Trump AMA on Reddit??

Does no one care that Trump held his AMA on Reddit instead of /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I
theverge.com/2016/7/28/12306290/donald-trump-laptop-reddit-ama
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one feels betrayed? Seriously?

It was monumentally shit, he answered like 9 questions and they were all PR talk

Who the fuck in their right mind would host an ama on Sup Forums?

Nothing would get answered because half of the thread would be shitposting and retarded meme spamming.

Why would The Don of Kings comes to Sup Forums, where the very nature of the board is being anonymous. If anything he respects our culture, and understands that him, coming as Donald Trump, would be in contrast to the ideals of the board.

I don't think you understand how the internet works

We dont need the attention, an ama on here would bring an enormous amount of shills here that would no doubt stay till November at least and make Sup Forums worse than it already is.

>wanting Trump to be associated with Sup Forums

I thought you guys wanted him to win?

Trump is too cool to trip fag on here.

This, it was garbage anyways. It would also be political suicide for any politician to associate himself with this place

Imagine the headlines if he did it here.
>TRUMP VISITING RAYCISS WHITE SUPREMACIST WEBSITES! YOU SEE? HE DONT LIKE BLACK,MUSLIM AND HISPANIC FOLK!!!1

The_Donald is the ballroom and Sup Forums is the dungeon... of the same castle though.
We here purge the souls of normies senpai.

Yeah it was shit, but it would have been just as shit anywhere else.

I guess we will never know now...

If Trump knew where his supporters were, he would have come to Sup Forums

We want him to win more than him posting on Sup Forums, a shout out would be nice after he is president though

(Barron) Trump reads pol everyday.

Are you retar... Oh I noticed the flag.

No

In fact the less attention here the better

Reddit is a mess. I tried going there for the first time yesterday and I couldn't make sense of that fucking layout

No.

Why come to Sup Forums and compromise your entire career, especially now that he's so close?

Why would he reveals his best weapon, US, to the world.?

Besides, we already like him. No point in preaching to the converted.

He could have given a shout out to Sup Forums on the Reddit AMA. I dunno, I suppose I just thought Trump was aware of the Sup Forumsacks

He already did a Sup Forums AMA, newfag.

What is this even supposed to be man?

Really made me think

I am now #CruzWithHer

if he comes here his campaign is over because the media will finally be able to nail him with connections to internet nazis, anti-semites and white supremacists

also
>1 post by this ID

Anything goes imageboard is for nazis, why the fuck would you want him to post here?

Besides. Doing an AMA on 4chinchans is fucking cancerous and slow as hell. Reddit is the perfect place for AMAs because of the layout.

>make Sup Forums worse than it already is.

impossible

yes

lets bring more attention to Sup Forums from the media

fuck off that was a smart decision

i think the questions and answers were absolutely fucking retarded tho and really were no good answers or shit he hasnt said on stage

thats honestly what i'm more annoyed with

I thought the same thing at first, but then I read all the coverage of the blatant audience manipulation - selective banning and such. Assuming the mods let the AMA play out here like any other thread, it might have made for a much more interesting event.

I don't even associate myself with Sup Forums IRL because I have a professional career and personal relationships to look after.

You neckbearded autists that spam lolis wearing MAGA hats and pepe memes on Twitter lack subtlety.

Based on Trump's campaign, I am really not convinced that he would give a fuck about being associated with Sup Forums. He already is to at least some extent anyway. Google Trump + Sup Forums.

That thread would be a clusterfuck of shitposts, trolls, memes and other bs.

Also, everyone would assume he was trolling

I can guarantee if he did it here then Sup Forums would be raided by cucks on the weeaboo boards

What is /pol! and who is this Sup Forums?

This is the exact reason Trump would never even acknowledge the existence of Sup Forums

Kill yourself faggot.

We don't do that shit you cumbucket betacuck kike shill.

Are you saying Sup Forums can Stump the Trump...?

Seriously though, was this even mentioned once here?

Just shut the fuck up you sound like a 15 year old that has just crossed over from fucking /r9k/ fuck off.

Reddit supports more than 999 posts in single thread.

checkm8 exclusive brethren.

he actually answers on Sup Forums regularly, he just posts anonymously

Stop posting you fucking loser

also this

Where can I read the AMA?

Jesus Christ you people can't be older than 18.
Why would ANY public figure at all announce that they post on a board that regularly uses the words "nigger" and "kike" and calls for race wars? In all seriousness, stop fucking posting. You cannot possibly contribute anything positive to already awful discussions that go on here. Go back to red dit.

Reddit is where normies congregate. Reddit is in the public eye. Furthermore, Reddit is not an alternative to Sup Forums and even if Trump did make an AMA here, it would only attract more redditors here which is not at all desirable.

Too many nazi frogs on Sup Forums wouldn't look good

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

Oh get fucked

Funny enough something along those lines the headlines were for Vice and The Washington Post

This. His reputation has already survived the slander/defamation strategies of trained professionals. As if posting on fucking Sup Forums would be such a campaign disaster.

stupid convict poster never respond to my post ever again

also lurk moar newfag

How exactly do you plan to enforce this demand friend?

fuck off back to Sup Forums already cocksucker

do you really want to be associated with Sup Forums?

>Hello Sup Forums, my name is Donald J. Trump and i'm going to be the next President of the United States of America. Ask me anything.

>r8 my waifu
>dahnald. the delegates.
>gas the kikes, race war now.
>hitler did nothing wrong.
>praise kek, kek wills it.

I see. At what point are you going to realize that you have no control here?

Haha

epic
ya got me

your post fucking reeks of reddit, all you're saying is "make me xddd"
stop responding to me if you have nothing to fucking say stupid crossboarder

Yeah, points taken. Jimmies may have been unnecessarily rustled.

>If Trump knew where his supporters were, he would have come to Sup Forums
>Implying Eric hasn't told him about us

>Jimmies may have been unnecessarily rustled.
fUCK

Yes, I'm a #CruzDelegate now

It makes sense. This board is chaos. At least plebbit is organized chaos.

Yeah, I guess I just expected more rage than there is to be found about it.

>#CruzWithHer
laughed

I was surprised too, especially after the verbal assult he has received from Michelle this week.

I am sure he will be trolled off Reddit too from all of the Obama supporters on Reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLLhNy5Nw3I

Who the fuck cares? As if it would have been him actually replying rather than some pr person in either case.

Probably, but you never know:
theverge.com/2016/7/28/12306290/donald-trump-laptop-reddit-ama

I can already see it "DRUMPH HOLDS AMA ON NEO-NAZI RACIST SEXIST IMAGEBOARD DRUMPH DONE?????"

The homosexual flag is right. Courting controversy is one thing, but you don't want a big spotlight on Sup Forums.

Plenty of faggots lurk on both reddit and /pol anyway, but it's better to have a "safe" proxy like Reddit.

Sup Forums on the Internet is like Vietnam era Seals.
They're essential and got shit done, the government always supported them.
But occasionally those Seals would burn a village full of civilians and cut the ears off of killed VC.
We're obviously adored by the God Emperor and he knows we've been an essential part of the train but he can't bring us to light because of the shit we're associated with.
That's why our service to The God Emperor are selfless and for something bigger than ourselves.
Reddit is that good looking stupid bitch that you take out of an airforce base because she's presentable and put her in front of a camera to smile.

it was probably an intern behind the keyboard

Sup Forums is not for normies like daddy

Dubs of truth

Who cares?

We still love him.

He would sully his name if he actually wanted to be associated with a troll website whose logo is literally the Nazi flag. Don't be dumb.

>Devils with green faces

Either that or Sup Forums and Sup Forums have never crossed his mind. I think that his campaign staff picked the most visible/popular forum they knew about for the various good reasons outlined by other anons.

THE MODS BANNED POSTS WHICH WERE CRITICAL OF TRUMP, AND BANNED MILO'S POSTS BECAUSE HE CALLED HIMSELF "DANGEROUS FAGGOT."

Reddit's staff would be much easier to wrangle and buy too.

We certified RWDS now
>Say that through my screen faggot and not irl, cause I'll be scared

is everyone in this thread fucking retarded

these would be the headlines the next day

-TRUMP visits WHITE SUPREMACIST site to answer questions-

-TRUMP does AMA on Sup Forums, flooded with hundreds of comments saying "nigger", "gas the kikes", and "kill all spics"-

-Is TRUMP a RACIST? Why is TRUMP associating himself with the most popular WHITE SUPREMACIST site on the internet?-

it would be a fucking mess and he would tank his campaign. you kids really are dense if you couldnt figure this out yourselves

Sup Forums is the jew of the internet
>behind everything
>hate everybody but hate himself even more
>everybody hate us muh holocaust/normies it's like annudah Shoah/perma ban
It's a good think that trump did a AMA on Reddit 1:because r/the_donald is our colony
2:being behind the throne is better

Wow, they really gave him the Democrat treatment.