Are you ready?

Are you ready?

if double repeated digits hillary wins

fpbp

Yes, unfortunately

This rollercoaster will only go higher

The 3 oldest polls combined give Clinton +4, once those are replaced Trump's certainly not taking a nosedive

Polls don't even matter. They can be manipulated way too easily based on who the pollsters wish to poll.

nice numbers OP

if my digits repeat, drumpf wins.

I want to get off this ride

yes

I'm convinced Trump thinks his highest number in the polls is where he's actually at most of the time, what he does just changes when people feel comfortable in saying they support him. So then he'll try some controversial shit to make his jump the next time he makes a good inclusive speech and such bigger from the new people he won over from his controversial comments. This Russian stuff seems more about gaining some Bernie people by going nuclear. Notice his reddit AMA, hivemind of Bernouts, coincided with this stuff.

That said the Clinton nomination bump = the Biden/Obama bump, and that's already happening. Hillary herself will not move the needle.

I wonder if he'll stay there.

Unless something completely insane happens today at the DNC, Hillary is going to overtake Trumps. At least temporarily.

>Actually voting for CEO SHITSHOW

The meming has been fun but it's time to find new and fresher memes

Double repeated digits and everybody dies

Dude is that Thunderhead at Carowinds?

fuck off, stop giving our country a bad name

Hillary will be +2 or so this time next week, which is totally surmountable for Trump before November.

Anyway, I think there will be a higher-than-foreseen Republican turnout that will render all of these polls useless in the end.

MY GOD HE HAS DROPPED ONE TEMTH OF A PERCENTAGE
ITS ALL OGRE NOW

If double digits, you're a faggot and Trump is guaranteed to win.

praise kek.

Kek wants Hillary to win.

If my digits repeat, you're all faggots.

Do polls that aren't broken down state by state even matter?

bretty good

If doubles trump wins and nukes your country.

Im getting doubles and Trump will win by a landslide

Praise kek

Not how Kek taught us.

KEK SHOW EM OUR EMPEROR WINS

PRAISE KEK

checked

HILLARY 4 PREBTHIDENTH!!!!

Whats your concern?

Check em 4 Trump

Come on, if youve actually been following this since the beginning, you would know Trump has his shit together professionally.

Only way you cant like him is if you disagree on policy.

Also, hearing Hillary supporters try and justify their criminal candidate makes my blood boil, especially when they deflect all the accusations against her to something Trump said.

And that is literally all they have on him too, just """mean""" things he said.

Noice.

I wasn't here for the 2008 election, was it normal for people to go ballistic over literally a single poll where one of the candidates has a 1 point lead? Or is Sup Forums far more retarded now?

checked praise KEK

KEK'D AND CHECK'D

I'm ready to see Trump's numbers fall

VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST
VEKOMA SLC A BEST
>VEKOMA SLC A BEST

>I'm convinced Trump thinks his highest number in the polls is where he's actually at most of the time
He doesn't. He just pretends that he does because he understands marketing.

actually, hillarys numbers are going much, much lower than 40, i could see her going down to 10

why do people assume that Trump/Hillary would keep going up and never plateau or go down a bit again?