average southerners?

Yes

t. Yakuza associate

Japa*oid subhumans deserve to be killed and robbed by swarthy napolitano bulls

My ancestors :)

naples mafia is called camorra and they couldn't give a fuck about tourists, especially japanese people

Corsica, Nizza, Savoia, Istria, Dalmazia, Engadina, Canton Ticino, all nice italian regions

Subtle

How ripped off/robbed/whacked would I be on a scale of 1-10 going to this area not speaking any Italian?

Avoid Latina, go be a problem for the rest of the country.

You'll be fine. Just be sure to bring lots of cash as there are no ATMs, and to keep it in your back pocket.

You wouldn't be at all because Italians arent psychopathic subhumans who attack foreigners like some would like you to believe

>Locride
You are not going to come back alive

Italians and Spaniards have gypsy blood and poorfag gibsmedats mentality they still retain even after becoming "first world".

>Saudi Calabria
>Italy

Solid advice, thanks.
Muh heritage and the muh heritage of all the piece of shit wops around me lead me to believe otherwise
What's particularly bad about that area?

Nonsense, Calabria is the regione of peace and love. Nothing bad ever happens there, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar who votes Lega.

Sicily in general has really nice weather and food it is just kinda poor and the people are not the best educated

and yeah there are some niggers and gypsies around who always beg

They are trying to look tough and gangster by trying to fool you into believing Italians are all crazy psychos who would kill you at the drop of a hat
From Sicily to the Tyrolean alps Italians are a peaceful people who are warm and friendly with everyone

Italians are worthless scum and shouldn't be considered human. Why haven't the shits been range banned yet?

It depends from your interests/time/money

Don't go to Rome, Florence, Venice

Go to Liguria, Siena, Urbino

Not ripped off because it isn't very touristic there

robbed not likely because street crime is amost non existent in those small towns

>What's particularly bad about that area?
Pretty much the most violent part of Western Europe, one of the major headquarters of the calabrian mafia and major drug trafficking hub
lmao

e cummensti stasi nonna rui?

How do Russniggers justify having higher crime rates than Chechens?

They probably blame Central Asians

AVOID Sardinia at ALL COSTS, they're all Phoenicians mixed with Africans, untrustworthy, bandits and unfriendly, these were the words of KIKERO himself, read the Pro Scauro

Sardinians are descendents of spacefarers from Atlantis you subhuman continentale

T.Sergio Frau

That's what I was hoping
>Calabria has 7x+ the murder rate of Sicily

Is this a newer trend or has it always been like that? People here seem to think Sicily is the roughest part of Italy but maybe that's just how it was 100+ years ago when everyone came over and just kept the meme alive.

Anti-calabrese propaganda.

Is that why they eat cheese filled with maggots?

t. Giglio Magico fag

They have always been the worst shithole in Italy, but they were too poor even to emigrate to America

Mine too actually

This makes the south look better than the north desu

a lot of calabresi actually went to Australia mostly