So anti semitism here is just a meme right? You realize Israel is basically a Sup Forums tier country...

So anti semitism here is just a meme right? You realize Israel is basically a Sup Forums tier country? Also Ashkenazi Jews are white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anti-White Leukophobic statements are said every day.

What's so special about "antisemitic" ones?

I only hate globalist jews, niggers, muslims, liberals, the rich, the poor, and you OP.

50% of Israeli Jews are shitskin arab Jews you stormfag, so eat a Chinese dick, in fact eat a whole bag of them cos they're small, just like your dick you fucking leaf fag

I love Jewish girls. Would hug, impregnate and gas 10/10. Not necessary in this order.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

They are slav tier. They are ok in their own countries but they tend to be fucking leaches when they are minorities in other countries despite having their so called 'pride' in their heritage.

Not just a meme

I like kikes even if I make fun of them cuz they shit on mudslimes. Carry on merchant.

>Also Ashkenazi Jews are white
Ashkenazi Jews are basically Italians/Greeks when it comes to genetics.

So yea, they are white, but in denial about it.

sighhh.....a fucking leaf etc

Israel has a lower IQ average than most european countries

We're all just self-hating Jews.
True story.

>Ashkenazi
>Ashke nazi
>nazi

Yeah, Jews are Sup Forums-tier but only when it comes to other Jews. Nationalism is not for the goyim.

Anti semitism around here is as memetic as jews thinking that they are the chosen people and will one day the goyim will be their slaves.

Now, how you will process this information is up to you.

Fuck off JIDF

>Also Ashkenazi Jews are white
you had me up until this, even Israeli Jews hate Ashkenazi fuckfaces

Sup stormcucks

They are white, but they are also anti-white. They hate other whites in power. Like poolacks, priebalts or anglos. Anglos are the masters of them all actually.

Trips of three = truth, Jews confirmed white

Most Israelis are Ashkenazi you idiot. The non Ashkenazis are mostly subhuman

Fuck of chink

>not realizing that Sup Forums is a satirical board

We're white, goy!! Believe us!!

>Sup Forums tier

on your Sup Forums

>not realizing Germany is a satirical country

>bleached hair

Awww it's cute how they think they're people

I've nothing against the average jew.
Their elites especially the ones in the USA (media, big business & finance) are to be gassed.
Just like the zionists inside Israel.

The real Zionists in Israel are the average Jew. The ones in America are the atheist/agnostic ones that are only Jews by name - not faith.

imagine some white nigger thinking he could gas a Jew. Thanks for the laugh, nigger

reads post
notices flag

ruh roh i hope you were using proxies when you wrote that

> Ireland calling someone else a leech

this is going to be a good thread

You're the one, aren't you?

Fuck all of you, I just came back from Zante, made British, Serbian and German friends, and basically, you're all fucking stupid

I don't hate all Jews. Just the ruling elite and the shills

billionth JIDF posting some fake-jewish blonde female fighter

>Zante

Did you spend a lot of money to boost the economy or did you try to jew us?

>assassinated JFK
>continuous destabilization of their neighboring countries spawned radical islam and terrorism
>uses their powerful relatives in the US to get the US to fight their wars for them.
>stole US military secrets and sold them to US enemies
>stole US nuclear material
>bribed politicians to receive hundreds of billions of dollars in "aid" and generous military contracts
>hundreds of dual Israeli-American citizens serving in office, namely the Fed's chairperson Janet Yellen and the Fed's Vice Chairperson

I could go on but why waste time on a Jew.

Austrians are ethnically Jewish you know. Ashkenazi Jews and Germans have the same last names

a leaf

I wonder who posted that...

>I could go on but why waste time on a Jew.
You just did. You are weak-minded, goy.

Delete this

Why is it always a fucking leaf? I don't wanna be the shitposting nation anymore. Let me out of this nightmare.

I hate all Jews, and no they aren't white.

I hope you get raped.

Sup Forums is a jewish board lmao. always has, and always will be.

I love the Jew - If in my life, I would ever gain more monetary value from becoming a Jew - I would happily convert.

I'm actually considering doing it earlier on, but I have to leave this shithole first - even my Jew left lmao... I had hope.

Oh please.

Yes, Israel is pretty Sup Forums tier
However ideologically similar things may clash, se USSR and China, so that doesn't mean Sup Forums should suport jews

Oh boy I would eat her up in a minute...

But then I remind myself that Jew pussy tastes like gefilte fish and causes cancer.

Thanks Sup Forums

It is the view of most people to some degree that the people of israel are

Troublemakers

Whether for one reason or another.

Look at what the syrians are doing... they're fleeing. Refugees. Israel could do that too, how many of you are there?

Israelis are well behaved arent they?

If you're in constant war, have to enact a draft for both Boys and Girls at the age of 18... have to build walls all over the fucking place...

Dont you think its best to just Move On?

The israelis in israel came from somewhere else anyway. They came there as refugees. Its not working out.

Maybe they should go back to europe.

>Make a country built on a claim that's about 2000 years old
Fuck that. Why not restore the Achaemenid Empire. Or the Roman empire. Or if you want to "claim religion"
Why not restore the Byzantine Empire. Or the empire of three >>> (HRE). Or the Caliphate (pick whichever you like).

The disgusting thing is that we've led Israel happen for so long now, the newborns their sadly have some sort of twisted right to live there as well. Return to Green Line borders now.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Anyone that supports Israel or the Jews is a disgusting, anti-white faggot that needs to kill themselves.

20% Arab population does that to you.

The Israelis aren't even having their lives risked or troubled by the war, and the only reason that the war exists is because they think that they are a superior group and that their superiority gives them the right to take land and homes from other people.

Great thread!

I can never believe how people like bring that up when they try argue the Jewish IQ. It's pure comedy.

modern day (((neo-nazi)))

Exactly

So what if Hitler starts gassing them and they lost all their homes.

You go back and you fucking Rebuild. In Poland, Austria, Germany, Italy...

You dont just get on a fucking magical carpet and go off to... some place that people you cant remember lived over a thousand years ago.

Thats basically what happened though. And the rest of the world Did that.

But WTF is the rest of the world doing about Islam huh? now that its declared war against the rest of the world (and it has). Sits idly by.

Why
The
Hell

Arent the Jews/Israelis packing up Their bags and going off to the glorious EU?

To contribute their valuable and timeless skills... which the Israelis have always been noted for (?is that even a thing?why else are they held in such high regard?)

Sup Forums is satire, my maple syrup loving friend.

Honestly, I don't dislike all Jews, I view them like other people, there are good ones and bad ones. I think I'm just jealous of Israel, because it's like Sup Forums it's an ethnic and religious state, and Zionism is literally just like advocating for an all white country. Except if you say I want a Christian white country people call you a racist piece of shit, so I'm jealous, because they can get away with it. Nobody cares if you are Zionist.

Bullshit, their lives may not be threatened but their sanity is.

I read a report from somebody who lived there, the majority of them dont learn english as a second language so the only information they have is whatever is in Hebrew. They cant even read the english version of Wiki.

At the age of 18 both male and female are Drafted into the miltiary, and they do lose people. Girls are traumatized, rape is common, and they're in fighting units just like the guys are. Most of them knew somebody who died.

Meanwhile the people in their government keep making bad decisions. Fuckers like Yahoo, strong alpha male types, get the vote and the votes are rigged anyway.

And the state propaganda machine is relentless.

Those people live in a little isolated world where everybody is attacking them, so they fight like cornered animals.

They need to get the fuck out of there.

Give up everything they've fought for?
How about start a new life where they dont have to worry so much about dying.

Lel, what?

They aren't going to move, and if they did they'd just start shilling to make another Israel.

myn3 th3y shud call dem wite too den

Wahh wahh wahh, they should have stayed out of Palestine then. Maybe if they would stop killing thousands of their people, they wouldn't have to put up with the what is it one or two deaths every few months? Something less than that? Boohoo. Go the fuck away, quit treating Palestinian's like second-class citizens, quit stealing their homes, quit making them walk on different roads then you, quit making them live in cages, quit throwing rocks at them, quit acting like Jews are a superior race that deserve the world, quit acting like "Goyim" should have to labor and sacrifice for the benefit of the Jew. Any "suffering" you claim they experience, which is complete BS, wouldn't even come close to what they deserve for being slimy little agents of Satan. Fuck you!

Also, not to forget, they went back to a place that is now inhabited by people who are way less tolerant of jews than other places they could've gone too. I mean, post worldwar 2 the world was still pretty antisemitic as a whole, but with the whole LOLLERCAUST thing they could've gotten away with settling anywhere in the western world.

NOOOOOO, THE MUDSLIMES WILL ACCEPT US. WE SHALL BUILD A TEMPLE OURSELF OY GEVALT.

It's like you people don't realize that they're EVIL. They are working for Satan. They don't want to come live normal lives in Western countries because they're evil idiots that think that they can fulfill prophecies. If they were satisfied with normal life like the rest of us, they would have bailed on that desert long ago and joined us in America where our good goyvernment would undoubtedly take them in and set them up really nicely.

If jews control the world as Sup Forums says then they are the master race and the white nazis of here are nigger tier shits.

Well it's pretty tough to overcome them when they're sacrificing to and worshiping Satan in exchange for his power.

Stormcucks are but a tiny minority of the white population. They're the niggers of the white race.
Whites are successful and do extremely well, like a master race - don't let them fool you.

You realize these pics of hot girls in IDF uniforms are fake right? You faggots are literally falling for their propaganda

shhh pol is a Jewish board now, just accept it

Who is that guy? I have seen him all over the place

the leader of pol my friend dont forget that you jew lover

I don't know mang. Most of them are pooskins and they all hate our guts because of the crusades. Israel doesnt really care about us. They just want the world off their back so they can nuke mudslams

I'm actually a bit disgusted when people stick up for Israel, knowing they pretty much look at us the same as mudslimes do.

(((((((((you)))))))))))

Should canadians be range banned from Sup Forums?

I like how I am nothing like this yet you'd probably still describe me as a nazi.

Never believe them, for it is their code to lie to non-believers.

* Totally agrees though, thats why I say the Israelis should get the fuck out of there.

Otherwise im of the firm belief that they, along with whatever pathetic small number of Palestinians are alive there... should all be NUKED off the planet.

Im serious as fuck, I think we should take the entire world's stockpile of High Megaton thermonukes (there arent too many of them) and just hit every fucking thing there with overlapping blast patterns to FRY everybody there, scorch those fuckers into shadows on the concrete, and be done with it.

This picture helps people understand.

I'd like to add to that plan

You cause this much trouble for the planet and the planet shouldn't allow you to survive.

Meanwhile the fallout would destroy half of the other fuckers to the east who've declared war on the whole world.

How many people live in israel? I heard it was like 13 million or something? What a small price to pay to get halfway closer to world peace.

And its not entirely inhumane either.

That alone is enough reason to do so.

Don't bother, friend. I'm sure you do not deserve your fate but it is yours none the less.

Hitler put the Ash in Ashkenazi

>Ashkenazi Jews are white
You're either a Jew or you're white.

Pick one side, stick to that side or burn in a gas chamber. Thanks.

You are the punchline in most of our jokes.

Ten 20MT bombs could solve all of these people's problems.