Remember back in 2008 when Obama's inexperience in politics was one of the major issues people brought up when...

Remember back in 2008 when Obama's inexperience in politics was one of the major issues people brought up when comparing him to McCain?
Why do you guys think nobody is bringing this issue up this year?
Hmmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGqD8-a-REQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, who am I kidding? 99% of Sup Forums wasn't old enough to vote back then kek

Go ahead, Sup Forums, tell me it's because the liberal Jew-controlled media wants Trump to win for some reason. :^)

Are you really that fucking stupid that you cant answer that question? No one is replying because its like someone is seriously asking what 2+2 equals, you dont answer, you just give them a look of pity then go about your business.

Is it because Obama did such a great job that everybody knows inexperience isn't an issue? Or is it because the right-wing controls the media?

Oh, wait, maybe it's because the Left is too good to make a big deal out of silly things and needlessly drag their opposition through the mud.

dude who peed on your Wheaties

Stop samefagging, you idiot.

>did such a great job
when we see proof of it
I dont think inciting race riots counts as a job, unless he works for himself.

>left doesn't drag opposition through the mud

Lolwut

You seem to be confusing Obama with Bush.

>6 posts by this ID

>6 posts by this ID
>mfw

You want to know what's really funny?

People spend their whole day on a politics board and then don't bother voting. Similar to the BernieBros

The conservacucks were too afraid to reply, so I had to try to encourage them.

>nitpicking a circus for the plebs

it's just part of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=vGqD8-a-REQ

>democrats aren't bringing up Trump's inexperience
Wut? Don't ever talk to me or my son again.

I mean, if it was such a serious issue that it had to be brought up constantly in 2008, why don't Republicans have a problem with Trump's inexperience?

>bring up inexperience
>hillary gets btfo by James comey sounds bites saying he wouldn't hire her

gb2leddit. Nobody cares. You're not going to accomplish anything other than confirmation bias

>I didn't follow the primaries
A lot of republicans were concerned about Trump's lack of experience.