Japs photoshopped pics of japanese race to pretend they were more white

>japs photoshopped pics of japanese race to pretend they were more white
>since 1890
>japs will defend this

None of those are the same picture or people

I know this is incredibly difficult for you to comprehend, but Nips have a wide range of phenotypes due to their incredibly mixed genetic heritage. A lot of them look really Chinky and Gooky but quite a few do just naturally look more Caucasian. Especially when you look at the eyes - a lot of them have it all slit-eyed and angled but quite a few of them have it differently. There are a lot of them with more angular Caucasoid facial features than the round Mongoloid ones you see with Chinks and Gooks.

>nips don't all look the same
What did he mean by this?

>thinking a shitskin Filipino looks akin to a Korean
legitimately kill yourself

This. japan is pretty geologically and ethnically diverse.

Some Japs even have some Portugese or Dutch blood from when the Portugese began the nanban trade in the middle 16th century and the dutch began their trade relations in the 17th century. There have even been Black samurai. The 15-17th centuries are in my opinion the most interesting periods in Japanese history

None of those pictures are of the same people

Nips have been photoshopping since 18fucking90? Holy shit! Hey they shoop with no computers? Fucking nip tech man, nip tech.

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIET

shut the fuck up you weeb faggot lol

Some Portuguese have Japanese admixture, this is because Japanese slaves were highly sought after, they were prized possessions and above all the other nigger slaves we took at the time. It's very likely some Barbosas got a taste of that nip punani and had children.

what did gook mean by this?

>Some Japs even have some Portugese or Dutch blood from when the Portugese began the nanban trade in the middle 16th century and the dutch began their trade relations in the 17th century. There have even been Black samurai. The 15-17th centuries are in my opinion the most interesting periods in Japanese history
what is some?
like 0.001%?
because that's probably as much that actually are mixed with euros living in Japan

REMOVE JAPS
APOLOGIZE FOR NANKING

The most notable black samurai was Yasuke who was pledged to the warlord Oda Nobunaga

(Pic is not yasuke)

Old school halfbreeds had no place in the caste system, so it's unlikely any of them reproduced. Sorry to ruin your racemixing weeb fantasy desu.

Apologize to yourself for Mao and remove your own kebabs first. Then Shogun Abe might have some respect for your chink ass.

The first western samurai, William Adams actually left his wife and children in England and remarried in Japan after the Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu barred him from leaving his position and the island.

Actually in William Adam's account, he marries the daughter of the samurai Magome Kayegu.

Hey, didn't he chimp out and write a book called "My Twisted Life"?

FPBP

commit seppuku faggot

Did any of his kids work their way into the caste system? That's just like weeb english teachers who bag some retarded nip woman and ensure genetic suicide by staying in Japan today, but with none of the Jewish PC culture.

It's not known. There is a two hundred year "dark age" starting in the 17th century where japan cut itself off from the western world in a foreign policy known as Sakoku. the best bet to find out what happened to Adam's children and descendants would probably be to look for his relations in England. I believe the Japanese government does invite some Adams to Japan sometimes to honor him.

>weebs coming to the defense of glorious Nippon

Wanna give me a critique on how Americas involvement against the Japanese empire during WWII was a serious transgression on all of humanity/the development of anime?

DERETE PREASE

NIPPON IS WAITO DESU

If Japs photoshopped those early photos, then clearly they invented computers and photoshop. Sounds pretty white to me.

>photoshop
>1890

>photoshop
>1890
wew lad

The Japs of 1890 had god-tier photoshop skills

White looking Japanese are rare, but they happen.

Dude, I am pretty sure it's the worst weebs who try to claim the Japanese want to be white.