AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>breathes in

Did you copy paste all that shit or manually mash your keyboard, autist?

I love Cersei! She is so cool! I hope she destroys the Targ, Stark, and Tyrell fucking shits!

I don't understand the point of that map. A smaller one would do just fine. In fact, it would be a lot more practical.

obviously i copied because they're the exact same length, tard

*raises paw*

Uhh...in his defence, that's not many times to manually type in his laugh. Probably less than 5 seconds per line

>Tyrell
Mission accomplished on that front.

Im sure he had it saved in his Microsoft word file

>medieval society having a 100% accurate map of their continent

oh nononononono... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE NECK! HAHAHAHA

What makes you think it's 100% accurate?

what makes you think this is a 100% accurate map in the first place?

because it's how the 100% accurate map looks, with no distortion

You may think you're clever for pointing that out but the fact of the matter is that Aegon the conqueror has "the painted table" in dragonstone which is a table in the shape of westeros. The map could have been accurately sized by dragon riders or by magic.

Tldr: Don't try and be a smart ass when you're stupid.

holy shit your post hadn't even loaded
spooped

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

how do the Lannisters still have the strength to oppose anyone? Or has the show just gone total retard?

I don't get it. Someone spoonfeed me.

M-M-MULTICOMPASS

What 100% accurate map?
This one where the continent looks like a giant rectangle? You realize that this is supposed to be an in-universe map mapped out by people in Westeros right? In real life it would probably not look like that

>has the show just gone total retard?
You're like 3 seasons late.

this season is going to reach a new low, isnt it

>that table
>100% accurate

It's gone full retard a long time ago

It's Britain. The Wall is Hadrians wall. The White Walkers are the Scots.

>You realize that this is supposed to be an in-universe map mapped out by people in Westeros right?

maybe in your headcanon

touche....Ramsey was kinda fun though.

makes you think

I guess the map in Dragonstone is just my headcanon then?

thats impressive. i really wonder how they made them maps back when.

Mathematics and charting the coasts

It looks like the map in the OP. Either both are accurate or none are

>Dabid.. Dabid... our fans don't understand the geography of the show, Dabid!
>What if we replace one of the castle floors with the map!
>YES! A huge painted map! Sersay can walk on it Dabid!
>...with TWO COMPASSES!

>game of witch

You have a question? Feel free to google it.

My guess is they used that used sextants to get positions and estimated based on amount their horses can cover in a day.

If you check, tell me.

FUCKIGN LOKL BASESD LOL HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

See, it's a rectangle just like Westeros. Martin probably made the map intentionally that way

no it doesnt

its a bastardization of a map to fit a table. but the true map shouldn't be so accurate.

>popular with normies
>SJW propaganda
>utterly shameless feminist pandering
>butchers the source material
>biggest numale show on TV

why the fuck does Sup Forums even still care about GoT? this show should be WAY more hated on here, even more than TWD.

Nice.
Deepest lore, if I do say so.

It's not accurate you fucking retard. The only maps we have of Westeros are Westerosi impressions of how the world looks like. Why is this so fucking hard to understand?

except westeros looks good

>boohoo why do people call out my shitty arguments for why I think that map is stupid

>The only maps we have of Westeros are Westerosi impressions of how the world looks like.

headcanon, martin only said disregard the maps if they conflict with story travel times

I just wanna finish it. If he put out the books, I wouldn't care.

BUT THE FUCKER IS CURRENTLY WRITING SPINOFF MATERIAL. REALLY.

not me m8

It's accurate you dumb faggot

?

Accurate to the only known maps we have yes. But that's also the only maps they have in-universe

The book goes a bit more on detail how badly the lannisters are suffering, financially and manpower wise.

The fuck are you talking about? What's different between this and the OP map or any other Westeros map?

That seems pretty much correct.

Aim triangle, walk, draw.
Aim triangle, walk, draw.

Why'd you remind me? Smirku a cute ;_;

jesus christ

>The idea was to do something representing the lands and seas of which, say, a maester of the Citadel might be aware... and while the maesters know more about Asshai and the lands beyond than a medieval monk knew about Cathay, distance remains a factor, and past a certain point legends and myths will creep here. Here there be winged men, and such - George R. R. Martin

Care to articulate that a bit further?

what did grrum mean by this

Britain and Ireland smushed together

I mean, a map that size would allow for very precise army representations.

GURRM has said the maps were created from the perspective of an Oldtown maester. There's is no "accurate" Westeros map

except that westeros is the size of south america and doesn't it take like 3 weeks travel just to get to the wall from winterfell

>not knowing about the dragon flying Targaryen cartographers

This is true, but I feel like this is a cop-out more than anything else. Same goes for his waving off the long winters as "magic."

literally halloween goblets. why do you idiots watch this garbage?

this. if the books were out i would not give one single fuck about this shitshow

party city props

I thought even normies were getting a little pissed with it last season.

We'll never get WoW or the 7th. As shit as the TV show is, it's probably true that some character/plot outcomes are what GRRM intended, just not executed so crudely.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

for real tho, who the fuck though this looked cool?

literally looks like someone facing the other direction with the helmet on backwards

big maps are usually for military strategies.

Why do you shitpost in GoT threads?

>when your audience is so fucking retarded that they can't tell which way is north or what westeros looks like so you have to have a massive map of westeros drawn with TWO compasses pointing north for a scene that will last less than a minute

TFW ur supposed to be spoopy but look like a full blown retard. BAD PUSSY DABID

it's like TV is a visual medium or something.

literally read it

this show is SJW CRAP! i DROPPED it since season 4 (istillwatchandpostheretholol..) based presten!!! DABID!! le sneks, DROPPED!! XD

>thinking a maps purpose is to be 100% accurate
Maps can be for many things fag, if it does what it needs to do, its good enough

Imagine being this angry that people don't like the same show you do. You're fucking pathetic.

We don't know how long the 'planet' takes to orbit it's sun, it's axis etc. The books go into talking about how each season may last longer than a year, remember that the stark children have not seen a winter, and they're meant to be 10-15. So yes, there's something fucky with their planets climate, particularly if it's not a stable cycle and predictable.

S Y M B O L I S M

B R A V O D & D

HOLY SHIt

does this confirm another continent?

No you dumb nigger they ran out of paint

>medeival

yes, but they've had about 50 thousand years to map the continent.

what's keeping this society from advancing forward in technology is one of my biggest questions about this series.

obviously a suit of armour and a helmet on a rack you stupid faggot

(((Winter)))

the maestar's have a monopoly on innovation and lock that shit down

Good bait

shouldn't essos be way more advanced then, since they don't even get the winter?

but why? They know that magic is real and act in a way to hide and discount its effects. Wouldn't they want to push technological innovation as a way to provide an alternative to powerful magics?

so if someone say invents penicillin or gunpowder, or the cotton gin they have that person locked away and take his work?

What is the Lannister's tax policy?

Anything involving the eyebrows chick is almost unwatchable. I have made it this far though so I have to finish.

the iron bank doesn't want that

Didnt they got fucked by a geological event and then dunecoons took over?

>continent
Westeros is too thin to be a continent its more like a really stretched out island

Totally not a shitty fusion of Britain and Ireland the fucking hack

They have yet to discover electricity.