Screaming at a cloud

Crying in his cuck shed in finland

Fingering Tawny.

finding smaller guys than him to scream at so he can larp as strong

suicide hopefully

JUST

dividing himself

Hopefully not coming to me country.
Because if he is, i will pay some kids to throw piss balloons at him and call him a cuck.
Also might pay a few kids to stalk him with a constantly following line of "Shia LaCuck, going down the street, dividing the hood, the rank smell of piss."
Maybe even pay a few kids to leave a bag of shit in front of the door to his residence every day.

All in all, i can do some charity for kids and the kids will have fun in the process.

>not coming to me country
fix your copypasta

Missing comfy hwndu threads.

enjoying some BBC in his underground guilt bunker, chanting "dump trump" in time with each thrust.

No. I enjoy triggering grammar autists.

>grammar autists
Not him, but it just makes you look stupid.
Like some Indian tech support guy.

Making mistakes in my 3rd language doesn't make me look stupid.
It just makes me look like i don't give a fuck.
And i don't since English is not relevant enough for me to master it.

>Making mistakes in my 3rd language doesn't make me look stupid.
I'm from Austria and it's not my mother tongue either, but you still sound stupid.

Being proud to be uneducated is pathetic.

A person's responsibility is only towards their mother language. As far as education goes, it's irrelevant beyond the mother language and job related subjects.
You should kill yourself for acting like an Austrian for convenience of argument.

You mean in his acting career or like right now at this point in time?

For first somewhere in EU filming a movie about tennis rivalry between 2 duds, and for 2nd Idk jacking off.

crying

Watching Even Stevens

Probably fucking some good pusy

Losing his mind shouting at a mirror.

I think he's married.

2 days ago

>We've posited that Kanye West has borrowed a menswear flourish or two from actor—and very unexpected menswear idol—Shia LaBeouf in the past few years. (Who could forget those scrapped "No More Parties in L.A." lyrics in which West said LaBeouf's style was "fresh as fuck"?). LaBeouf loves to wear combat-ready army boots. West makes high-end combat-inspired boots for his Yeezy label. The actor likes tucking his sweatpants into his socks (and often into said army boots). The rapper/producer/KUWTK regular has styled looks for his Yeezy runway shows in a similar fashion. And now West has been spotted rocking a very particular baseball cap. A baseball cap that LaBeouf has also been photographed in. But we don't mean they're wearing a similar style or the same make. We're saying that Kanye West is wearing The. Same. Exact. Hat. The same ball cap that LaBeouf was spotted in three years ago.

how can one man be so based ?

youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

smoking weed and brainstorming retarded art projects

>Kanye is a Shiaposter on /fa/