Not even IGN wants to defend the felishitty show anymore

>not even IGN wants to defend the felishitty show anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JH36v1f-xTI
youtube.com/watch?v=gdxEFCqpF8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This says nothing about Felicity, though.

Holy shit. I had never seen IGN give anything less than a 5.

depressing instead of uplifting isn't a real criticism.

It says tons about all the other shit wrong with the show as a side effect of felicity hogging up all the attention tho

It is to normies.

Gosh I sure hate arrow XD

>implying IGN has ever given real criticism

I spaced out during most of it. Did Ollie just stab the baddie?

i don't watch arrow but i often see this meme "Felicity" around here, can anybody explain this shit to me?

Character that was once liked but given too much screentime and took over the show, not necessarily to blame for the quality drop but certainly a symptom of it. Doesn't really matter since anyone reasonable has dropped it by now.

15,000 nukes into space

I was about to say that but then I remembered that it's IGN. They were the ones who came up with the infamous "Too much water"

>They were the ones who came up with the infamous "Too much water"
do tell

It is when the goal is to be hopeful and the theme of the season is supposed to be "light overcoming the darkness".

Not really.

A while back, IGN marked down a Pokemon game for "Having too much water" and everyone on the internet unanimously agreed that it was a stupid criticism.

pretty sure it was one of the few complaints they felt necessary to give to Pokemon Alpha Sapphire if I'm not mistaken. They literally couldn't think of any others negatives so they settled with that just to have one.

That was the theme of the episode/season. It was the basis for this years story. They failed at conveying that.

Let me guess, you thought the tone of BvS was fine too, right?

I actually thought it was better than last years finale....still shit though.

It's also a fucking remake of an existing game.

yeah the image explained it better than he did, the problem is that the water was a pre-existing problem so it's not fair to hold it against the remake as if the designers had a choice in that matter (and they increased surfing speed anyway)

>whole season is about having amd inspiring hope
>season starts with Ollie donning the name of "Green Arrow" and vows to stop fighting in the darkness and being justice to the light
>completely fails to do both, just doing the same thing he did in the other seasons but less competently.

It's also the same thing people complain about movie Supes.

I refuse to watch it
can someone recap the finale in like 3 lines?

I heard you needed some ratings mate

Nukes into space
Magic beaten by hope
Whole team quits except Felicity

>ollie kills darhk
>ollie becomes mayor
>pretty much everyone leaves the city except for felicity
Stay tuned for next season of Meet the Smoaks with felicitys mom and dad both as main/recurring characters!

I want a full list of every internet site that shat on the finale.

>Looks like all the writers jumped ship except for the one that likes Felicity.

I know that /r/arrow has an official Daredevil discussion thread now (I don't watch the series and I don't visit that place I just heard about that).

It kind of is when this was supposed to be the "lighter, happier" season and then five episodes in went all "embrace your darkness Oliver".

Marc Guggenheim

My question is, will this be enough to finally get it cancelled or get the showrunners fired?

Yes. After disarming his magic with the power of hope, fueled by a speech he gave that convinced people that they don't need to worry about a fucking nuke that was about to kill them all as long as they stood together and united.

It's already been renewed.

It's IGN. If their review is anything less than guzzling cum and fondling their balls, it means it's bad.

To actually have them say negative things... Like I said last night, this is Leonard Part 6 bad.

what the fuck
thanks for sparing me time

It's pretty hilarious.

Leonard Part 6?

Felicity (probably) nuked another town.

At least Stephen Amell got turtle money coming.

Can they just introduce Question so I don't have to watch this piece of shit anymore?

>ollie kills darhk
>ollie becomes mayor
>pretty much everyone leaves the city except for felicity

At this rate I won't be surprised if Star City: 2046 is the canonical future. Everyone besides Felicity either betrays Ollie, leaves Ollie, or dies. Just a matter of years before Felicity abandons Ollie as well, while Star City falls in the process.

was it Goldman? because even if he's right he's the biggest Marvel shill

So, /r/Arrow has gone full /r/Dexter.

Google it. Watch it if you dare.

The r/Arrow subreddit is great.

Water in Pokemon is annoying as hell though.

>repels
Anyway, finally watched the finale. Jesus christ, that was shitty.
Anyone else tired of the word "Darkness"?

Arrow is shit but...since when 'Uplifting' is supposed to be the endgame of a story?
Wtf is going on lately with funfags?

I love how they never addressed the fact that there were 15000 missiles heading for the ground, which felicity sent a single one to another town, and then the rest just miraculously evaporate into thin air apparently

It can be. There's a lot of crossposting here and there.

They basically ate their own asshole, threatened Olicity shippers, and got condemned for it. The other DC subs delisted them.

Then they doubled down. I haven't seen people this pissed in years. I can hear the horns summoning the great raiders of yesteryear...

They stole that meme from /vp/ though

What happened there?

I wonder what the context of that Facebook comment was?

Amell made a post asking what he should name his finishing move if he was a wrestler or something like that.

When are you going to accept OllieXThea, Sup Forums? You know she's the best girl for him.

#greenspeedy

Too high, Hoenn is shit.

Brutal.

Just cancel Arrow and give him his show back

The entire episode nullified what the core theme of the season was supposed to be about: light vs dark. Olivers light was Felicity and Darhk darkness came from his wifes death.
Oliver wants justice and Darhk wants revenge.

Oliver was able to defeat Darhk and when he was at he weakest, what did he do? Fucking kill him. We spent 2 entire seasons of Oliver saying no killing and then kills him because Felicity says so, then fucking does a 180 and say what he did was wrong.

The tone of this episode is depressing.
The writing is depressing.
The unanswered questions are depressing.

Superhero's are MEANT to be uplifting and inspiring even at their darkest.

>too much water

They would have to be crazy to bite the hand that feeds them, but I would love to know what the actors/the few sane writers/producers left think of the absolute shit-show it's become. I also can't wait for this graph to update because the finale is at 5.9 at the moment.

>hey, Oliver. I'm a former member of the League fo Assassins.
>too bad it took me 23 episodes to remember it and not when I get my ass kicked by you and some niggers in prison
youtube.com/watch?v=JH36v1f-xTI

But it is a valid criticism. Water environments in Pokemon are monotonous as Hell.

If there were pauses after Darhk's hit, it could've been the best adaptation of Fallout's turn-based system.

I liked Arrow's finale more than Flash's.

The whole point of this season was about Ollie not being able to inspire people the way they needed it, and it ended with the people helping GA to defeat Darhk, and praising Mayor Queen.

WWE books better matches than this.

remember when the fights on this show were compelling?

For a second there, I thought it was looping midway.

I'll it would take for me to watch this show again is for Amell in costume to go to Mark Guggenheim's house, shoot him with an arrow and say "GUGGENHEIM YOU HAVE FAILED MY TV SHOW"

or something similar. Just some sort of admission that they went off the rails and would try to fix it.

S1 was good because it took time to build relationships and now it's total shit because it just wrings everything out that S1 established, 3 seasons later, into nothing meaningful. It's like a lesson in actor logistics, especially with Sara.

Both of these dudes were in the league of assassins but all they do is throw haymakers at each other. It might of worked it either of them looked tired and they couldn't muster the energy to do anything complicated but they both look unscathed.

unless the ratings fall hard next season (like by 1/2 or something) it's going to end up being like Supernatural where it will go on as long as the leads want it to just because of the support of a vocal rabid fanbase. The problem is with Arrow that fanbase isn't fans of the show just fans of Felicity

remember when GA actually used his bow to shoot arrows and not as a club?

Those arrows are expensive, and there's only so much money for wooden twigs that can't act that do nothing but hurt anyone they come in contact with.

As someone who likes the Hoenn region the best out of all the gens, I do agree with this statement. To be fair water environments in most video games are an annoyance.

On the topic at hand, however; which season of Arrow does Sup Forums despise more? 3 or 4. Some of the earlier episodes of 4 gave me some hope it wouldn't be a complete shit-fest, but after Damien went to prison it definitely went downhill from there.

>highly trained soldiers
>armed with weapons
>run head on into a large group of civs

>highly trained soldiers
I love how we know this only because it was said to us in the first episode.
Those guys are idiots, so I guess their behaviour is expected.

>weakest and most disappointing episodes

Not by a long shot. Season 3's finale was much much worse, and that episode where they killed Laurel was probably the worst of the a season for how lazy and gimmicky the reveal was.

Dhahrhkh could have literally killed them all several times by now, but instead randomly chose Laurel because the writers don't care about her character.

What it used to be.

>Trained by the League of Assassins
>Fight like Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots

>Arrow's League of Assassins
youtube.com/watch?v=gdxEFCqpF8Y

Technically, LoT's League, but they're every bit as incompetent on Arrow.

The hype train left with the main writers

1:45 and watch hawk girl levitate away.

Ollie's speech was supposed to be uplifting
Well, supposed to

He literally beats the villain with the power of hope though.

They decided to have a post about the Breaking Bad series finale instead.

tbf they significantly cut down on how big the water segments are and you could even travel faster if you're using a sharpedo for surf.

>Dhahrhkh could have literally killed them all several times by now, but instead randomly chose Laurel because the writers don't care about her character.
Nah, they hated Katie. At least Marc does, probably. I don't know how Kriesberg or Berlanti felt (especially since she was on The Flash).

>“One of the things we knew people would think was, ‘Oh, well, in the season where Oliver and Felicity get engaged and Laurel dies, that’s clearly making a choice about who’s going to end up with who,” Guggenheim says. “Truth be told, we told the Laurel-Oliver romance story in season 1. We told that story. We never really thought about going back to it. The ‘shipping thing was not an element, it was not a factor to us. We recognize that that upsets a lot of fans, particularly the comic book fans.”
Bullshit.

You don't go lengths to cast a female lead and contractually put her in every episode if you weren't going to use her. If the rumors are true, they resurrected Sara for S2 to give her competition as Ollie's endgame while keeping the GA/BC coupling. I can only speculate why they promoted EBR in S3.

>Barry in the background

Fucking perfect.

>Felicity Nuke

Fuckin kek

Are you ready, Sup Forums?