Daily reminder

Daily reminder

The first real redpill to swallow is to have only disdain for America, the American race and American Imperialism

God Bless America

wew

>American race

>82m Native Americans
lol. No

This is now an American Appreciation thread

you got some catching up to do faggot

God damn do i love this country

>While it is difficult to determine exactly how many Natives lived in North America before Columbus,[6] estimates range from a low of 2.1 million (Ubelaker 1976) to 7 million people (Russell Thornton) to a high of 18 million (Dobyns 1983).[7]

A nazi lecturing anyone on murder. Also our mudslime kill count is low we need to pick up the pace.

FUCKING USA WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

Lol you other countries need to step up your game

>nukes were the only thing we dropped on the nips
>nukes were anywhere near as devastating as the other shit we did to them
Give us a bit more credit than that.

OP is right, screw america

I really loved all the informative links and sources you put to back up your claim.
Good on you OP

where are the gooks on that list?

otherwise, bretty gud score. needs more mudslimes though

FROM THE MOUNTAINS
TO THE PRAIRIES
TO THE OCEANS, WHITE WITH FOAM

I think you added 3 zeros by mistake to the Native American part.

Cool sources faggot
>100 years of murders
The straw factory called, they said you need to keep your hands out of their machinery.

I l-love you too Hanz

Don't despise us. When we come to take on the rest of the world here under Trump we will only accept those who are pro American.

I may not have health insurance, may not have union representation, strong consumer laws, clean water and air, affordable secondary education, or a decent social security program, but at least muh gunz and muh fried twinkies.

And the lowest estimates are the only ones supported by archaeological evidence. The highest are literally just Marxist shills at toying to pad the numbers to make America look bad.

In any case, the highest numbers died from disease, far before colonists even reached them. The Mississippi were decimated before contact was even made. After the war of independence was concluded, massive efforts to inoculate the natives were undertaken by the government. Much like in Africa with ebola, the natives thought it was a trick and large numbers refused.

illegal immigrants in the US have a homicide rate of around 52. so they kill 5700-6000 every year and it will only increase as more come in

the muslim kill count is aroun 270,000,000
natives died of disease (nearly 90%)
oh wow we nuked a country that declared war on us...so evil
criminal executions? what? really?
murder again really? so its americas fault when some nigger kills another nigger AND its our fault when the crime was so heinous it warrants execution....
slaves...blame the jews and move on

>one party is better at doing something that all parties attempt
>this is bad
>i am redpilled and definitely not a jewish woman

lol
ok, hadassah

and im proud to be an american

Is it just me or is everyone trying to out kike the kikes with their own shoa numbers using with each group showing progressively inflated numbers each time?

>82m Native Americans
Shit, that's nearly 9000 goyllion

Gotta crack a few eggs senpai

Smallpox alone killed 6 million native american jews.

>82 million native americans

True.
Using these new numbers, it has been calculated that the planet was once populated by 30billion peaceful, advanced humans. But then white people left their caves and killed, raped, and enslaved everything that moved.

We should all hate white people and their countries.

forum slide thread

>American race

what is this

Keep it up america!

that seems to be what the average liberal university professor teaches

What's being slid?

>grossly over-estimating both native and slave populations for propganda
>still fewer killed than Stalin or Mao
Feels humanitarian Krautcuck.

>Muslims

How is this a bad thing? They are radical shits trying to take down the world. Fuck them.

>Native Americans

It sucks, but I mean, they should have fought harder if they wanted their land so bad. Survival of the fittest. I am sure the Germans never killed any native people to get their land, right?

>Japanese with Nukes

Yeah, they struck first. They started shit and they got BTFO. Maybe they shouldn't have bombed Pearl Harbor or been so fucking stubborn when we whooped their ass across the pacific.

>Enemies by U.S. in War

Yeah, you kill people in war. Let's see some stats for other countries and how many people they have killed in wars. What is your point here?

>Criminal executions

Maybe we shouldn't have killed these criminal scum and let them go back out into society to kill more people and commit more crime. Germany seems to be big on letting shit stains get away with crimes over and over.

>African Slaves

Yeah, slavery was a sad mark on American History, I wish it never happened. America isn't the only country that has ever had slaves, why are they so evil compared to the other countries with slaves?

>Murder

American minorities do like to kill each other, it's crazy. With such a large population, of course murder rates will be skewed compared to a country with a smaller population that a single state in the US.

>Illegal immigrants

They kill themselves in gang and cartel wars. If natural US citizens killed them, it was probably due to defending themselves from the criminals.

Your argument is just trolling, fuck off kraut.

>I may not have health insurance,
Obamcare didn't make it easier? Wait, it got more expensive? Huh, kinda makes you think...

>may not have union representation
Shame the Clintons moved so many jobs to Mexico with Nafta

>strong consumer laws
You actually do

>clean water and air
Isn't Flynt in Dem territory?

>affordable secondary education
And yet education is squarely a Democrat base

>or a decent social security program
Maybe you should start worrying about retirement now, and start saving and building while you are young? No? Yeah, lets make it a tax payer problem.

but at least muh gunz and muh fried twinkies.
Be grateful you spoiled shit.

A poor American has better than literally millions of people across the globe. You are sitting at a computer shitposting on a weekday. You could have it worse. Try being homeless for a week, instead of bitching about gov't programs to ensure that you can indulge yourself without any accountability.

We obviously need to start killing more illegal immigrants.

yeah fuck america, those numbers should be higher

the entirety of Sup Forums

Surely you mean 66 million goy. It should be a crime for anyone to forget the 86 million. The chambers of tears alone killed 116 million.

So, lord kek and rare flags and repeating digits and shit? Yeah, that's fine.

Let me know when you've got something.

true that
nobody who has a brain likes the USA

>82 Million Native Americans
You do know that they are nomadic, right? And that nomads are very spread apart from each other

>muh Cultural Marxism
>every 20th century murder was done in the name of Uncle Sam
>12,000 illegals
KEK okay why do I get the feeling people actually believe this?

The first real redpill is that Germany is cucked to the max and is butthurt it is t great like the Anglos anymore. How does it feel knowing we still occupy your country?

earlier there were 4-5 threads up with "r/enoughtrumpspam" as the OP

it calmed down but there was a raid, as well as obvious bait threads people bite and Sup Forumstier threads

I'd rather kill than be killed fritz

The only Americans are Native Americans.

We killed as many Europeans as we could, but they bred like rabbits.

heh

>muh humanity
FUCKK YOU ARE LIKE A CHILD OP GROW UP

Now let's compare that to every other regime from around the world, and compare that to how each regime has impacted the world positively. Sure, America has done some dumb shit, but it's also been doing a lot of good shit too.

Pretty low count tbqh, China and most Europeans have us BTFO, especially if you don't count the millions of native Americans who died from our diseases over a century before we even weaponized it

We're actually doing very well when you consider what other countries would do if they had power like ours.