Turks are a criminally underrated people

Turks are a criminally underrated people

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/memetsimsek/status/939777287507070976
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people

>people

Yeah, making a cat statue totally compensates for contributing nothing but violence to the world, genociding Armenians and Greeks, and ruining Constantinople.

anzu is a person and she is also a turk
therefore turks are people

>turks are criminally underrated cockroaches

Fix'd that for you

Grieken en Armenen zijn walgelijke mensen en die zogenaamde "genocides" waar je over praat zijn feitelijk nooit gebeurd, er is geen bewijs voor. Al de gedode Grieken en Armenen waren soldaten.

Watch 'Kedi'

k.ankerturk

Geen tegenargumenten te bespeuren. Typisch van Grieken en Armenen, huilen als de beste maar in discussie gaan, ho maar.

Absolute madmen haha

Butthurt people who will soon become as instable as the rest of the ME now that the military cant make kemalist coups anymore.
Hate kurds but insists that the kurd majority areas belong to them.

>and ruining Constantinople

This is the one argument I never understand. How do you tell Constantinople is ruined? It has been occupied by the Ottomans / Turks for over 500 years and the last time I went there it still looked great.
Athens on the other hand has always been in Greece's hand and it looks honestly barely average at best.

are you the muslims who posts "europe europe what you gonna do when we come for you"?

>D*tch contributions to the world

nice slippery slope there

twitter.com/memetsimsek/status/939777287507070976

AKP is corrupt and seizing too much power but the people who are really holding the country back are the "western" "secular" opposition who don't believe in democracy, don't believe in any outreach to the ME, want to rule over religious people and kurds like colonial governors etc

No, that's me. You like the threads?

No, but here's a funny story. As of now I'm reading Niccolò Machiavelli's book, the founder of modern political science. This guy is pessimistic as fuck because he tried to everything in his power to save Italy, particularly Florence Republic to not get fucked by foreign countries. Not only did the French, Spain and Germans only rape your country, they surrendered like a bitch. They didn't bother fighting lmao. Most of your armymen were hired soldiers.
When this nigga created his own Florencian army, he actually managed to save Florence from getting raped by the sp*nish.

Then he got kicked out by the Dieci di balia and badmouthed by your own fucking pope and left to die lonely on the street because they rather have that sp*nish cock up their ass than fight like a man. What a bunch of great allies huh?

>How do you tell Constantinople is ruined?
Have you traveled to Constantinople? I have. The turkroaches have destroyed it beyond recognition. You can see the massive columns laying around. The only thing that they didn't destroy is the water reservoir because they needed water. There are no great cities left on the balkans. Only roaches deny the crimes of their ancestors.

Honestly I'm not even gonna bother with you, the balkans hate anything that's Turkish and the fact that you didn't read past my first sentence.

>people
I think you're on wrong board

Respect the cat

Reported to FSB.

>t*rkish “””””people””””

The deportations were observed by a huge number of foreign officials.
Turkish officers admitted under oath to executing the Armenians.
All of the international community knew about it and condemned it right when it was happening, but you're just going to close your ears and pretend it didn't happen anyway you stupid roach.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries
Try reading all of this and then get back to me sweety, roach harder

ROACH

Unexpectedly cute people

Enemy combatants being killed is NOT a genocide.

They're rated quite highly for criminality.

It is if it it's 1,500,000 "combatants" including women and children whose only crime is not having your religion.

By your reasoning, we could literally kill all T*rks here and reason that they were "combatants invading our country". It would be a lot closer to the truth than with the Armenian and Greek genocides.

But you can't because the KARA BOGA is immortal

cats are pretty cool

It was not about religion. Greeks and Armenians were enemy combatants who involved themselves in multiple wars (WW1, Turkish war of Independence).
Yeah, they got killed. Shouldn't have started the war. And women and children can be combatants too.

>and children can be combatants too

lol fuck off

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA

>And women and children can be combatants too.
You are saying that the 90% of the Armenian population in Turkey who "disappeared" between 1915 and 1916 were somehow all "armed combatants".
The percentage alone shows the impossibility of this. How many of those people do you think were actually young enough to be mobile, old enough to hold a gun, and healthy enough to do both? And how many of those do you think were able to get their hands on a weapon, in that day and age?

You're just going to keep repeating "enemy combatants" while the truth is beyond obvious. Just read the wikipedia page ffs.

>typical biased european
how the fuck do you know that they were killed just because "they didn't have the same religion"?

Armenians were armed to the teeth by Russians. Women, children, even infants were enemy combatants who were dangerous and needed to be eliminated for the self-preservation of Turkey.

Our love for cats comes from our Ancient Egyptian ancestors

Beats the islamists, seems like it has always been a reluctant attempt at democracy

>thread about the statue of a famous cat
>derailed to armenian genocide
fucking shills working harder than ever

lol

>Turks are a criminally underrated people
>criminally
OP should have worded it better:^)

>armenian family
>

There is literally nothing wrong with genociding Kardashians

kek let's say I like the style

yeah that's seems like italy, it's been like this since Caesar passed the rubicon

turkute

Turks are a criminal people and they need to be sent back to the steppe.

ITT subhuman wh*Teoid E*roPEONS that sleep with their filthy dogs in the same bed and kiss them on the mouth

A shame actually, considering the guy was a genius.
Highly recommend anyone reading his book desu.

t*rks are cockroaches

>whose only crime is not having your religion.
were georgians muslim as well? or were the genocided?

>the
*they

Georgians are BLACK and BASED

armenians are also black, what's your point? were georgians more fun? they have better food and wine, that is true

>The turkroaches have destroyed it beyond recognition

Was it nothing like the last time you were there under the Romans?

Is Sup Forums invading, holy fugg :D

geno what?

How I wish every muslim would vanish in a day from whatever remains of a great country we once used to be.