Why can't drug addicts be coddled?

thefreethoughtproject.com/campaign-mass-murder-drug-users/
>President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines—designated a “Major Non-NATO Ally” by the U.S. State Department—is pushing an anti-drug campaign that includes encouraging law enforcement and even civilians to kill drug users and dealers on the spot. And he will pardon anyone who takes part in the killings.
>In Duterte’s July 25 State of the Nation address he said, “If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful.”
>60,000 Filipinos have turned themselves in after Duterte began the campaign, hoping to avoid death by submitting to the harsh Filipino penal system. This is no guarantee of life, however, as there have been reports of suspects being killed inside police stations after being arrested.

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/report/2009/04/06/you-can-die-any-time/death-squad-killings-mindanao
youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6CTW0G78
youtube.com/watch?v=A9tdcGmBefM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are doing God's work

Godspeed, little yellow man!

Seems retarded desu
>kill someone and put some weed on him
>get paid

It's only possible to fight a war on drugs there due to the philipines having a small population, landmass, and borders AND even so they're still got a bunch of people trafficking and consuming drugs. Otherwise it would be pretty much a worthless effort, like it happens in Mexico or the US.

As for killing people who use drugs, yes it's a massively retarded policy, because it's counter productive for society.

But what can you expect from a bunch of edgy internet roleplayers and Asian Muslims?

>As for killing people who use drugs, yes it's a massively retarded policy, because it's counter productive for society.
Aren't drug addicts pieces of shit, though?

It is decreasing drug use massively though. Sometimes shit like this is what you need.

Drug users are degenerates anyway, so fuck them.

How so?
I've got many bros who smoke weed, have tried hard drugs like coke, and yet manage to live a productive life, they all have careers, and most of them got married at 25-30 years old. They seem like nice well adjusted people to me.

Stop treating people based on stereotypes and confirmation bias

I dont care how good of a person you are. If you smoke weed you should be killed.

They would have still had good lives and gotten married if they hadn't smoked weed though, right?

Exactly. Drugs are just a crutch for the weak. Users deserve death.

Such a childlike mentality. Some drug users get clean and endup doing more for society than your fucking faggot ass ever will. Lolsoedgybro

I am sure you don't count alcohol as drugs, huh?

Name 1.

How much is the reward and what amount of drugs must be found on the person to legitimize the kill?

Also what is the average price a gringo has to pay for heroine in the Philippines?

>They would have still had good lives and gotten married if they hadn't smoked weed though, right?
They still smoke from time to time, like well adjusted adults if I may also add.

The point here is that drugs themselves do not turn someone into a shitty person.
>Exactly. Drugs are just a crutch for the weak.
So, people who consume coffee, tea, cigarettes, hot showers, get a rush out of jogging, or meditate are weak pussies who need to be shot?

Why would anyone act this edgy unironically?

>heroine

*heroin

Phoneposting is a helluva drug 2bh fämäläm

I don't drink, but if your argument to legalise a harmful substance is "yeah it's fine because this other life ruining substance is also legal" then that makes you actually retarded, you know that right?

>Why would anyone act this edgy

Drug use is degenerate, and drug use needs to be stamped out. The bullet seems the most effective way.

It also makes you a bootlicking cognitive dissonance ridden bitch.

You can be logically consistent, or you're not.

Dey were good boys, dey diddu nuffin rong.

I feel strangely reminded of the cultural revolution.

>doing hard drugs has the exact same effect as drinking tea

That's not how they're doing it. They're putting out lists and having people go hunt down whoever is on the list. See: hrw.org/report/2009/04/06/you-can-die-any-time/death-squad-killings-mindanao for more info on how this is done. This guy used to be the mayor of Davao but now he's the president of the entire country.

philippines free themselves from drugs im so happy for the people there

>using a substance illegally in the privacy of your own home is the same as committing a crime that is usually grounds for execution

Weed isn't a hard drug, yet you want weed users killed.

They're all drugs in the end, and you aren't being logically consistent. Not that I would expect it from a troll/ardent christfaggot who thinks degeneracy is an argument.

It's more like they can't recover anymore. Drug use is taboo in our society and once you have illegal drugs linked to your name, your life is pretty much over. Yes, even marijuana.

For me it's more appropriate to use them for forced labor rather than kill them (killing only those who resist with arms), or put to prison, where either you'll have a rat hole of a cell (which can make them hate society even more) or a palace (see Bilibid). Also, having a criminal record even just once will tarnish your image harshly even though you move from place to place in the Philippines, because everyone here are really nosy fuckers.

Jobs are extremely hard to find here, no welfare, so never a chance of recovery.

>slippery slope only applies when I say it does
Kys faggot, just admit drug use is okay in moderation. No one likes a straight edge cunt.

Who can't recover anymore?

Dat edge tho

We're very weak on border control, just like your country's hat.

The majority of scientists and engineers that go through university mainlining amphetamines

You don't need to be hard on border control to oversee the small vectors of contraband that are possible on such a small island.

Are they addicts or simply users?

The drug users here.
Smoke one blunt and everybody will call them an 'addict'.
Filipinos like gossiping, so wherever they go, that image of a drug addict really latches on to them.
Once you have that image, everybody here will look at you disgusted, depression comes to play, then more drugs, no job due to everyone calling you that, and so on.

>They're bringing drugs
>They're bringing crime
>They're rapists

Fuck you mexcriment! I say kill em all and kill every other kind of degenerate fucking scum that is a waste on the society. Thats the kind of morale the 2nd and 1st world needs.

And let me guess, you all get shitfaced on alcohol, cigarettes and other bullshit, kek.

Yeah that's some knuckle dragging worldview if I've ever seen one, I can't understand why people have such a hard on for doing things in thr most edgy, counter productive manner possible.

>trumpfaggot sloganeering and calls for knuckle dragging violence against people who could be otherwise productive
Maybe it is you who should be gassed buddy

What is your profession and what have you contributed to this first world society you speak of?

Kill all degenerate scum starting with burgers spewing filth all over a Taiwanese manga forum.

and it's morel you fucking pimple faced fucking piece of shit.

Not everyone does. I mean, there are plenty of tambays but it's not the whole population.

To look cool, and to ride the bandwagon.

Most teenagers do such things to be one with the trend of their peers.

>Come on guys, we should give drug addicts treatment and clean needles and bluh bluh bluh

t. Libcuck living middle upper class neighborhood that's never interacted with a heroin addict

>never interacted with a heroin addict
If movies are any indication, that heroin addict is a profound individual with a better understanding of the beauty of life than I will ever know.

>clean needles
Bullets are expensive here. "Clean Needles" filled with toxins and sewage matter will be a fine substitute

I still can't believe we have thinking adults who, 8000 years since our thought inception, still cannot see the similarity between wine and cocaine and caffeine.
The average person could literally slam their face into a pile of coke and be fine, but we all assume it's a huge risk of death etc.

Middle upper class neighborhoods are where all the heroin addicts are now though.

>Small population
The Philippines has 102 Million people living in the country.

It's more the moral degradation it causes. Drug users break the social contract the citizen has with society, and as such are delinquent in their duty to the state.

Death, while harsh, will discourage future generations.

No, if we actually killed drug dealers and users people would quickly stop doing drugs. If every time we stopped a shipment from coming across the Mexican border we dropped a couple cluster bombs on some Mexican village or city, you'd quickly do it yourselves.

But we're somehow above this, we need to virtue signal to the world, we need to tolerate the absolute trash of society and lock them up in a box for life rather than execute them for some reason, because this is "progress".

>Singapore has bad ghetto drug (Meth, Heroin, etc...) problem.
>First possession - Badass rehab program.
>Second possession or dealing - Death by hanging.
>Doesn't seem to be a problem in Singapore anymore.

There are a number of places where the people live in fear of drug dealers and criminals (Mexico for example). Death by hanging eliminates the threat.

So has anybody figured out if that includes alcohol or tobacco yet?

i wish someone would greenlight that here for faggots and blm protesters

Why do muslims and chinks all have to ban drugs to have semi functional societies?

Why cant nonwhites handle freedom?

This.

As a recovering alcoholic I can say alcohol is one of the most destructive drugs ever.

There are a few ways to deal with such problems. force is one of the most effective.

Reminder to everyone Steve motherfucking Jobs invented the iPhone while dropping acid.

Check out MAPS, it's an organization dedicated to the study of psychedelics and how they are helpful to our society, and in treating things like PTSD, anxiety, bipolar, depression etc etc. LSD, psylocibin, MDMA, look up treatment videos. Therapy alone can not do what they do, everyone needs to know about this.

Psychedelics are the next big thing, mark my fucking words. I'm going back to school for chemistry for this reason alone. They are the fucking future. So many techies that make all of your shit smoke weed and microdose LSD all the time.

Stay mindcucked friends, or open it and see an entirely new world free of conditioning and social programming (the real reason they are illegal, which they won't be for long). The real degenerates are those who stand in the way of the evolution of human consciousness.

I thought singapore doesn't give you any chances, i thought they kill you by execution.

ITT scared pussies that have never done anything other than smoke weed and drink alcohol.

you sheltered retards are just too scared to experience life so you label it as "NO WAY MAN I DONT DO DRUGS IM NOT A LOSER!"

Alcohol is a huge issue as well though, and it's legal.

10% of the drinkers buy 80% of the alcohol out there. It's an industry fueled by addiction.

So you're saying I should do self destructive things just to prove I can do them without destroying myself? That's fucking stupid.

Absolutely retarded. Teetotaling is fine.

The main thing is though you'll never know what drug addiction or alcoholism is like unless you've been down that road. It's pretty retarded to hear people that haven't had those problems opinions on the matter.

isn't that city that is doing this policy the 3rd safest city in the world? I remeber reading how one city started doing death squads and it went from detroit 3.0 to one of the safest cities in the world in under 5 years.

>steve jobs
>inventing anything
>not taking other peoples ideas and claiming them for himself.

what a surprise, drug user steals others people shit for cash so he can get his fix.

Psychedelics are wonderful but when used in specialized environment - and when the trip is guided by experts 99% in those cases it's absolutely medicinal, it's helping people solve decades of addiction in just one or two sessions.

Satanislav Grof wrote a book for MAPS I think - The Ultimate Journey.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6CTW0G78

This guy is actually legit.

He spent a life time in scientific facilities, financed by USA government - and other nations. Worked for military and so on.

USED only scientific method and completed his work with experts in fields of mythology, religion and so on.

After thousands and thousands of experiments after a life-time of investment in the field, he concluded that there is continuation of consciousness in a form post-death.

i was a heroin addict for 3 years faggot. dont regret it either, it helped me through some tough times. drugs can help you overcome obstacles you just simply cannot see sober.

the only really truly happy people i know are people that can afford to do hard drugs as much as they would like and doesnt effect their career etc.. the advantage something like coke or xanax gives you in social situations and work is insane

you sound fucking insufferable

>The main thing is though you'll never know what drug addiction or alcoholism is like unless you've been down that road. It's pretty retarded to hear people that haven't had those problems opinions on the matter.

Yes. Nothing addicts do affects non-addicts, so there's no reason for non-addicts to have anything to say on the matter. Or is this like the feminist shit about how only women should be involved in laws that effect vaginas?

>low amounts of caffeine is equal to cocaine.

This is why nobody takes ancaps seriously.

Those techies have no artistic flair. Steve Jobs is credited with the idea of a handheld computer, and made it happen using tech people. Say what you want, he was instrumental as an idea man regardless of how much technical knowledge he possessed. See - Apple. Wouldn't exist without him.

I'm not necessarily against drug use. I personally don't do it though. I think I have good reasons for it. My whole family has suffered due to alcohol abuse, which is why I chose to avoid it entirely. I went through some shit in my early 20s, mental health related, and I was a suicidal wreck. I don't think drugs or alcohol would have really helped. If you're strong enough to pull yourself out of it more power to you, but that's not for everyone.

I've known 3 heroin addicts in my life. One was recovering, she helped me through that shitty time I was talking about and is one of the sweetest nicest people I've ever met. The other two were using, and they were fucking nasty people. The most selfish cunts with the least redeeming personalities I've ever encountered.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9tdcGmBefM

Murderers and dictators are worse.

The word is "culled" you amoeba.