Fucking sick of this website

Refute this without screaming

Protip: you cant

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>britshits trying to be aussies, but failing

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
racist as hell

Lower IQ is scientifically testable, being "racist" isn't. Racism is just a social construct

How is stating facts racist?

Facts don't give a fuck about your feelings.

Yes, as a whole blacks have lower IQ.

Yes, as a whole black culture fosters victim culture.

I'm sorry you're a sheltered westerner who can't take facts.

NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IQ is subjective and not a good measure of intelligence

I'm sorry you're sheletered white boi who can't take facts cuz

why argue with facts?

Yes. That should be considered also.
But desu in that comic the niggress did make it personal first.
>niggers taking their inferiority personally
it checks out

whiteys get away with crimes more cuz of their skin so they dont add on sttatsistc

>Refute this without screaming
This falls under the old fallacy that anything racist is automatically wrong.

i don't think blacks are stupid or lazy. that said, it is quite clear that people of different color of skin are rvials *to some degree*.

different skin color means you're different "flavors" of man/woman and therefore there will never be lasting harmony. the sex drive isnt colorblind to skin and thus any notion that we should be in our daily life is misguided, to say the least.

germany imported a milllion arab men, potential rivals, a different flavor of man, last year. this is clearly not in my interest.

respond, faggot op.

>IQ is subjective and not a good measure of intelligence

>what if statistics?
>'racist'

Wait a second, I thought the social conditioning program said race isn't real?

REEEEEEE
UR RACIST FUR CONSIDER TOTS
REEEEEEEEEE

What do I have to refute, really?

sttattisttics are obscufiated

Worry less about white bois and more about finding your father!

It's literally a textbook example of how women argue: shit the debate down at the earliest opportunity by silencing or guilt tripping your opponent.

Brilliantly summarised in only 4 pictures. It should be shown to all young men who haven't realised the futility of debating and actually using logic with the opposite sex yet.

t. virgin

lmaoo just leave them all to me i will take good care

i don't even have a face for that

Well I agree it's not subjective but it's far from perfect, intelligence is very very hard to even define let alone measure as there are a lot of factors involved. Iq can give you a ballpark estimate but that's it.

>We have to have a real conversation about race
>DAS RAYCIS!
>conversation ends

Hmmmm

Another example of female debating right here: the shaming tactic.

>people hating other people for simply being different from them is more plausible than being averse to certain behaviors which are associated with certain groups of people

Sociology doesn't deserve to be called "science".

there's nothing to refute THERE ARE NO ARGUMENTS IN THAT COMIC

>The intelligence quotient is subjective

>KG is subjective and not a good measure of weight

This website is also sick of you.

Intelligence is not a. Purely physical quantity

The only place you can argue that fact without being shut down and made to look like an idiot is pol...you aren't smart you aren't redoubled but you are a tool for the Jew...good goy

Just shut the fuck up

>das raycis

>speaking the truth
>"SHUTT THE FUCK UPPPP"

typical racist

>IQ is subjective

>i didnt solve the problem but i tried, so i should get a pass

You clearly don't understand what the word 'subjective' means.

According to bitter internet contrarians, sure. The unanimous consensus among all but the most fringe professional psychologists is that it's a great measure of short-term memory, analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition. And no one's yet to propose better benchmarks for 'intelligence', so...

>character assassinations
>arguments
Pick one

Good logical argument

>5 panels in a 4 panel comic
please stop this
why are anti-white comics always so thoughtless that they run out of room?

I have never heard "don't make it personal" in response to "facts R raysis".

The closest it comes is "fuck of you mong".

it is like i am on /sci/ right now

>science is racist
We know this already. 1/10 for making me reply. Lurk and learn more from your ausie bros.
Jimmie status: Not rustled

>implying racism is a bad thing

What if socioeconomic factors actually affect IQ, and that's why minorities have lower average IQs? Isn't that a possibility, Sup Forums?

"Racist" is an expression of preference, it in no way makes the expressed view incorrect. This is what happens when you conflate fact with narrative.

>cuz
You are what is wrong with england,Londoner.

>2016
>caring about being called racist

The very word "racism" was coined by Leon Trotsky, Marxist Jew. The word and the concept behind it has no validity in the first place.

underrated check em

this

us blacks are forced into slavery in invisiible chains. born in poverty. turning to crime because of no jobs and no one hiring us because of our skin.

Neither is horsepower. This doesn't stop it from being stamped on your engine and being generally accepted as a valid measurement.

It is generally accepted because engines don't have feelings to worry about.

This is actually some really good bait.

"If it's racist, refute it"

They do but not as much as genetics. Adopted Asians fair much better than adopted blacks.

Want to know how I know you have a sub 50 IQ?

Then why do the richest blacks have a lower average IQ than the second-lowest socioeconomic quadrant of whites?

Wait, what?

Horsepower is an expression of power produced over time. It absolutely is a physical quotient.

Study demonstrating this?

Explain to me why racism is bad without using an emotional argument.

Refute what. The character didn't even fucking say anything other than "what if fuck you tho???" and someone published this presenting her as the "sensible" one. Not lazy my left foot

>IQ is subjective

You need to delineate "blacks are dumber than whites" a bit. Africa is a big fucking place with lots of genetic variance, and not all Africans have chimpanzee level intelligence.

Some are even more stupid than that.

Do you have a link backing that up, user? I've seen comparisons of SAT scores compared by race and income level, but the SATs are not an IQ test.

You deserve it. I am sick of niggers going around acting like kangz because the media puts you on a fucking pedestal. You want a job,nigger? The government will hire you in an instant,affirmative action. But that would be too much work,so just wait for your gibs me dats to come through the door. And when you can't live like your favourite nigger rapper,becaise you are on benefits,blame whitey about it on Facebook.

A possibility, yes.

One they have tried to account for and found out, rather embarrassingly, that rich blacks actually perform worse than dirt poor whites.

Africa practiced slave culture before ever being visiting by the white man.

Africa still practices slave culture to this day.

Do you know who abolished slave culture in their own lands?

The White Man.

insttitutional racism.

No it isn't.

You can't hold power or time in your hand.

"racism" isnt inherently bad.

Why would there be any rich blacks in a white country under a regime of institutional racism?

Or are you trying to suggest that they stole the money?

Do people really think that white people don't have culture?

Is that a real thing or just a meme?

they think because they're surrounded by it and because it has been adopted by everyone hat it doesn't exist

its quite funny

Racism encourages generalisation and engenders problems rather than fixing them.

Problem: niggers are over-represented in crime
Racist view: all niggers are criminals

This doesn't allow for the redemption of black people that buck the trend, and discourages investing in leading blacks away from crime. You're not getting rid of niggers any time soon and it'd be better for society if we tried to bring up their average level of education.

fuck you bittch

Certainly a possibility. The study also doesn't consider family background. Also, forgot to make this point in my last post, but keep in mind some people of African descent may beat the IQ of the average white.

>i am silly

HP = (torque x rpm)/5252

The RPM is the time element. You are literally measuring a physical manifestation of power when you calculate HP.

[Citation Needed]

>implying calling someone racist is an argument.

I cringe everytime when leftcucks play as if these """argements""" were really made in this fashin by conservatives.
Their entire worldview is made up from strawmans.

Its actually something that is posited widely here at a young age, thought its localised as "Aussies have no culture". Ironically the 97% white nation of Uruguay my family comes from are considered culturally non white by non whites here, while they themselves and indeed all Uruguayans are white as fuck and identify as white.

Being mestizo or afro Uruguayan is something that is considered shameful. One of the reasons Uruguay is pretty stable and productive compared to other Latin American countries (including having the lowest crime rate) is its homogeneous almost entirely white population of European expats.

Paraguay and Bolivia for example didn't exterminate their Red Indian population and as a result are giant rundown shitholes.

>haha you tried to make fun of me but in a hurry you made a mistake and i countered your comparison haha forget the original discussion looks like i win again even though my original statement is still terribly wrong haha

IQ is to date the best and most accurate way to measure intelligence, hence the comparison to the kilograms.
It's rather obvious that you're going to get an answer in KG when asking for someone's weight. Just like you're going to get an answer in IQ when asking for someone's intelligence.

does anyone have a link to the part of the site that confirms this shit?

I don't really want to spend 30mins trawling through a website...

But it can be measured much much easier with a lot less margin for error. I'm not saying iq is worthless, but it's far from perfect, and hopefully something better wil come eventually.

>be black
>take tests
>fail them because I'm busy being a nigger
>tell others I'm intelligent even though I failed one of the accepted benchmarks that could tell whether or not I am intelligent
>intelligence is subjective cuz

>IQ is subjective

>mfw somebody says Asians are born with higher IQ's than whites

FUCKING RACISS

Lmao.

He asked for a non emotional argument. Are you incapable of that?

If you want to be treated differently, behave differently. Take some fucking responsibility for your own actions. Stop being victims, and lose this mindset that only white people have agency. Or are you actually suggesting blacks are incapable of change themselves? Because that, by your definitions, really would be racist!

See

>it hurts my feelings so we shouldnt consider it

Blacks do have a lower IQ
Black men (6%) commit 52% of murders, 58% of gun crime, 89% of armed robberies.
ETC
ETC
ETC

>This doesn't allow for the redemption of black people that buck the trend,
It's allowed for the redemption of Italians, the Irish, the Chinese, and every ethnicity that got hit with the exact same stereotype you're mentioning, which has been practically all of them. The only ones it stuck to are the blacks. Think that might be because they actually are predisposed to crime moreso than anyone else?

>and discourages investing in leading blacks away from crime. ... it'd be better for society if we tried to bring up their average level of education.
We tried that. We fucking tried that. We tried bussing them to white schools, we tried pouring endless money into their schools, we tried whole-word reading as a teaching method, we tried phonics based reading as a teaching method, we fucking tried everything. Every miracle fix education theorists have ever come up with has been tried on the blacks, and it hasn't worked.

Turns out that when Tyrone doesn't learn a goddamn thing when he spends the class period making 'roasting' his classmates and making 'beats' on his desk with a pencil, even if you've bought him a very nice desk.

All one would need to do to disprove the Flynn effect hypothesis would be to conduct IQ tests on various ethnic groups while controlling for economic background, if the the results conform to the previously established IQ averages you would have a pretty solid indication that that hypothesis is false. No one would ever fund such a study though unfortunately due to the bad PR, to to mention the fallout from the implication that on average those belonging to certain ethnicities aren't as intelligent, it would be seen by some as a scientific justification for actual full blow racism.

It wouldn't hurt if you also controled for whether subjects have received higher education as college education is more accessible to those with greater economic status and intelligence is a factor in college admissions but if your sample size is large enough that should be a relatively minor factor.