Finland

If the finnish people got raped by asians, meaning finland population are White+Asian, doesn't that essentially make them THE master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
ttu
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc4CmzjezSQ
cphpost.dk/news/boys-with-breasts.9245.html
sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16595596
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15870122
eje-online.org/content/155/suppl_1/S51.full.pdf
rooshv.com/danish-girls-are-the-most-masculine-in-the-world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Fragile_States_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take a scrawny feeble people, and have them get raped by slightly less scrawny feeble people and you think you get ubermensch?

no, you get the most autistic race imaginable

Yes
We were the ones that raped Aryan qts, not the other way around. We have distinct Y chromosomes yet our maternal lineages are fully European.

this pretty much

crime is low when your entire population has a fear of socializing

>Fear
We're quite comfortable with our way.
From our perspective, you're the autists who have no regard for others personal space. It's not like people are afraid of socializing, we just don't force ourselves on others.

Maybe you wouldn't be shooting each other so much if took a cue from the Finns, hmm?

>It's not like people are afraid of socializing
that's exactly the issue you have

even in a very homogeneous society, you are afraid of one another

>Maybe you wouldn't be shooting each other so much if took a cue from the Finns
don't worry "multicultural enrichment" will hit Finland too

No, it means they are forever mulattos. Finns didn't even mix with with Indo-Europeans. Instead they got cucked by chinks.

>Finnish contributions to humanity: 0

>Germany claims it as the master race

Everything going as always.

Truth is Anglos are the master race followed by the Mediterranean people. Nordic people come 3'rd. Slavic people 4th.

Asians are no where to be seen.

Filthy Danecuck proclaiming to be master race?

>Lasting approximately six hours, the German ground campaign against Denmark was one of the shortest military operations of the Second World War.[10]

Name one (1) Finnish accomplishment.
>inb4 hoodraulic press channel

Incorrect, we have most Aryan DNA.
We invented ice skates and the heartrate monitor for instance.

What would a German know about Finnishing off a race?

Finland invented Nokia, the world's biggest phone company for 2 years 10 years ago

>Incorrect, we have the most Aryan DNA.
Pic related. India-European languages colored in.
>We invented ice skates and the heartrate monitor for instance.
A Finn did invent the heart rate monitor I'll give you that, but the Dutch invented the ice skate. Look up "who invented ice skates".

Did Finns invent the camera? No, they piggybacked off the inventions of other races.

Finns didn't invent the camera, did they?

Highest olympic medals per capita
only three European capitals were never occupied during ww2: Moscow, London and Helsinki

Always rates super high in PISA tests, HDI, least corruption, freedom of press etc. Pretty expected from genetic masterrace

What exactly do they do now? I know Microsoft bought their phone division in April '14.

>According to a study done by Federico Formenti, University of Oxford, and Alberto Minetti, University of Milan, Finns were the first to develop ice skates some 5,000 years ago from animal bones.[2] This was important for the Finnish populations to save energy in harsh winter conditions when hunting in Finnish Lakeland.[3][4
Stay mad fgt, we also invented text messaging, the technology on which this very imageboard is based on.
>Pic related. India-European languages colored in.
How's that relevant to genetics? We are still the most Aryan.

He just explained it's not fear, it's respect for privacy.

Neither did they shitpost some quints

They mainly focus no telecommunications now, they bought Alcatel-Lucent a while back.

biatch
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Are you even Indo-European?

Sources from 2002 and 2006, try again

>freedom of Press
>our children do well in PISA elementary tests

Lmaooooo

You are truely the Master race of hunanity Genghis

Dublin ?

You can argue Madrid and Lisbon were neutral but loyal to the reich

>Lasting approximately six hours, the German ground campaign against Denmark was one of the shortest military operations of the Second World War.

Danes are less white than Finns. You need to know your place Arab boy.

Idiots here always call all Greeks turks and these that do are unaware that the original Ottomans then were of Turkic central asian heritage and probably mongoloid and not kebabs arabs. Doesn't that make them the master race by your flawed logic?

> Mongol ancestry
> As far away from China as possible
Sounds ideal to me.

>Greeks
>White

You just posted a fancy map with numbers, find the study or BTFO

>biggest accomplishments include tiny population, being too insignificant to be occupied, and having largest number of Aspergers per capita

AIV fodder (nobel prize for this)

>Highest olympic medals per capita
Don't give me per capita BS. Finland has a small population. Russia has the most medals period.
>only three European capitals were never occupied during ww2: Moscow, London and Helsinki
So you admit Russians and Brits are also master race?
>Always rates super high in PISA tests, HDI, least corruption, freedom of press etc. Pretty expected from genetic masterrace
Pic related, 2012 PISA results. Finland and Denmark are tied in lack of corruption. Finland does have the freest press, which is unimportant. Admit it, almost everything Finns have done is because of other races' accomplishments. Finns have only ever done anything important, the heart rate monitor. Finns are from being the master race,

HDI

ttu . ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/Lynn_Vanhanen_2012_INTELLIGENCE_-_A_Unifying_Construct_for_the_Social_Sciences.pdf

The Finnish are obviously the remnants of a progenitor race, the origins of both Whites and Asians.

What the fuck is that thing?

Danes have a skull structure more similar to Arabs due to their higher Basal Eurasian admixture. You have less European DNA.

Next time you walk past the mirror look at the shitskin features of yours.

Indo-Europeans influenced languages spoken by people they mixed with. It has literally everything to do with who is and isn't an Aryan.

Average fin

>Don't give me per capita BS
but that is relevant. Imagine a country of 143.5 million Finns. It would be glorious

Linux

See

>Denmark
>White

Some granny ugly basement losers have a fetish for.

Per capita misleads people into thinking a country has, in this case, earned more than it really did. You can't fight off Russia forever.

A Danish face is objectively less white than a Finnish face. DNA doesn't lie.

Your opinion of what's supposed to be white makes no difference.

Because EVERYONE uses Linux. Fuck off, Finns didn't the computer did they? Did they ever create a programming language? This proves my point Finns are only good at using the success of other races.

Does white genes prevail from white/asian babies?
I see this happening here.

>afraid
No. Its the most obvious sign of retarded-, hyper-social-, low IQ-, ultra-materialistic zombie, when random people talk to you about something, just the sake of talking.
Ascetic behavior out in public, and respecting fellow citicens right to be not disturbed with useless nonsense is considered virtue here.

Hahahaha still more white than your alcoholic suicidal sauna mongol offspring face

How is your Master race space program going? Oh wait I forgot, no man has ever gone to space with a finnish flag. Sad!

no, Americans invented the camera

t.bh I don't think the people living in Finland 5000 years ago had anything to do with modern Finns

Nothing wrong with being #5, Jens

I know. It was more sarcastic than anything else.

s-sorry

We've been here since the end of the Last Ice Age, fuck off with your Svecoman memery

They're more of a mix between Scandinavians/Slavs/Central Asians, the masterrace among Asians are the far east ones

When they aren't being knife wielding drunk savages they're quite alright, my grandfather used to tell me that Finnish immigrants were to his generation what shitskins/muslims are to ours and he felt contempt towards them. I showed him some Sup Forums memes regarding Finns and he told me I had to stop because he was laughing so much it hurt, true story

>This proves my point Finns are only good at using the success of other races.
>American
oh the irony

(skip to 1:50)
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc4CmzjezSQ

Why are Asian Swedes so mean?

>Slavs/Central Asians
t. Clueless cuckboi

See here little shitskin:
Also,
>More than half of Danish boys are showing signs of developing breasts – a condition called gynecomastia – as they enter puberty.

>Dr Mikkel Grunnet Mieritz is one of the doctors behind a study of the condition.
>“When we look at adolescent boys, up to 60 percent show signs of breast development,” he told Videnskaben.dk.
>Mieritz said that mammary glands on boys are harmless, but can be embarrassing for the boys who develop them.

>Kurt Kristensen, a pediatrician at Aarhus University Hospital, said that parents often get upset when their sons begin to develop mammary glands.

cphpost.dk/news/boys-with-breasts.9245.html

sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts

>Larger testes and higher inhibin B levels in Finnish than in Danish newborn boys.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16595596

The Little Princes of Denmark:
>Why do Danes have smaller nuts than Finns—are toxins to blame?

slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html

>The Danish birth prevalence of hypospadias was significantly higher than in a concomitant Finnish study (1.03 vs. 0.27%; P = 0.012).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15870122

>Danish boys also had a higher prevalence of both cryptorchidism and hypospadias than Finnish boys.
eje-online.org/content/155/suppl_1/S51.full.pdf

>Danish Girls Are The Most Masculine In The World
rooshv.com/danish-girls-are-the-most-masculine-in-the-world

theyre icky west asian tho

There's no point in not embracing your heritage, Pekka

I'll just leave this here.

OP's girl is a Scandinavian.

Here's a Sw*de.

Look up "american inventions" you fucking chink.

Its sad how i see non native english speakers have better reading comprehension than americans. If I ask who has richer people switzerland or russia, you would say russia because russian GDP is much higher than switzerlands?

Sorry thats right, i forgot to add Out of coutries that participated in war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Fragile_States_Index

Winland officially least failed state in the world or better said the best state in the world. Live in harsh conditions with only natural resource being wood and still be the best.

This is exactly what divides us from no-brainers like you. Tell me what use is there to go to space, just few km from the earth, then come back. If there would be some definite plan and reason, that would help us a lot, every other finn would already gone to space.
Meanwhile, its more useful to heat up the sauna and go hunting moose.

She cute

You have more Slav DNA than we do fuckface

The finish people look as a master race to me.

that pic is really comfy

America isn't even a real country you ugly mongrel. You speak English. The real Americans were genocided by the settlers.

Swiss people have more money because less people=less money that has to be shared you retard. I thought Asians were supposed to be smart. Russia has a larger economy with a larger population, get over it.

You mean Indian inventions? I thought they just dicked around and hunted bison n shit.

This is a finn.

But isn't that some Anglo celebrity? Forgot her name.

>America isn't even a real country you ugly mongrel. You speak English. The real Americans were genocided by the settlers.
America is a recognized, fully sovereign state you non-European fuckwit.
>Implying I should care about the lives of red-skinned savages who can barely be considered human.

Guess who lived in Europe before Finns bud

your entire argument is simply gay

ITT: Salty swedes and fat americans

Fake map, Sweden has more E3b than that. Lots more.

Nah we couldn't have been since neither our language or genetics has roots in post-ice age Finland.

No one in Europe is native to their country anyway everyones ancestors came from somewhere else including Swedes.

Hahaha Sweden is a fucking meme country

Off topic, why does Belarus have no N (Uralo-Finnic) but a lot of I2a (South Slavic).

Probably Russians moving populations around. They loved doing that every now and then.

Nah, all you are is a rogue state full of racebastardized DNA-mutants who speak the English people's language.

Look who's talking.

Haha mongrels, mongrels everywhere fucking mutant white people.
t. Based Pardo master race.

Because modern haplogroup frequencies have mostly risen from bottlenecks and founder effects. Wouldn't put too much thought into it.

Sami people have less N1c than Finns.

Balts have a special branch of haplogroup N1c since about 3000 years ago when the alpha N1c man became their kangz n shit and bred out R1a cuckboys. This kangcucking affected Prussians too but not Slavic people. Ethnic Germans from Prussia also have this royal N1c at around 10-20% btw because of Baltic heritage.